ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   SEE or FLEE - ALIENS LANDING - WHAT WOULD YOU DO? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=289842)

kirklancaster 06-10-2015 08:15 AM

SEE or FLEE - ALIENS LANDING - WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

OK - so you and your friends are camping in some remote woods. It's 3 am and a bright light and gentle humming sound awakes you. You peer through the tent flaps and through the trees, see an actual 1000% genuine UFO landing about 50 metres from you.

What would you do? Would you brick it and wake your mates then scarper? Or - like me - would you wake them and move closer to the UFO to secretly watch what develops?

If you then saw Aliens disembark from the craft, would you stay still or would you show yourself and try to make contact?

Kyle 06-10-2015 08:23 AM

I'd shank every last one of them.

Welcome to Earth, now **** off we don't have no jobs for you ya scroungers.

arista 06-10-2015 08:25 AM

I would look it in the Eye
if I got a bad vibe
I would slowly walk Backwards
while watching it 100%

Kyle 06-10-2015 08:25 AM

And another thing before some fluffy comes on and calls me racist, these aliens right they go wherever the chuff they want, they steal our resources, make a mess of people's crops and rape all our crazy people. They are scum every last one of them and I don't want to end up living next door to one cos they don't have no respect for our laws and culture.

kirklancaster 06-10-2015 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyle (Post 8204659)
I'd shank every last one of them.

Welcome to Earth, now **** off we don't have no jobs for you ya scroungers.

:laugh: You're a.... You're a .... A MARTIANPHOBE (Thought I'd coin a label for it before anybody else does :laugh:)

kirklancaster 06-10-2015 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyle (Post 8204663)
And another thing before some fluffy comes on and calls me racist, these aliens right they go wherever the chuff they want, they steal our resources, make a mess of people's crops and rape all our crazy people. They are scum every last one of them and I don't want to end up living next door to one cos they don't have no respect for our laws and culture.

:laugh: 'Fluffy' - Fecking Brilliant.

arista 06-10-2015 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyle (Post 8204663)

No
think about the positives
I could drive mine into to a Bankers Office
via basement entrance
and use its powers to buy and sell fast.

Kyle 06-10-2015 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arista (Post 8204668)
No
via basement entrance

You really think these aliens want to give you some powers? Come on man that's pie in the sky.

The facts are these aliens are a law unto themselves and they have been responsible for some of the greatest mass exctinction events in our history. We had to send Will Smith to destroy a giant mother ship in space, chuck glasses of water onto another set of aliens that tried to steal our people, nuke a site from orbit in LV-426 because if just one of the bastards got to earth it would be the end of all of us and God forbid any of those stupid Martians come back to earth with flu jabs we've really fhucked it.

What on earth makes you think they will integrate into our society and be good citizens?

kirklancaster 06-10-2015 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arista (Post 8204668)
No
via basement entrance

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: Phone me when that happens Arista mate - I could do with a bit of that.

arista 06-10-2015 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyle (Post 8204669)
You really think these aliens want to give you some powers? Come on man that's pie in the sky.

The facts are these aliens are a law unto themselves and they have been responsible for some of the greatest mass exctinction events in our history. We had to send Will Smith to destroy a giant mother ship in space, chuck glasses of water onto another set of aliens that tried to steal our people, nuke a site from orbit in LV-426 because if just one of the bastards got to earth it would be the end of all of us and God forbid any of those stupid Martians come back to earth with flu jabs we've really fhucked it.

What on earth makes you think they will integrate into our society and be good citizens?

No not all of them
if they come the 2nd Earth
they will be more advanced

I will tell it
No Sex with with me
but when we make the money
in the bankers office
I will drive it to Soho
find a Hooker pay her cash
and extra as its not normal human
then wait for it to finish.

Kyle 06-10-2015 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arista (Post 8204677)
No not all of them
if they come the 2nd Earth
they will be more advanced

I will tell it
No Sex with with me
but when we make the money
in the bankers office
I will drive it to Soho
find a Hooker pay her cash
and extra as its not normal human
then wait for it to finish.

Come on Hulk you should know better. What about the events in New York? Loki opening the rift above Stark Towers? Were all those aliens just popping in to see the big apple? Didn't look like that to me.

LeatherTrumpet 06-10-2015 09:28 AM

i would kill them and eat them

kirklancaster 06-10-2015 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet (Post 8204696)

:laugh:

arista 06-10-2015 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet (Post 8204696)

Bye bye LT
there Blood is a acid
your gut would expload

lostalex 06-10-2015 09:37 AM

This is the most terrifying scenario i can think of. I'm soo scared of UFOs.

I think i'd be too terrified to move, and would probably end up being abducted, **** that sucks.

anyways, this is basically like the real life Allagash Incident... for anyone that hasn't heard of it... enjoy this terrifying story...

Babayaro. 06-10-2015 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arista (Post 8204700)
Bye bye LT
there Blood is a acid
your gut would expload

:joker::joker:

Josy 07-10-2015 07:49 AM

call 999 and ask for the coast guard

Ashley. 07-10-2015 08:10 AM

Nothing wrong with Aliens

kirklancaster 07-10-2015 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ashley. (Post 8207208)
Nothing wrong with Aliens

Don't tell that to 'Britain First'. :hehe: