ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Apprentice (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=150)
-   -   Gary should have been fired. (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=292490)

LukeB 26-11-2015 09:13 PM

Gary should have been fired.

My fellow Brummie should have been fired on the last episode... David may have ****ed the T-Shirts up but Gary was the one who made the mother feel scared about the cake and he needed Karen to tell him what to do..I find him too weak as a business person..

Jason. 26-11-2015 09:18 PM

yes http://cdn.thisisbigbrother.com/cust...r70254_354.gif

Braden 26-11-2015 09:22 PM

I thought Gary would've been toast if he lost the task.

Spoiler:

But I knew he was staying because all three of Charleine, Gary & Joseph were show in the trailer at the beginning of the episode

He does seem like a nice guy, but he's been pretty useless throughout the process. I wouldn't be surprised if he had a good business plan though.

LukeB 26-11-2015 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jason. (Post 8315694)

glad you agree:smug:

I still don't understand how he got away with it, i thought he was looking for a good business person. Gary is one of the weakest ones left.

Calderyon 26-11-2015 09:22 PM

Maybe a double boot was in order?

David deserved to be booted, but Gary made grave mistakes too.

LukeB 26-11-2015 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Braden (Post 8315698)
I thought Gary would've been toast if he lost the task.

Spoiler:

But I knew he was staying because all three of Charleine, Gary & Joseph were show in the trailer at the beginning of the episode

He does seem like a nice guy, but he's been pretty useless throughout the process. I wouldn't be surprised if he had a good business plan though.

Those trailers annoy me.. spoilers :fist:

but he also backtracks and go yeah i agree something like that. David was much stronger.

Calderyon 26-11-2015 09:25 PM

That said, i predicted Gary to go and was a little surprised that he wasn´t fired.

I think the board room did it, since pretty much all of the 3 were turning on David and he had no one to defend him.

Jason. 26-11-2015 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LukeB (Post 8315702)
Those trailers annoy me.. spoilers :fist:

but he also backtracks and go yeah i agree something like that. David was much stronger.

Ikr, but I can't wait for manipulatorgate next week. I've been dying to see that for the last 5 weeks they've included it in the previews <33

LukeB 26-11-2015 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Calderyon (Post 8315700)
Maybe a double boot was in order?

David deserved to be booted, but Gary made grave mistakes too.

I'm 50/50 with David.. but David and Gary were the main reasons why they failed, they seemed boring as hosts (should have bee Charleine and Joseph they probs would have made it more fun) Gary didn't understand much and told the mother it was Nutella(don't know where he got that from).

LukeB 26-11-2015 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jason. (Post 8315709)
Ikr, but I can't wait for manipulatorgate next week. I've been dying to see that for the last 5 weeks they've included it in the previews <33

I hope it's next week because read spoiler..

Spoiler:

If Joseph and Charleine/Selina are not on the same team we know they are safe which is good but it spoils the tension moment

reece(: 27-11-2015 04:27 PM

I wanted Gary gone.

LemonJam 27-11-2015 05:51 PM

Considering his business plan is party planning and how corporate and serious he is (despite how much he may claim not to be with Mr. Mankini etc) I was kinda surprised Big Al wasn't all "nah bruv yer sacked"

LukeB 27-11-2015 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LemonJam (Post 8316757)
Considering his business plan is party planning and how corporate and serious he is (despite how much he may claim not to be with Mr. Mankini etc) I was kinda surprised Big Al wasn't all "nah bruv yer sacked"

:joker: I don't know why but I laughed at this, I assume you mean Alan trying to do a brummie accent?