ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB17 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=683)
-   -   Who was the most wrong last night? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=295265)

Niamh. 13-01-2016 10:57 AM

Who was the most wrong last night?

Angie
Tiffany
John, Kristina & Danielle

Livia 13-01-2016 10:58 AM

Tiffany.

Angie was also wrong but I'm excusing her a little because she's as mad as a bucket of puppies.

The rest of them reacted to the situation as they saw it.

Smithy 13-01-2016 10:59 AM

The bully trio

LeatherTrumpet 13-01-2016 10:59 AM

Tiffany was the worst

Angie should not have told Tiffany tho

HBB1508 13-01-2016 11:00 AM

Tiffany for flying off the handle before getting her facts straight imo.

Livia 13-01-2016 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet (Post 8419761)
Tiffany was the worst

Angie should not have told Tiffany tho

And that's the crux of it.

MrWong 13-01-2016 11:00 AM

John taking it upon himself to ask Tiff to leave was wrong.

The rest was just a massive misunderstanding.

LeatherTrumpet 13-01-2016 11:01 AM

Not sure why the Homewrecker was so affected by Tiffany?

Livia 13-01-2016 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet (Post 8419768)

Ben Cohen isn't in there.

bitontheslide 13-01-2016 11:02 AM

David was to blame clearly, for also being called David. :shrug:

Niamh. 13-01-2016 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet (Post 8419768)

She's one of my least favourites, she's so grumpy and dull

Niamh. 13-01-2016 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitontheslide (Post 8419772)
David was to blame clearly, for also being called David. :shrug:

:laugh:

David was to blame for being sick and lying motionless in his bed with the blanket covering him completely ............bad timing David, bad timing

EspeonBB 13-01-2016 11:05 AM

No one was wrong with the initial misunderstanding, I thought it was genuine

Tiffany was wrong with the way she acted after she found out David Gest didn't die (i.e. calling Angie an "old bitch")

The rest were wrong in thinking they were in a position to try and pressure Tiffany to leave and continuing to reject Tiffany's attempts at making amends (even after Tiffany and Angie made up)

LeatherTrumpet 13-01-2016 11:05 AM

Tiffany just could not admit that she had made a mistake. what is wrong with her?

Josy 13-01-2016 11:06 AM

John

rionablue 13-01-2016 11:07 AM

Tiffany when she said no way was she going over to the old bitch afterwards or something along those lines.

LeatherTrumpet 13-01-2016 11:07 AM

the problem stemmed from the fact that Tiffany could not apologise for her error.

Stormy 13-01-2016 01:45 PM

No one's fault...but John was totally out of line.

Angie could have squashed the situation early on by telling Tiff it was her ex-husband when she saw Tiff losing it, rather than run away into the diary room when she realized her mistake...but Angie was understandably upset and grieving so I would absolutely give her a pass. Not her fault.

Tiff could have squashed the situation by immediately apologizing to Angie for her mistake...but she was in a state of shock/fright thinking that David Guest was dead...and then angry when she thought that Angie played a cruel trick on her. Once she found out that someone did really die and it wasn't David Guest...she didn't have enough time to digest the info and calm down before the whole house turned on her. She didn't have one 'friend' to help her out. She was like a cornered rat and wasn't thinking straight. She reacted badly...but understandable... I would totally give her a pass.

John, however, was cold and calculated in his reaction, and totally out of line by...

1. Taking a complete misunderstanding by BOTH ladies and making it all Tiffany's fault.
2. Trying to stage a coup to get Tiffany out of the house.
3. Then selfishly telling her that everyone hates her and wants her out of the house. That must have hurt. After hearing that. it's no wonder that Tiff lashed out and refused to apologize to Angie.

Angie and Tiffany owe each other an apology and a hug while and John owes Tiffany one big apology. He should get down on his knees and kiss her feet for what he did to her. Inexcusable.

Niamh. 13-01-2016 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stormy (Post 8420125)
No one's fault...but John was totally out of line.

Angie could have squashed the situation early on by telling Tiff it was her ex-husband when she saw Tiff losing it, rather than run away into the diary room when she realized her mistake...but Angie was understandably upset and grieving so I would absolutely give her a pass. Not her fault.

Tiff could have squashed the situation by immediately apologizing to Angie for her mistake...but she was in a state of shock/fright thinking that David Guest was dead...and then angry when she thought that Angie played a cruel trick on her. Once she found out that someone did really die and it wasn't David Guest...she didn't have enough time to digest the info and calm down before the whole house turned on her. She didn't have one 'friend' to help her out. She was like a cornered rat and wasn't thinking straight. She reacted badly...but understandable... I would totally give her a pass.

John, however, was cold and calculated in his reaction, and totally out of line by...

1. Taking a complete misunderstanding by BOTH ladies and making it all Tiffany's fault.
2. Trying to stage a coup to get Tiffany out of the house.
3. Then selfishly telling her that everyone hates her and wants her out of the house. That must have hurt. After hearing that. it's no wonder that Tiff lashed out and refused to apologize to Angie.

Angie and Tiffany owe each other an apology and a hug while and John owes Tiffany one big apology. He should get down on his knees and kiss her feet for what he did to her. Inexcusable.

fantasic post, these are my exact thoughts on the whole situation

LukeB 13-01-2016 01:48 PM

John,Danniella and Kristina

lostalex 13-01-2016 01:50 PM

the old queeny gay guy. i don't know his name. the one that walks around in a red robe most of the day.

Niamh. 13-01-2016 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lostalex (Post 8420135)
the old queeny gay guy. i don't know his name. the one that walks around in a red robe most of the day.

John

Jamie89 13-01-2016 01:51 PM

John, and on a completely different level to Kristina/Daniella.

Denver 13-01-2016 01:53 PM

Stiffany without a doubt she tried to bully and attack Angie

lostalex 13-01-2016 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 8420136)
John

Thank you. (he does have a hot body though, i'd let him suck my dick)