ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB17 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=683)
-   -   Nancy's boring, but I don't think she should go just yet. (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=295379)

Edna Mode 14-01-2016 02:01 PM

Nancy's boring, but I don't think she should go just yet.

There are more venomous people in there that should get the boot.
John, in particular, who is hypnotizing and manipulating other people so he can get far in the game.
Without him, I guarantee things would run smoother.

LukeB 14-01-2016 02:02 PM

Nancy demanding her lawyer in that prison thing > Jeremy and Stephanie showmance

Edna Mode 14-01-2016 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LukeB (Post 8423017)
Nancy demanding her lawyer in that prison thing > Jeremy and Stephanie showmance

Their flirtation is literally so boring to me.
That whole romance grid of Stephanie, Megan, Jeremy, and Scotty is so dull.

I like each of them individually, but as couples, they're unbearable.

Denver 14-01-2016 02:06 PM

She is the only nominee who has brought nothing

Edna Mode 14-01-2016 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adam. (Post 8423023)
She is the only nominee who has brought nothing

I guess it depends what you want to see.
If Gemma was cast out, for example, there'd be less drama.
If Nancy was, drama would exist whether she was there or not.
So, it's up to the voter as to what they want to see.
Less drama, more cohesion.
More drama, less cohesion.

Stormy 14-01-2016 02:36 PM

Gemma should go now. She's refusing to do tasks and lying in bed whining about how CBB is hard 'work'. The moment they stop feeding her, she'll probably quit on her own. Might as well get rid of her now.

I can't stand when housemates keep whining about how tough it is and wanting to leave. They're getting paid a decent amount of money to play games for a month and suffer the occasional non-luxury food budget. It's not as if they deny them food...they just don't get luxury items.

There should be a new CBB house rule. Any housemate that threatens to quit should automatically be nominated for eviction and then let the public decide if they deserve to stay it.

tr1cky 14-01-2016 03:02 PM

Nancy's not boring, she's trying to evade aggro. With so many in the house it's all about shouty moments (and the mind numbing will they won't theys).
If she survives, and we get quieter moments you will discover she is a great raconteur.
Subtlety is interesting, not boring.

Lostie! 14-01-2016 03:03 PM

I don't even think she's boring, she's just very understated.

Carl Jayson 14-01-2016 03:06 PM

Nancy needs to go tomorrow.

She is a seriously OLD woman who is not entertaining and needs to go home and REST.

tr1cky 14-01-2016 03:12 PM

Two further points about Nancy, she's not a name dropper, yet she has an acquaintance list which would make Darren weep. And without ever raising her voice, the young clique are all petrified of her.
I think Jeremy and Scottie secretly fancy the arse off her, and Stephanie is starting to try and look like her (last nights live feed).

Josy 14-01-2016 03:13 PM

Gemma should go, she doesn't want to take part in the tasks and put effort into winning a luxury budget and stuff for the team so she can **** off home

Amy Jade 14-01-2016 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Josy (Post 8423145)
Gemma should go, she doesn't want to take part in the tasks and put effort into winning a luxury budget and stuff for the team so she can **** off home

This really, nothing worse than a housemate refusing to take part in tasks - she signed up knowing a big part was tasks so if she wants to lie in bed then she can go home instead of ruining the other housemates experience. Selfish cow

Stormy 14-01-2016 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tr1cky (Post 8423144)
Two further points about Nancy, she's not a name dropper, yet she has an acquaintance list which would make Darren weep. And without ever raising her voice, the young clique are all petrified of her.
I think Jeremy and Scottie secretly fancy the arse off her, and Stephanie is starting to try and look like her (last nights live feed).

Good points. I'd rather see Gemma or Stephanie leave over Nancy. The only thing about her that annoys me is her air of superiority towards the others.

She has had a better life than most of the housemates re: higher education and higher class of acquaintances...but it won't hurt her to act a little less superior and self-absorbed and embrace a little humility.