ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB17 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=683)
-   -   Winston claims he was victimised by the show (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=295510)

reece(: 15-01-2016 06:18 PM

Winston claims he was victimised by the show

Quote:

FacebookTwitter
Controversial Celebrity Big Brother housemate Winston McKenzie claimed he was victimised by Channel 5.

The former UKIP member was the first to be kicked out of the house last Friday after less than a week inside following a string of shocking remarks that prompted hundreds of complaints to Ofcom.

In his exit interview, CBB host Emma Willis gave Winston quite the grilling over his comments, particularly those about gay adoption.

However he's now claimed: "I have come out with the victim here in the way that the eviction occurred and the questions asked."

Speaking to the Croydon Advertiser, Winston went on: "The broadcaster putting them out, I feel that I am the victim here and victimised by the broadcaster in terms of what was said.

"I stand by what I said. I do not regret speaking my personal opinion. However, if it was in my personal opinion people feel offended or indeed hurt, then I do apologise in that respect."

One comment that immediately caused outrage was Winston's remark about the prospect of sharing the house with gay housemates in his VT.

Having initially denied he said it, Winston now says it was "tongue and cheek after a long day of filming" and that Big Brother was "unjustified" in airing it on launch night.

Read more: http://www.tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv...#ixzz3xLHnWhB7
His delusions continue!

Denver 15-01-2016 06:19 PM

Jhe is telling the truth

Maxxie. 15-01-2016 06:24 PM

Well, he was really. He didn't say any of those things in the house and the hm's wouldnt have ganged up on him if it wasn't for bb setting up the task. They knew exactly were this was going which was why they had the voting out someone eviction format.

And people say this series isn't manipulated...

Will. 15-01-2016 06:24 PM

Me on TIBB BB teas.

hot2go 15-01-2016 06:33 PM

From day one he was sexist and sleazy and homophobic....if BB engineered his exit then they did him a huge favour....the longer he stayed in the longer he exposed his Jurassic views ....he was a horror....he was removed in the best way available to him before his mouth became so offensive he would have to have been thrown out physically.....of course he was set up and rightfully so....his mouth was offensive and his removal was more important than any TV show rules.....his kind of abuse must never be allowed to remain on screen

hot2go 15-01-2016 06:35 PM

And how someone who are themselves part of a minority group can attack people in another minority group is impossible for me to comprehend ....a very stupid and dangerous person

bitontheslide 15-01-2016 06:42 PM

He was victimised, no doubt about it.

Carl Jayson 15-01-2016 06:44 PM

Winston was set up & done wrong by BB producers.

Winston is a homophobic mess lbr we can all agree on that.

BUT, BB still set him up and done him dirty. The producers knew what he had said before and still let him in the house.

In the task were they were ''exposed'' he got the worst of it all, with his comment about animal cruelty.

Daniella Westbrook on the other hand, who has been a full blown cocaine addict and even lost the bridge of her nose through drug abuse, got her ''exposed'' quote/statement/fact as ''has had 6 boob jobs''.

Daniella has done a lot worse than had ''6 boob jobs'', her past is documented yet BB were lenient on her. They set Winston up to fail and knew exactly what they were doing!

hot2go 15-01-2016 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitontheslide (Post 8426516)
He was victimised, no doubt about it.

He was an arrogant, homophobic, chauvinistic idiot.....a man with dangerous views who's trying to gain an army of followers ....not a victim in any way....and religious, even worse

hot2go 15-01-2016 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carl Jayson (Post 8426517)

BUT, BB still set him up and done him dirty. The producers knew what he had said before and still let him in the house.

In the task were they were ''exposed'' he got the worst of it all, with his comment about animal cruelty.

Daniella Westbrook on the other hand, who has been a full blown cocaine addict and even lost the bridge of her nose through drug abuse, got her ''exposed'' quote/statement/fact as ''has had 6 boob jobs''.

Daniella has done a lot worse than had ''6 boob jobs'', her past is documented yet BB were lenient on her. They set Winston up to fail and knew exactly what they were doing!

Addiction is a terrible illness.....Homophobia is a hate crime ..... Face facts, some things are more important than Big Brothers rules of fair play .....HE HAD TO GO

ebandit 15-01-2016 06:57 PM

.......jumping off a bridge.....don't complain that the ground never moved out of the way

Mark L

bitontheslide 15-01-2016 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hot2go (Post 8426535)
He was an arrogant, homophobic, chauvinistic idiot.....a man with dangerous views who's trying to gain an army of followers ....not a victim in any way....and religious, even worse

Of course he was a victim, his views are irrelevant to that

wendywillow 15-01-2016 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carl Jayson (Post 8426517)

BUT, BB still set him up and done him dirty. The producers knew what he had said before and still let him in the house

agreed. and emma was really kind of a bitch to him, and I love emma but he's still a human being (misguided obvi) and didn't need to get treated like that, it is a silly reality show ffs

hot2go 15-01-2016 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wendywillow (Post 8426556)
agreed. and emma was really kind of a bitch to him, and I love emma but he's still a human being (misguided obvi) and didn't need to get treated like that, it is a silly reality show ffs

If he had said only white people should adopt children or only married people or only young people there would be an outcry .... Yet he attacks gay people and You defend him and call him a victim... If you'd ever had a friend that was kicked within an inch of his life because he was gay you wouldn't have such disrespectful sympathy to such a bigot

wendywillow 15-01-2016 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hot2go (Post 8426579)
If he had said only white people should adopt children or only married people or only young people there would be an outcry .... Yet he attacks gay people and You defend him and call him a victim... If you'd ever had a friend that was kicked within an inch of his life because he was gay you wouldn't have such disrespectful sympathy to such a bigot

you don't know me. and try fighting hate with hate, see how far it gets you. hes a douche and a bigot and we all know that. but he was also set up as a victim by the show as a scapegoat and emma could've show some respect for him (I still love her tho)

letmein 15-01-2016 07:37 PM

Who?

Tom4784 15-01-2016 07:39 PM

Bitch please, he only has himself to blame.

GiRTh 15-01-2016 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dezzy (Post 8426654)

X2

LeatherTrumpet 15-01-2016 07:45 PM

30 years ago he would have won

Alas its not 30 years ago

Do the math Winston

Shaun 15-01-2016 07:50 PM

30 years ago only David and Angie would've been the housemates

And what a better series it would have been :clap1:

ThriceShy 15-01-2016 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dezzy (Post 8426654)

He was the victim of severe racial bullying, just like people's princess tiffany.

The only difference is that at least Tiffany went off on one and gave them something of a reason to target her.

Winston did nothing. he was the consummate gentleman.

Northern Monkey 15-01-2016 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bb2014 (Post 8426474)
Well, he was really. He didn't say any of those things in the house and the hm's wouldnt have ganged up on him if it wasn't for bb setting up the task. They knew exactly were this was going which was why they had the voting out someone eviction format.

And people say this series isn't manipulated...

Yes i agree

icecakes 15-01-2016 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThriceShy (Post 8426686)
He was the victim of severe racial bullying, just like people's princess tiffany.

The only difference is that at least Tiffany went off on one and gave them something of a reason to target her.

Thats right bring in the R word, maybe its because he's just an a***ole,

Withano 15-01-2016 09:11 PM

Hes a dick

Withano 15-01-2016 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThriceShy (Post 8426686)

Lol this opinion sucks