ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB17 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=683)
-   -   Gemma is a lazy cow (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=296117)

Denver 21-01-2016 08:16 PM

Gemma is a lazy cow

Refusing to get up to do the task bitch there is a reason your obese when you refuse to exercise.

She is the first to complain when others don't pull their weight.

hennessy 21-01-2016 08:20 PM

yeah but others ain't pulling the weight of an offshore oil rig

Ross. 21-01-2016 08:25 PM

Yay for weight jibes

Will. 21-01-2016 08:26 PM

Weight jibes.

Jordan. 21-01-2016 08:28 PM

Why do people get so pressed over weight comments? It's a fact she's a fat biatch because she's a lazy slob

Stormy 21-01-2016 08:29 PM

Not all fat people are lazy.

Not all lazy people are fat.

Gemma is fat and lazy.

joeysteele 21-01-2016 09:00 PM

She is just pathetic,nothing she does in the house,(and she does next to nothing anyway), for me is now neither interesting even taking the slightest bit of notice of.
She is awful,she is a nightmare of a person, selfish and grossly lazy, really we have seen all there is to see and it is a pity she will not be the one out tomorrow,because she should be.

hot2go 21-01-2016 09:12 PM

I love how she's sliding down the popularity chart with John and Tiffany in the lead and even Megan ahead of her ....don't have to like them or dislike them to enjoy the look on her face tomorrow when she's not in the first batch of saved HMs....
Watch out for the complete u turn from her when that penny drops

Carl Jayson 21-01-2016 09:13 PM

Gemma is the Queen of the house along with Tiffany.

GiRTh 21-01-2016 09:18 PM

Strange that she's come on BB yet doesn't want to do the tasks. A bit like on I'm a celeb.

Lister of Smeg 21-01-2016 09:23 PM

Nah faaak off m8 am not avin that faak you mug nah

Jordan. 21-01-2016 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GiRTh (Post 8449634)
Strange that she's come on BB yet doesn't want to do the tasks. A bit like on I'm a celeb.

She's used to getting paid for doing nothing

Visage 21-01-2016 09:30 PM

I want them to fail the task because of Gemma

I want BB to punish the house because Gemma is refusing to take part in the tasks.

Raphael 21-01-2016 09:35 PM

I struggle to think she has "fans". If it wasn't for Steph being unbearable, she would be easily the worst housemate in there IMO

MrWong 21-01-2016 09:35 PM

She was saving her energy to show us all the splits.

zakman440 21-01-2016 09:39 PM

I wouldn't want to jump on an exercise bike just as I've woken up tbh.

rusticgal 21-01-2016 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stormy (Post 8449321)
Not all fat people are lazy.

Not all lazy people are fat.

Gemma is fat and lazy.

I like your comments Stormy...:cheer2:

rusticgal 21-01-2016 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zakman440 (Post 8449680)

Maybe you wouldn't in real life....but they are in the BB house and have been paid thousands to play the game..:shrug:

Lister of Smeg 21-01-2016 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zakman440 (Post 8449680)

Thing is by not doing it she doesn't herself no favours as if they fail she'll go without food.

rionablue 21-01-2016 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adam. (Post 8449215)
Refusing to get up to do the task bitch there is a reason your obese when you refuse to exercise.

She is the first to complain when others don't pull their weight.

I CANNOT understand why people still love her. Tonight she showed herself to be a lazy selfish whinging bitch. Bragging about the cost of stuff, demanding BB give her HEATED ****ING ROLLERS, Straightners weren't enough for her. Who the HELL does she think she is? Could NOT get her fat arse out of the bed to do the task. Whinged to Bb AGAIN about the tasks being stupid and she doesn't want to do them. And still people are going to vote to save her. Even if I was her biggest fan, tonights show would have turned me right off her !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MrWong 21-01-2016 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rionablue (Post 8449728)
I CANNOT understand why people still love her. Tonight she showed herself to be a lazy selfish whinging bitch. Bragging about the cost of stuff, demanding BB give her HEATED ****ING ROLLERS, Straightners weren't enough for her. Who the HELL does she think she is? Could NOT get her fat arse out of the bed to do the task. Whinged to Bb AGAIN about the tasks being stupid and she doesn't want to do them. And still people are going to vote to save her. Even if I was her biggest fan, tonights show would have turned me right off her !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I was voting I'd save her because she's better viewing than the showmance bores Steph and Jeremy.

hijaxers 21-01-2016 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carl Jayson (Post 8449618)
Gemma is the Queen of the house along with Tiffany.

Gemma is the Queen of mean and self importancwe

rusticgal 21-01-2016 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rionablue (Post 8449728)

I wasn't her biggest fan but sometimes I have liked her and other times I haven't...but after tonight I really have gone right off her and will not allow myself to change my mind again..:wavey:

Tarryn 21-01-2016 10:19 PM

Everybody in that house has complained that Stephanie is a lazy cow too but because she is slim she get's away with it on here.
I don't see the likes of Jeremy & Megan doing much either :shrug:

hijaxers 21-01-2016 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tarryn (Post 8449749)
Everybody in that house has complained that Stephanie is a lazy cow too but because she is slim she get's away with it on here.
I don't see the likes of Jeremy & Megan doing much either :shrug:

Its probably because Stephanie ain't worth a thought in anyone's mind, does she even exist ??? been gone a while as far as i am concerned:cheer2: