ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB17 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=683)
-   -   Gemma Collins Hanging up the phone on Christopher (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=296904)

Jord 30-01-2016 01:48 AM

Hanging up the phone on Christopher

Just getting around to watching tonight's highlights and Gemma hanging up the phone on Christopher was amazing :laugh:

cfromhx02 30-01-2016 05:58 AM

To be fair I think it was a call for Christopher so as he;ls not in the house she put it down.There is plenty else wrong with Gem and I normally list what else she does wrong.

Cherie 30-01-2016 06:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cfromhx02 (Post 8474685)
To be fair I think it was a call for Christopher so as he;ls not in the house she put it down.There is plenty else wrong with Gem and I normally list what else she does wrong.

What? The caller was Christopher, she hung up because they wanted to save time for family/friends

mizzy25 30-01-2016 07:41 AM

He is Daniellas friend though perhaps he was ringing to speak to her.

jaxie 30-01-2016 11:09 AM

I thought the way they were all hanging up on people including Tiffany hanging up on her mum was quite funny. I'd have had a short chat for my call.

Kazanne 30-01-2016 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jord (Post 8474597)
Just getting around to watching tonight's highlights and Gemma hanging up the phone on Christopher was amazing :laugh:

How was that 'amazing' ? :laugh:

hot2go 30-01-2016 11:19 AM

Wow, are people still interested in her....I thought she'd already gone

MrWong 30-01-2016 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hot2go (Post 8474955)
Wow, are people still interested in her....I thought she'd already gone

You certainly are as you made this post...

Quote:

Originally Posted by hot2go (Post 8474950)
How ironic that what's considered the bad behaviour of Tiffany and Gemma is what makes them the good guys yet what's considered the bad behaviour of Steph makes her the bad guy....myself I don't think either Steph or Tiffany are bad guys but it is very strange how conveniently selective others judgements can be

.... 2 minutes before the post above feigning disinterest :joker:

Jack_ 30-01-2016 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrWong (Post 8475081)

clocked

chuff me dizzy 30-01-2016 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaxie (Post 8474931)
I thought the way they were all hanging up on people including Tiffany hanging up on her mum was quite funny. I'd have had a short chat for my call.

Tiffany was downright rude to her Mother ,and totally uncaring, her and Gemma were the only 2 not to get upset over the calls, cold,callous and selfish

wendywillow 30-01-2016 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 8475087)
Tiffany was downright rude to her Mother ,and totally uncaring, her and Gemma were the only 2 not to get upset over the calls, cold,callous and selfish

that was a reach even for you

Jordan. 30-01-2016 01:47 PM

Quote:

I'm guessing Tiffany is used to being away from her family for long periods of time which is why it didn't affect her as much. It's not a big deal.

hot2go 30-01-2016 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrWong (Post 8475081)

Wrong, I am def not feigning disinterest....I am still very much interested...and will be till the Old Bag gets booted...I've got no intention of stopping talking about her

My quip, about vote to evict and poor Gemma, was a direct p-ss take of how the mighty have fallen....open your eyes.... I am def not feigning disinterest....I haven't finished with her yet..I've already got my first wish...that one of the others beat her to first place....and of course that will prob be Tiffany or John....tick that box...yipee

Second wish is that Steph goes futher in the competition than that Essex Moose ...and even tho it's not likely I will continue attacking Gemma till she goes.

Steph has already superseded her expectations in the competition where as Gemma has failed miserably in her expectations regarding predicted final positions....Gemma must win or fail...Steph is already a winner by simply still being there

chuff me dizzy 30-01-2016 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hot2go (Post 8475126)
Wrong, I am def not feigning disinterest....I am still very much interested...and will be till the Old Bag gets booted...I've got no intention of stopping talking about her

My quip, about vote to evict and poor Gemma, was a direct p-ss take of how the mighty have fallen....open your eyes.... I am def not feigning disinterest....I haven't finished with her yet..I've already got my first wish...that one of the others beat her to first place....and of course that will prob be Tiffany or John....tick that box...yipee

Second wish is that Steph goes futher in the competition than that Essex Moose ...and even tho it's not likely I will continue attacking Gemma till she goes.

Steph has already superseded her expectations in the competition where as Gemma has failed miserably in her expectations regarding predicted final positions....Gemma must win or fail...Steph is already a winner by simply still being there

:clap1:

chuff me dizzy 30-01-2016 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wendywillow (Post 8475112)
that was a reach even for you

Steady on

Marsh. 30-01-2016 01:53 PM

Quote:

Or maybe she's a 34 year old woman who can handle being away from family for longer than a couple of days.

The reaching to hate some of these housemates. :joker: