ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB17 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=683)
-   -   Dismissing Darren's reactions (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=297215)

joeysteele 03-02-2016 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by susie q (Post 8488711)
The ageism on the forum this year has been disgraceful.

Darren looks really good considering he is 47,I'd have thought he was a lot younger than that.
Anyway age is just a number.

susie q 03-02-2016 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cassieparis (Post 8487153)
Darren knows that if he engages with Tiffany his personality will be seen for what it is.
A shyster trying to pull a fast one of the BB audience.

If he's truly committed to his sobriety he'd be able to challenge Tiff's teasing and deal with it for what it is. The real Darren wants to tell Tiffany to get the 'eff away because although he's repulsed his disease wants to play. IMO.

He has politely told her not to do it, by telling her that he is married etc.
Tiffany by her own admission doesnt like being told no, and stated repeatedly that she will always do what she likes. Gillian was right when she said called her sex predator. She should learn that no means no. But she never will.
What is the point of Darren telling her to stop, when she does not liisten, and wont take no for an answer.:shrug:

Visage 03-02-2016 09:26 PM

He's a nice guy and I can't fault him for that, nor can I find much to dislike with him.

But he's just not BB material for me.

Still, I suppose it's good to have some level headed housemates to balance out the chaos that happens in there.

rusticgal 03-02-2016 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 8486800)
He's been so dignified ,he can hold his head high

Exactly Chuff...doesn't throw a tantrum and owns it and always apologises.

He is a cool dude...decent,fair and honest.Nice guy. He is defo my winner in there. I doubt he will win..but he is my winner by far.

He seems to be slagged off because he is nice :shrug:...at least he owns it and apologises if it caused offence..what the **** is so wrong about that.

hot2go 03-02-2016 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 8487155)
Rubbish,he doesn't like her or her slutty talk

I agree completely....not only as he moved his life forward but his history of women and his current wife are all in a different class to Tiffany...she's brash, crude, loud, brassy and volatile....he wouldn't give her the time of day...he just wouldn't

Mystic Mock 03-02-2016 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrWong (Post 8486849)
He had worse. He had to deal with the Nolan :D

I think that should be changed to she had to put up with him bringing up her dead Husband to try and wind her up in an argument, but here's me bringing in non BB morality into the discussion.:hehe:

chuff me dizzy 04-02-2016 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by susie q (Post 8488711)
The ageism on the forum this year has been disgraceful.

Same every series, Im shocked you've not noticed it before