ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB17 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=683)
-   -   Stephanie or Scotty T will win (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=297300)

*mazedsalv** 04-02-2016 03:02 PM

Stephanie or Scotty T will win

A huge surge of popularity has come to Steph in the last 5 days, she is topping the biggest poll for CBB to win, and in the last day "Steph to win" were the top comments on the BBUK Facebook page (even though i think it's more Tiffany today).

Scotty has 1.3m followers... even if 1% of them vote once that's 13,000 votes... i doubt the show even gets 20,000 votes in a final anymore, that'd ensure a win alone.

I really don't think Tiffany will take it, when you compare her pre-fanbase she is a small dot in comparison, and she's American. All her votes will come from those who just know her from BB. It could happen, but I doubt it.

Scotty T just like Price, has the big fanbase (yes, much bigger than anyone from TOWIE), and just like Price, just sit down, and still will win? CBB15 proved that if you have a big enough fanbase, they will vote you even if you have done F all in the house.

Plus, he'd be the 3rd Geordie person to win a reality show. TOWIE have never won one.

LukeB 04-02-2016 03:02 PM

Tiffany will win :smug:

Oaker 04-02-2016 03:13 PM

Katie Price was one of the only good things about CBB15 post week 2, so I don't think she only won because she had a huge fanbase.

I think if anything Steph is most likely to win at this point.

HBIC 04-02-2016 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oaker (Post 8490135)
Katie Price was one of the only good things about CBB15 post week 2, so I don't think she only won because she had a huge fanbase.

Agreed. Don't get why people say Price was boring in there. She was far more entertaining than the repugnant Perez and vile Hopkins. Give me KP telling one of her stories over Hopkins any day.

sampvt 04-02-2016 03:16 PM

steph has dropped from 4/1 to 12/1. girls dead now, ergo shot her bolt, ergo Norfolk and chance, lol.

Vanessa 04-02-2016 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sampvt (Post 8490143)
steph has dropped from 4/1 to 12/1. girls dead now, ergo shot her bolt, ergo Norfolk and chance, lol.

She has been drifting, but we will have to see the odds after tonight show. I still think Tiff has got this in the bag.

sampvt 04-02-2016 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oaker (Post 8490135)

aw bless

hot2go 04-02-2016 03:26 PM

If Scotty wins then I will regard who ever comes second as the one who actually played to win ....and deserves to win....he has done nothing of any interest to me from start to finish...no wonder he didn't try, he didn't have to.....arrogant
When I was the age of his fans I admired musicians and actors and sports players....what a sad situation that he is admired for bragging about how he carried on banging a bird even though he had sh-t himself....famous for F-cking....and obv not even any good at that.....totally over rated

rusticgal 04-02-2016 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by *mazedsalv** (Post 8490110)
A huge surge of popularity has come to Steph in the last 5 days, she is topping the biggest poll for CBB to win, and in the last day "Steph to win" were the top comments on the BBUK Facebook page (even though i think it's more Tiffany today).

Scotty has 1.3m followers... even if 1% of them vote once that's 13,000 votes... i doubt the show even gets 20,000 votes in a final anymore, that'd ensure a win alone.

I really don't think Tiffany will take it, when you compare her pre-fanbase she is a small dot in comparison, and she's American. All her votes will come from those who just know her from BB. It could happen, but I doubt it.

Scotty T just like Price, has the big fanbase (yes, much bigger than anyone from TOWIE), and just like Price, just sit down, and still will win? CBB15 proved that if you have a big enough fanbase, they will vote you even if you have done F all in the house.

Plus, he'd be the 3rd Geordie person to win a reality show. TOWIE have never won one.

I said a similar thing on another thread. It's a joke...as you said Scotty like Katie Price just sit back and do **** all and still win on their fan base alone.
It makes the whole series pointless...

hot2go 04-02-2016 03:34 PM

Steph has changed people's opinions of her in so many directions it's like she's a living compass....Scott hasn't changed one thing and leaves exactly the same as he arrived....he doesn't deserve to win....hes given us nothing and he's learnt even less

rusticgal 04-02-2016 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hot2go (Post 8490167)
If Scotty wins then I will regard who ever comes second as the one who actually played to win ....and deserves to win....he has done nothing of any interest to me from start to finish...no wonder he didn't try, he didn't have to.....arrogant
When I was the age of his fans I admired musicians and actors and sports players....what a sad situation that he is admired for bragging about how he carried on banging a bird even though he had sh-t himself....famous for F-cking....and obv not even any good at that.....totally over rated

....and not an ounce of personality has shone through....boring and least deserving.

bitontheslide 04-02-2016 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 8490191)
I said a similar thing on another thread. It's a joke...as you said Scotty like Katie Price just sit back and do **** all and still win on their fan base alone.
It makes the whole series pointless...

its not even close to a fair contest these days with the gigantic difference in fan bases and producer manipulation

They all get their fees if they stick it out ... that's it, the concept of their being a winner has long gone

sampvt 04-02-2016 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hot2go (Post 8490198)
Steph has changed people's opinions of her in so many directions it's like she's a living compass....Scott hasn't changed one thing and leaves exactly the same as he arrived....he doesn't deserve to win....hes given us nothing and he's learnt even less

sometimes doing nothing is better than being a complete twat.....sam and rice ????????

Vanessa 04-02-2016 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sampvt (Post 8490203)
sometimes doing nothing is better than being a complete twat.....sam and rice ????????

:clap1:

Cherie 04-02-2016 03:39 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 8490199)
....and not an ounce of personality has shone through....boring and least deserving.

:clap2:

hijaxers 04-02-2016 03:44 PM

Quote:

I totally agree if Scotty wins it will be another travesty as he has done sod all except brag about his sexual prowess - although his stories are barf able :sleep:

rusticgal 04-02-2016 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 8490145)
She has been drifting, but we will have to see the odds after tonight show. I still think Tiff has got this in the bag.

Hopefully she will drift off the face of the earth after tonight's show....pulling faces at Daniella during the interview task....denying any more than kissing with Jeremy....looking like a love sick puppy...

I would truly hate to see her win.

hot2go 04-02-2016 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sampvt (Post 8490203)

And sometimes you have to step up and earn respect before you take a bow....sometimes standing by and doing nothing is the worst thing people can do