ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB17 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=683)
-   -   Tiffany Pollard BB15 final all over again but 10x worse (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=297463)

T* 05-02-2016 08:55 PM

BB15 final all over again but 10x worse

this is a travesty
truly robbed

TomC 05-02-2016 09:00 PM

Agreed. Tiffany </3 One of my favourite HMs ever

Pete. 05-02-2016 09:00 PM

At least Ashleigh got 2nd, this is CBB13 final 2.0

Johnny Rebel 05-02-2016 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom* (Post 8495615)
this is a travesty
truly robbed

BS, tiff was crappy housemate.

lewis111 05-02-2016 09:08 PM

No this is much worse
At least an entertaining housemate bet ashleigh
Darren bet Tiff

RhysJones 06-02-2016 02:33 PM

Tiffany is the true winner of this series, can't believe another James Hill prototype won just because of his looks

parmnion 06-02-2016 02:47 PM

It was a travesty that scotty won, but tiffany,s fakeness deserved nothing but the 9.9% of the vote she got.

Mystic Mock 06-02-2016 02:53 PM

The most entertaining won the BB15 final no matter what people thought of her, and two entertaining people broke the final two in CBB13.

This final had some dude who talks about hiding his **** in a blanket whilst having sex as the winner, and some girl who lived off being a victim and a showmance that annoyed the **** out of me coming 2nd over deluded John, and the wittiest Housemate in the series in Tiffany.

LukeB 06-02-2016 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystic Mock (Post 8498207)
The most entertaining won the BB15 final no matter what people thought of her, and two entertaining people broke the final two in CBB13.

How is someone who is repulsive and vile be entertaining? watching someone making people miserable and she made the season and the house really cold and grey. She's a dementor. That's not entertaining.

Lostie! 06-02-2016 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystic Mock (Post 8498207)

People say this way too much. Some of us didn't find Helen entertaining in the slightest.

Scotty's a crappy winner but not even close to Helen's league of pure awfulness.

Mystic Mock 06-02-2016 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LukeB (Post 8498212)
How is someone who repulsive and vile be entertaining? watching someone making people miserable and she made the season and the house really cold and grey. She's a dementor. That's not entertaining.

Helen may not be a nice person, but nobody in that series had the classic rows that she had, and tbf the fear that she bestowed in the whole house could be quite funny, some of it was unnecessary, but overall I thought that she made a better winner than some miserable girl that didn't enjoy her time in the house once, and then the people that were given ghost edits that made up 3rd through 6th, even though I didn't mind Christopher or Ash people still would've complained about them not being some sassy miserable bitch winning the show.

LukeB 06-02-2016 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystic Mock (Post 8498218)
Helen may not be a nice person, but nobody in that series had the classic rows that she had, and tbf the fear that she bestowed in the whole house could be quite funny, some of it was unnecessary, but overall I thought that she made a better winner than some miserable girl that didn't enjoy her time in the house once, and then the people that were given ghost edits that made up 3rd through 6th, even though I didn't mind Christopher or Ash people still would've complained about them not being some sassy miserable bitch winning the show.

Toya's row was much better than Helen's, you say Ashleigh was miserable but Helen wasn't happy herself. she killed the fun out of everything. She took everything way too serious and got aggressive each time. The only time i saw the house having a good time is when Biannca got naked and the final highlights.. that's it.

parmnion 06-02-2016 03:05 PM

Thing is with helen and all these other scabbards...they suck the life out of everyone else and squash their personalities, robbing us in the process...that should never be celebrated.

Mystic Mock 06-02-2016 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lostie! (Post 8498213)
People say this way too much. Some of us didn't find Helen entertaining in the slightest.

Scotty's a crappy winner but not even close to Helen's league of pure awfulness.

That's fair enough, I just do think that people that fail to see any of Helen's stuff as funny are taking her far too seriously imo, and are blaming her for BB favouring her which isn't her fault that she was given the pass to the final.

Imo Helen has been the best of her prototype on Ch5 as Marc was just a really poor wannabe that rarely made me laugh, and Stephanie had one good moment when she said to Gemma "you're off TOWIE so what's your talent" other than that she was useless.

And Scotty T seemed to say just one offensive thing and then was quiet throughout the rest of it, although at least that's still better than James who got loads of screentime and was just so dull it was unreal, he didn't make me laugh once, he wasn't likeable, and he was too self-righteous it became nauseating.

But going back to Helen she kept BB15 going as the villain of the series, but her win helped kill the franchise as the public for some reason tune out when a non-dullard wins a series as they did the same thing with Nadia and Aaron as well for the following series.

Mystic Mock 06-02-2016 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LukeB (Post 8498226)
Toya's row was much better than Helen's, you say Ashleigh was miserable but Helen wasn't happy herself. she killed the fun out of everything. She took everything way too serious and got aggressive each time. The only time i saw the house having a good time is when Biannca got naked and the final highlights.. that's it.

Toya had one good week, it was an impressive week but it doesn't make up for the two weeks where she was up Pauline's ass having no mind of her own.

And my point that I'm getting across with Ashleigh was that if you're gonna do the miserable routine at least make it amusing, she again had about 2 to 3 good weeks out of 10 weeks that she was in, that's not a strong Housemate in my view.

And I did like Biannca she was definitely my favourite Essex outing from Ch5's Big Brother, but sadly the public took her the wrong way and saved Tesco and Pav instead.

Strictly Jake 06-02-2016 03:13 PM

I think more like the bb6 final where queen makosi came 4th got robbed by yet another Geordie guy

Samm 06-02-2016 04:02 PM

na BB15 was much worse

Vicky. 06-02-2016 04:57 PM

I actually enjoyed bb15 as I had absolutely no idea that Helen stood any chance at all so it was kinda, fascinating watching it happen :laugh:

Dominic 06-02-2016 05:12 PM

BB15 was much worse imho. I knew from the start there was no chance she'd win, I just remained optimistic.

Visage 06-02-2016 05:56 PM

They need to do an 'Ultimate CBB' with 2nd, 3rd and 4th place housemates and not allow any winners to take part.

ScottyT 06-02-2016 06:10 PM

Robbed with 9% of the votes? Yeah okay, have fun in dream land...

Mystic Mock 06-02-2016 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScottyT (Post 8498770)
Robbed with 9% of the votes? Yeah okay, have fun in dream land...

Aiden Grimshaw had that exact same percentage when he did his hauntingly brilliant performance of Mad World on TXF.

A completely different show, but my point is that percentages just show you what's more mainstream, not what's actually better.

reece(: 06-02-2016 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Visage (Post 8498684)
They need to do an 'Ultimate CBB' with 2nd, 3rd and 4th place housemates and not allow any winners to take part.

and 5th for the Shannon twins!

Mystic Mock 06-02-2016 08:34 PM

We need a series for week 2 evictees so we can get Govan, Kieran, Cairon, Sezer, and Crimson Chris can all return.

empire 06-02-2016 09:04 PM

I think tiffany did not win because, it did not help the fact that she liked to touch the men in the house, Im not saying that she is a pervert, but she does have a bit of a wondering hands issue, and it did not help that she was making crude sexual things that made the males very uncomfortable, you can see it in their body language, but they did not want it to be a big issue, because they didn't want her to look bad or to upset her, i think that if a few weeks ago, one of the girls talked to her about her crude things, she might of got more closer to win it,