ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Serious Debates & News (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   12 men of Pakistani origin Jailed for raping a 13-year-old white girl (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=297824)

arista 13-02-2016 06:30 AM

12 men of Pakistani origin Jailed for raping a 13-year-old white girl

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/...13_964x418.jpg
[The gang of men from Pakistani origin were
jailed for a total of 140 years
at Crown Court, for 13 months of
horrendous abuse of a British white
girl in Keighley, West Yorkshire
However, the view expressed by
some members of the Muslim
community was that even if they
might have had sex with a 13-year-old,
she had lied about her age
and went with them willingly.
In other words, in that chilling phrase,
'it takes two to tango'.
Keighley was recently
named among
the 'least integrated' places in
the UK in a report by the
Policy Exchange think-tank.
Anyone who believes that race
and cultural differences are incidental
to these scandals should study
the evidence in this most recent case.
The young victim was repeatedly
called a 'little white bastard',
'little white slag', and 'white bitch'.

White girls are seen as more available,
more promiscuous and an easy outlet
for young Muslims who may be trapped

in unhappy arranged marriages. ]

[One of them
Arif Chowdhury, 20,
allegedly left for
Bangladesh during
the investigation after he was arrested
in 2012]

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz401wq0B7B

and also
http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2...ghley-teenager

[The ongoing inquiry in Rotherham
alone — which is expected to
run until 2018 — has already
identified 300 ‘predominantly’ Asian
suspects and an estimated 1,400 young
female victims over the past 16 years.]

So they are in a trapped marriage
due to strict Muslim
guidelines.

Not nice for them,
but to Rape this White 13 year old
girl for 13 months,
That was Evil

Ninastar 13-02-2016 06:37 AM

Poor girl :sad: I've been to Keighley before and it's pretty scary. I was told by a kid in year 4 that he was gonna set his dog on my cause I was white... A teacher then told me that one of the boys in year 6 held a gun up at her when she was in her car on the way home... Not a nice place at all/

Ammi 13-02-2016 06:51 AM

..it took a little more than 'two to tango', it took twelve to gang rape...

arista 13-02-2016 07:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ammi (Post 8511091)
..it took a little more than 'two to tango', it took twelve to gang rape...

Yes Pathetic .

kirklancaster 13-02-2016 07:57 AM

:nono: Enough with this xenphobia, racism, and Islamaphobia. You should know better Arista.

Kazanne 13-02-2016 09:04 AM

Bloody disgusting filth, send them home,we don't need that sort here,we have enough low lifes already,but they are probably Brits mores the pity.

arista 13-02-2016 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kirklancaster (Post 8511130)
:nono: Enough with this xenphobia, racism, and Islamaphobia. You should know better Arista.

Yes you may find that problem
the secret is use the words direct from the DM
Edit the Headline to better words
and give the Official link.

So in a way
I do now better

Nicky91 13-02-2016 10:43 AM

Poor Girl

and i really hope those idiots get life in prison

Ithinkiloveyoutoo 13-02-2016 10:52 AM

Another way to vilify Muslims. When there's a sex ring of white men it's certainly not reported in the same manner.

I remember the case of women saying they don't want Muslim cab drivers because they might get raped, yeah ok love but the White cab driver could also rape you.

Other than that, terrible act. Lock them up and throw away the key...but not because they're MUSLIM!

Jordan. 13-02-2016 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ithinkiloveyoutoo (Post 8511273)
Another way to vilify Muslims. When there's a sex ring of white men it's certainly not reported in the same manner.

I remember the case of women saying they don't want Muslim cab drivers because they might get raped, yeah ok love but the White cab driver could also rape you.

Other than that, terrible act. Lock them up and throw away the key...but not because they're MUSLIM!

It's nice your empathy is in the right place!

DemolitionRed 13-02-2016 12:42 PM

They all deserve prison sentences and so does her mum by the sound of it.

This gives a much clearer picture of what unfolded and who got what sentence and why
http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2...ghley-teenager

Northern Monkey 13-02-2016 12:47 PM

Keighley is a very good example of how a beautiful looking place can be turned into a ****ing ****hole.I have been many times.

VanessaFeltz. 13-02-2016 12:51 PM

I am sick of their nasty culture. I am used to see guys raping girls and saying girls wanted it. İt happens everyday in turkey and they get away with it. Like not all the muslim people are like that ofc but culture/religion itself is nasty and now they are ****ing europe up like they ****ed their own country. I am sick of hearing people from syria running away from war then these countries (specially turkey) open their borders so they can live then these ***** **** that country up and push their nasty culture. If you are gonna live in somewhere you have no right to disturbe the people living there. I dont care if people think i am islam hater or something but i have had enough of these people ruining my and other peoples lives. If you are muslim and you are nice and dont do these things then my words arent for you but these people are using their religions as an excuse to justify their nasty actions.

Denver 13-02-2016 12:56 PM

Quote:

There has been child abuse rings exposed in the past involving white people so I don't understand your argument?

This is a reason why we should have the death sentence because they will have a nice life in prison most likely all get out alive while this girls life has effectively been destroyed and she will probably never be able to live a normal life again, she was fail to trust men probably even be scared of them and what support will she get? A few months consoling then thrown on the scrapheap.

Nicky91 13-02-2016 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adam. (Post 8511374)
There has been child abuse rings exposed in the past involving white people so I don't understand your argument?

This is a reason why we should have the death sentence because they will have a nice life in prison most likely all get out alive while this girls life has effectively been destroyed and she will probably never be able to live a normal life again, she was fail to trust men probably even be scared of them and what support will she get? A few months consoling then thrown on the scrapheap.

well said, mate

we must support this girl, and show our support to this girl

Scarlett. 13-02-2016 01:09 PM

****ing pricks, all of them. Feel so sorry for the girl :(

Alf 13-02-2016 01:30 PM

Quote:

The voice of the modern left

Try this one on for size, Islam is a fascist death cult.

lostalex 13-02-2016 01:40 PM

only half of them are cute.

Denver 13-02-2016 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lostalex (Post 8511444)
only half of them are cute.

Yes because when a young girl is raped the first thing we think about is are the rapist's cute :umm2:

Nicky91 13-02-2016 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adam. (Post 8511455)
Yes because when a young girl is raped the first thing we think about is are the rapist's cute :umm2:

nobody of those losers is cute :duh:

Tom4784 13-02-2016 02:01 PM

Animals.

Quote:

Originally Posted by kirklancaster (Post 8511130)

Using the sexual abuse of a girl to mock people who don't agree with your agenda? How low of you.

Tom4784 13-02-2016 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wannashag (Post 8511427)
The voice of the modern left

Try this one on for size, Islam is a fascist death cult.

All organised religions have been used to justify violence in the past, to pick out one and hate them and not all of them is utter foolishness.

Look at America, there's more incidents of terrorism involving Christianity on a yearly basis than there are Islamic incidents. People will always use religion to justify their unjustifiable actions, regardless of creed.

lostalex 13-02-2016 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adam. (Post 8511455)

what do you mean by "we" white man?

Nicky91 13-02-2016 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dezzy (Post 8511480)
Animals.

Using the sexual abuse of a girl to mock people who don't agree with your agenda? How low of you.

i agree with you

Denver 13-02-2016 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lostalex (Post 8511504)
what do you mean by "we" white man?

Don't turn this into something about race you know fair well what I mean