ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Do you have any crazy or not so crazy conspiracy theories... (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=298280)

Ammi 22-02-2016 05:59 AM

Do you have any crazy or not so crazy conspiracy theories...

..just inspired by something wanna said in a thread...are you a 'conspiracy theory' type person, do you find them all fascinating and any you may have yourself about whatever that you care to share..?...

Alf 22-02-2016 06:23 AM

This one linking the deaths of Mike Smith, Rik Mayall, Jill Dando, Matthew Harding, Paula Yates and Peaches Geldof to the BBC peodophile ring.https://thecolemanexperience.wordpre...dj-mike-smith/

GiRTh 22-02-2016 06:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wannashag (Post 8529116)
This one linking the deaths of Mike Smith, Rik Mayall, Jill Dando, Matthew Harding, Paula Yates and Peaches Geldof to the BBC peodophile ring.https://thecolemanexperience.wordpre...dj-mike-smith/

hmmmmm,!!!!I love a good conspiracy but was unaware of this one. All these deaths were quite unexpected and most of them worked for the BBC. :suspect:

Ammi 22-02-2016 06:58 AM

...hmmm, I knew that there were conspiracies around Jill Dando's murder but I hadn't seen anything about a connection with the others either...I'll try to find time to look some more later into that one...

LeatherTrumpet 22-02-2016 08:23 AM

no

humans are not clever enough nor (and this is the crux) able to keep their mouths shut enough for any conspiracy theory to work

mooo 22-02-2016 08:31 AM

911 was an inside job

rubymoo 22-02-2016 08:35 AM

I love conspiracy theories!!!

Totally believe in the adding fluoride to our drinking water theory, it's not needed, it's not necessary to poison our drinking water, get it out :fist:

Ninastar 22-02-2016 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mooo (Post 8529156)
911 was an inside job

Why do you think this? Who was 'in' on the 'inside job'?

LeatherTrumpet 22-02-2016 09:19 AM

Quote:

911 was an inside job

i think i am right in saying the plane was on the outside

arista 22-02-2016 10:33 AM

Quote:

911 was an inside job

No it was Atta and the 2nd plane leader
taking over a plane.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohamed_Atta

Clever Plan
Crash into the Twin Towers

Evil Bin Laden Won That

Outside Job - fact

Denver 22-02-2016 10:48 AM

The McCanns sold Madeline and have used her to increase their bank balance

UserSince2005 22-02-2016 10:54 AM

I like the Denver Airport being a secret base one.

LeatherTrumpet 22-02-2016 11:05 AM

There is a difference in wanting to believe something and believing it based on good evidence

@adam.....

Niamh. 22-02-2016 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet (Post 8529267)
There is a difference in wanting to believe something and believing it based on good evidence

@adam.....

Why would anyone want to believe that parents would sell their own child?

ETA : I don't believe that they sold her btw...just saying

LeatherTrumpet 22-02-2016 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 8529268)

There was a point at the weekend when smallest boy LT and Middle girl LT were squabbling (again) about the playstation where I did consider it for a moment...

:idc:

Niamh. 22-02-2016 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet (Post 8529269)
There was a point at the weekend when smallest boy LT and Middle girl LT were squabbling (again) about the playstation where I did consider it for a moment...

:idc:

:laugh:

Denver 22-02-2016 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 8529268)

Because they are dodgy, they refuse to answer questions, they destroyed evidence, all they have care about is getting money from selling their story and there has been possible sightings.

I feel whatever happen to that poor girl the parents are involved

Denver 22-02-2016 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet (Post 8529267)

@adam.....

Their is enough evidence to make people believe they are involved

Niamh. 22-02-2016 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adam. (Post 8529274)
Because they are dodgy, they refuse to answer questions, they destroyed evidence, all they have care about is getting money from selling their story and there has been possible sightings.

I feel whatever happen to that poor girl the parents are involved

You misunderstood my post Adam. LT implied that you wanted to believe that about the McCanns rather than believed it because the evidence supports that POV. I was just asking why he thinks anyone would just want to believe that for no apparent reason

I personally don't believe that they sold her but I do think they were involved in some way

Niamh. 22-02-2016 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adam. (Post 8529275)
Their is enough evidence to make people believe they are involved

Plus the Portuguese Police reached that conclusion originally by the end of their investigation but there wasn't enough evidence to charge them.

What I find so weird is the very first thought that Kate had after she realised that Maddie was gone was that someone had taken her, not the more logical first conclusion to come to that she woke up and left herself trying to find her parents or whatever

LeatherTrumpet 22-02-2016 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 8529278)
Plus the Portuguese Police reached that conclusion originally by the end of their investigation but there wasn't enough evidence to charge them.

What I find so weird is the very first thought that Kate had after she realised that Maddie was gone was that someone had taken her, not the more logical first conclusion to come to that she woke up and left herself trying to find her parents or whatever

neem did you see my maccans thread in SD?

:suspect:

Niamh. 22-02-2016 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet (Post 8529282)
neem did you see my maccans thread in SD?

:suspect:

Yeah, the subject has been done to death though :laugh:

Lostie! 22-02-2016 11:48 AM

I find conspiracy theories really interesting. I don't necessarily believe most of them but I find them all really intriguing nontheless (even though I usually end getting creeped out and super paranoid afterwards). :laugh:

Marsh. 22-02-2016 12:00 PM

So the McCanns sold their daughter and have then orchestrated a worldwide hunt for her?

Did the recipient of Madeline also have such vast funds they eluded being found?

Denver 22-02-2016 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marsh. (Post 8529308)
So the McCanns sold their daughter and have then orchestrated a worldwide hunt for her?

Did the recipient of Madeline also have such vast funds they eluded being found?

Do you honestly believe they are innocent?