ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Serious Debates & News (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Madeleine McCann 'was kidnapped during a botched burglary by a gang of thieves (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=300615)

LeatherTrumpet 29-04-2016 08:22 AM

Madeleine McCann 'was kidnapped during a botched burglary by a gang of thieves

• Madeleine McCann was snatched by a group of thieves, it has been claimed
  • Police believe she disturbed them as they robbed her holiday apartment
  • This is thought to be the final line of inquiry being considered by the Met
  • Sir Bernard Hogan Howe said this week the probe could formally end soon

Madeleine McCann was kidnapped by a group of thieves because she woke up while they robbed her family's holiday apartment, it has been claimed.

This is believed to be the final line of inquiry mentioned recently by Scotland Yard's boss Sir Bernard Hogan-Howe, who said two days ago the probe could formally finish within months.

It is believed to centre on a group of thieves which included a 16-year-old teenager and a man who worked at the Mark Warner resort in Portugal when she disappeared in 2007.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/...1859207929.jpghttp://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/...1859340084.jpg
http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/...n_1487933c.jpghttp://www.christianstogether.net/Im...658/576851.JPGhttp://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/...n_2609907b.jpg

Sir Bernard's comments come just weeks after the Home Office granted £95,000 funding to keep the investigation - which now only has a handful of officers working on it - going for another few months.

It's claimed they have been identified as suspects by British police, but officers are being blocked from accessing them by Portuguese cops who say no new evidence has been brought forward.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz47CZIYSxb

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Lets hope the scurrilous Portugese police help in catching the abductors and Kate can finally have some closure :fc:

Toy Soldier 29-04-2016 08:32 AM

April 29th 2017

BREAKING NEWS: "Police now think that Maddie was either snatched by a faction of shape-shifting Martians, or eaten by a small squad of gun-toting badgers trained by Al Qaeda using a futuristic pavlovian VR indoctrination sphere. These are the last two possibilities that don't involve either of her parents so it must be one of them."

Toy Soldier 29-04-2016 08:38 AM

On a more serious note;

You get caught committing a burglary you're going to get AT MOST a couple of years in prison, and that's on the VERY SMALL chance that a 3-year-old can positively identify you...

So you're breaking into an apartment and a 3 year old sees you. You COULD run away, probably getting away with it completely, or there's a small chance you do get caught and get basically zero punishment for an attempted burglary that didn't even include B&E. But no! You have a brainwave. The best solution will be to kidnap and presumably murder the child, ensuring a large-scale manhunt in the area and, if caught, life in prison.

It defies all ****ing logic why are people buying into this utterly ridiculous complete ****ing bull****. It makes me genuinely angry. People can't be this stupid, they simply can't be.

Kazanne 29-04-2016 08:40 AM

Sorry LT,what a load of bollox,this post is very interesting ,Operation Grange, who are a team of Scotland Yard detectives, including homicide detectives, have been given over £12m to investigate Madeleine's supposed abduction. These detectives have investigated everyone who was investigated, questioned and cleared, by the previous team of PJ investigators, back in 2007/8.
The two people, who were investigated, questioned but not cleared by the previous team of PJ investigators, were the McCanns. Operation Grange did not investigate the McCanns, because their leader Andy Redwood said that neither the McCanns nor their mates, were suspects or persons of interest.
The McCanns along with their friends, had hindered the PJ investigation, with their lies and changes of stories, since the beginning. When Kate McCann was questioned, she refused to answer 48 questions that she was asked. The only question Kate McCann did answer was when she was asked 'Are you aware that the fact of your not answering the questions put to you, jeopardise the investigation that was aimed at finding out what happened to your daughter?' Kate McCann answered 'Yes if the investigation thinks that'.
Regarding Goncalo Amaral's book 'The Truth of the Lie', the McCanns have threatened to sue every book publisher that publishes 'The Truth of the Lie' in English and every book store that sells 'The Truth of the Lie'.

joeysteele 29-04-2016 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 8632586)
Sorry LT,what a load of bollox,this post is very interesting ,Operation Grange, who are a team of Scotland Yard detectives, including homicide detectives, have been given over £12m to investigate Madeleine's supposed abduction. These detectives have investigated everyone who was investigated, questioned and cleared, by the previous team of PJ investigators, back in 2007/8.
The two people, who were investigated, questioned but not cleared by the previous team of PJ investigators, were the McCanns. Operation Grange did not investigate the McCanns, because their leader Andy Redwood said that neither the McCanns nor their mates, were suspects or persons of interest.
The McCanns along with their friends, had hindered the PJ investigation, with their lies and changes of stories, since the beginning. When Kate McCann was questioned, she refused to answer 48 questions that she was asked. The only question Kate McCann did answer was when she was asked 'Are you aware that the fact of your not answering the questions put to you, jeopardise the investigation that was aimed at finding out what happened to your daughter?' Kate McCann answered 'Yes if the investigation thinks that'.
Regarding Goncalo Amaral's book 'The Truth of the Lie', the McCanns have threatened to sue every book publisher that publishes 'The Truth of the Lie' in English and every book store that sells 'The Truth of the Lie'.

Absolutely, and you have said it all really perfectly.

parmnion 29-04-2016 11:44 AM

cover up to cost another hundred grand!

LeatherTrumpet 29-04-2016 11:48 AM

Poor Kate

Kazanne 29-04-2016 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet (Post 8632643)
Poor Kate

I have no hate towards them LT,must be awful to be them,but it's their fault they lost her,they cant keep blaming and dragging this on without any backlash.

LeatherTrumpet 29-04-2016 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 8632714)
I have no hate towards them LT,must be awful to be them,but it's their fault they lost her,they cant keep blaming and dragging this on without any backlash.

well to be fair it was the man whole stole her's fault

Kazanne 29-04-2016 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet (Post 8632715)
well to be fair it was the man whole stole her's fault

No,it was their fault for giving him access(if indeed that is what you believe happened, LT) I don't but that's another story.

Suze 29-04-2016 04:57 PM

As much as it would be amazing if she was found alive after all this time, I just wish that amount of money and effort was spent on trying to find other lost children instead of just concentrating on the one child, where this one news story going on for years now, has always seemed dubious to me re that disappearance.

Kazanne 29-04-2016 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suze (Post 8632944)
As much as it would be amazing if she was found alive after all this time, I just wish that amount of money and effort was spent on trying to find other lost children instead of just concentrating on the one child, where this one news story going on for years now, has always seemed dubious to me re that disappearance.

I agree Suze,all missing kids should be treated equally,they are all deserving,I also agree with this one being well dodgy.

Kizzy 30-04-2016 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suze (Post 8632944)

Totally agree Suze.

Kazanne 30-04-2016 12:19 PM

Well,well,well,Is this a first ?
https://reportuk.org/2016/04/29/mcca...l-case-defeat/

Hmmm,are they running scared?

LeatherTrumpet 30-04-2016 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 8633698)
Well,well,well,Is this a first ?
https://reportuk.org/2016/04/29/mcca...l-case-defeat/

Hmmm,are they running scared?

"They are also said to have turned down huge television and magazine interview offers from around the world."

Well done Kate, its not about the money its about finding her daughter

:clap1:

Kazanne 30-04-2016 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet (Post 8633717)
"They are also said to have turned down huge television and magazine interview offers from around the world."

And they waited NINE years to do that ? yeah,right,LT:laugh:

bitontheslide 30-04-2016 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet (Post 8633717)

No, its not about the money, its about making sure they don't get prosecuted for their daughters disappearance.

If they truly wanted their daughter found, they would have done the interviews and television for NO money. Anything to spark debate and awareness and get their daughter found.

LeatherTrumpet 30-04-2016 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitontheslide (Post 8633752)
No, its not about the money, its about making sure they don't get prosecuted for their daughters disappearance.

If they truly wanted their daughter found, they would have done the interviews and television for NO money. Anything to spark debate and awareness and get their daughter found.

:rolleyes:

chuff me dizzy 02-05-2016 01:41 PM

More lies, PLEASE dig deeper and think and search for yourself ,instead of reading the red tops ..........

" The Portuguese Judiciary Police did not receive from the English authorities, investigating the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, any request concerning the three men linked to thefts in 2007 in the Ocean Club, in Praia da Luz, to be questioned again. Madeleine McCann disappeared on May 3, 2007 from the apartment G5A of the the Ocean Club resort. She was three years old. According to Friday's edition of Telegraph, the British authorities would want to question three men, who had been in the past detained and interrogated (and released)."

joeysteele 02-05-2016 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 8635267)
More lies, PLEASE dig deeper and think and search for yourself ,instead of reading the red tops ..........

" The Portuguese Judiciary Police did not receive from the English authorities, investigating the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, any request concerning the three men linked to thefts in 2007 in the Ocean Club, in Praia da Luz, to be questioned again. Madeleine McCann disappeared on May 3, 2007 from the apartment G5A of the the Ocean Club resort. She was three years old. According to Friday's edition of Telegraph, the British authorities would want to question three men, who had been in the past detained and interrogated (and released)."

Wondered where you were chuff, you totally changed my thinking on this case and convinced me you were right.

I agree with you again, this is just more invention at the very least.

chuff me dizzy 03-05-2016 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeysteele (Post 8635661)
Wondered where you were chuff, you totally changed my thinking on this case and convinced me you were right.

I agree with you again, this is just more invention at the very least.

Morning Joey, more lies from McCann LTD CO ,the sooner they get arrested and Maddie can R.I.P the better, 9 years on and still they walk free ,theres no justice

Niamh. 03-05-2016 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toy Soldier (Post 8632585)
On a more serious note;

You get caught committing a burglary you're going to get AT MOST a couple of years in prison, and that's on the VERY SMALL chance that a 3-year-old can positively identify you...

So you're breaking into an apartment and a 3 year old sees you. You COULD run away, probably getting away with it completely, or there's a small chance you do get caught and get basically zero punishment for an attempted burglary that didn't even include B&E. But no! You have a brainwave. The best solution will be to kidnap and presumably murder the child, ensuring a large-scale manhunt in the area and, if caught, life in prison.

It defies all ****ing logic why are people buying into this utterly ridiculous complete ****ing bull****. It makes me genuinely angry. People can't be this stupid, they simply can't be.

Yeah.........what he said in a nut shell ffs

Rob! 03-05-2016 08:59 AM

It's taken them 9 years to come up with this theory?

Kazanne 03-05-2016 09:01 AM

Has anyone been able to read Almaras book yet in the UK?

Niamh. 03-05-2016 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 8636096)
Has anyone been able to read Almaras book yet in the UK?

I'd love to get a copy of it, is it available anywhere now, since the he won his appeal?