ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB17 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=696)
-   -   Natalie Rowe vs. Helen Wood vs. Alexandra de Gale (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303002)

iRyan 20-06-2016 04:27 AM

Natalie Rowe vs. Helen Wood vs. Alexandra de Gale

Who's the most aggressive and mean housemate?

sampvt 20-06-2016 05:20 AM

Helen was never mean and nasty against anyone who didn't dis her. This Natilie piece of dung just wants a label as a Biatchy and she argues with everyone for any reason. Its her game plan to act like Mrs Bigg Bolloc.s

The difference with these 3 is that 2 of them were just primed to stick up for themselves, Natilie is just plain nasty to everyone she feels like she wants to be.

Pete. 20-06-2016 05:40 AM

Natalie is nowhere near Helen who is the most malicious person RTV has even seen.

Jake. 20-06-2016 06:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sampvt (Post 8740023)
Helen was never mean and nasty against anyone who didn't dis her. This Natilie piece of dung just wants a label as a Biatchy and she argues with everyone for any reason. Its her game plan to act like Mrs Bigg Bolloc.s

The difference with these 3 is that 2 of them were just primed to stick up for themselves, Natilie is just plain nasty to everyone she feels like she wants to be.

If you honestly think Alexandra was just "sticking up for herself" then you need to rewatch

y.winter 20-06-2016 06:34 AM

Alex was far more dangerous and violent than Helen. but Helen is a close runner up.

Cal. 20-06-2016 06:51 AM

Natalie - is not even scary/threatening she's just gobby
Helen - same as above
Alexandra - haven't seen BB9 properly or since it aired but I'm planning a rewatch so will bookmark this thread and come back when I've seen her too when I can give a proper opinion!

TomC 20-06-2016 07:26 AM

I'd say Alexandra. The way she spoke to people was appalling.

Helen and Natalie as vile as they both can be, only bite when they feel they're under attack, but can take it too far.

LukeB 20-06-2016 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sampvt (Post 8740023)

Lmao at alexandra sticking up for herself... Watch chip-gate :)

Jamie89 20-06-2016 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pete. (Post 8740033)
Natalie is nowhere near Helen who is the most malicious person RTV has even seen.

This. I don't think Natalie compares to either tbh, I think her outbursts stem from immaturity, like a child having a tantrum, rather than being a horrible person.

hot2go 20-06-2016 08:10 AM

I never saw Alexandra but Natalie is nothing like Helen Wood ..... Natalie is a nicer person and more intelligent and better spoken .... Helen just a thick scrubber .... back yard slapper

y.winter 20-06-2016 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LukeB (Post 8740128)
Lmao at alexandra sticking up for herself... Watch chip-gate :)

Or crossdressing-Mo-gate. Oh, What a vile person. :yuk: