ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB17 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=696)
-   -   Jackson Not feeling Jackson anymore. (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303050)

Tom4784 20-06-2016 10:22 PM

He's embarassing. The wannabe hard man act is cringeworthy as is the lovesick puppy ****.

Mystic Mock 20-06-2016 10:53 PM

His more like Spiral than Dappy which is a shame.

fitz2k2 20-06-2016 11:04 PM

sorry Jackson.u are not foreal lol

Northern Monkey 20-06-2016 11:05 PM

Everything he says is cringe.

MojoNixon 20-06-2016 11:05 PM

He is junkie, rehab would be right place for him. Not BB house.

hot2go 20-06-2016 11:47 PM

Her third male victim

Nicky91 21-06-2016 06:59 AM

I'm not liking him, his feelings towards her does not feel really genuine, glad we see Georgina smile and having fun some more though :)

Slevin 21-06-2016 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dezzy (Post 8742118)
He's embarassing. The wannabe hard man act is cringeworthy as is the lovesick puppy ****.

its almost like the crap with Aden and how he was with Rebeckah

waterhog 21-06-2016 09:19 AM

you lot are to serious - relax and let him be.

hot2go 21-06-2016 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MojoNixon (Post 8742374)

He's not a junkie....he's just got a past..

Most of em have their addictions in one form or another

Alcohol. Nicotine, Cannibis, Coke, Plastic Surgey - they're all addictions

And they all take your money and eventually put you in hospital.

Leave the guy alone...he's done absolutely nothing wrong

Nicky91 21-06-2016 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hot2go (Post 8743103)

:clap1: :clap1:

respect for you, mate i think Jackson can be fun, but the whole showmance with Georgina isn't good for both of them

he has done nothing wrong

Jason. 21-06-2016 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MojoNixon (Post 8742374)

I don't like him as much as I did at the beginning although I still don't really mind him as he does have his good moments - but what does him being a 'junkie' or having been one got to do with anything he's done in the house or how he's behaved? Using someone's past addiction as a reason to slate them is just unnecessarily OTT and ignorant.

Nicky91 21-06-2016 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jason. (Post 8743111)
I don't like him as much as I did at the beginning although I still don't really mind him as he does have his good moments - but what does him being a 'junkie' or having been one got to do with anything he's done in the house or how he's behaved? Using someone's past addiction as a reason to slate them is just unnecessarily OTT and ignorant.

i agree, i think Jackson is just very nice, and he doesn't deserve criticism

hot2go 21-06-2016 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicky91 (Post 8743106)
:clap1: :clap1:

respect for you, mate i think Jackson can be fun, but the whole showmance with Georgina isn't good for both of them

he has done nothing wrong

I agree....I wanna see em as mates not as this rubbish...her being all coy is just as uninteresting as him being all adoring..whole thing makes me wanna vom....how can anyone say say it's only him that's being cringe and not her.....but still they do

Vanessa 21-06-2016 10:33 AM

He's a bit of a wet blanket. And i HATE the showmance thing :fist:

iRyan 21-06-2016 10:35 AM

Yeah he annoys me. It's a shame because the first few days I really thought he'd be one of my favorites.

Nicky91 21-06-2016 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hot2go (Post 8743126)
I agree....I wanna see em as mates not as this rubbish...her being all coy is just as uninteresting as him being all adoring..whole thing makes me wanna vom....how can anyone say say it's only him that's being cringe and not her.....but still they do

yeah i also want to see them just as friends not as a showmance :)

okay, what she said about I'm expensive, i love shoes/bags lots of them, made me laugh and smile myself, that was hilarious :)

sampvt 21-06-2016 10:52 AM

He started out nice but vanilla, then he went into the others and became all gangsta and ninja turtle on us. His hard man act fell apart when Hughie got in his face and he showed his true colours, now he is in the house acting like a love sick puppy, its all a little tacky and hard to swallow. I personally think he is trying for the standard showmance and hes picked a desperado who wouldn't give him a second glance outside, as his ticket to the final. Not feeling his vibes and he could turn out to be a bit of a snake.

Nicky91 21-06-2016 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sampvt (Post 8743169)
He started out nice but vanilla, then he went into the others and became all gangsta and ninja turtle on us. His hard man act fell apart when Hughie got in his face and he showed his true colours, now he is in the house acting like a love sick puppy, its all a little tacky and hard to swallow. I personally think he is trying for the standard showmance and hes picked a desperado who wouldn't give him a second glance outside, as his ticket to the final. Not feeling his vibes and he could turn out to be a bit of a snake.

well i think Jackson could be fun, and i just want to see him and Georgina as good friends/mates, not in a showmance

and you're right, she wouldn't give him a second glance outside BB, but that's not very difficult to understand, the rich girl and poor street kid

reece(: 21-06-2016 11:30 AM

Nick BB16 tea?

Nicky91 21-06-2016 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reece(: (Post 8743236)
Nick BB16 tea?

Nick and Queen Harry Amelia :clap1:

hot2go 21-06-2016 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicky91 (Post 8743154)
yeah i also want to see them just as friends not as a showmance :)

okay, what she said about I'm expensive, i love shoes/bags lots of them, made me laugh and smile myself, that was hilarious :)

Tbh I found it very Ab Fab so obv I found it funny ...but I also found funny, Jackson thinking she's so amazing just because she's got a horse.
Its the pauper and the princess story.....Pretty Woman in reverse....the showmance is boring but the humour could be good....but not if people refuse to acknowledge Jacksons vital role in the double act.

Nicky91 21-06-2016 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hot2go (Post 8743273)
Tbh I found it very Ab Fab so obv I found it funny ...but I also found funny, Jackson thinking she's so amazing just because she's got a horse.
Its the pauper and the princess story.....Pretty Woman in reverse....the showmance is boring but the humour could be good....but not if people refuse to acknowledge Jacksons vital role in the double act.

well i also found it funny, and i find Georgina cute and Jackson lots of fun, let's hope for the best for them, okay :)

anyway thank you for calling Georgina a princess :hee:, btw i like your username :cool:

hot2go 21-06-2016 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicky91 (Post 8743277)
well i also found it funny, and i find Georgina cute and Jackson lots of fun, let's hope for the best for them, okay :)

anyway thank you for calling Georgina a princess :hee:, btw i like your username :cool:

Thank You :wavey:

parmnion 21-06-2016 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hot2go (Post 8743103)

the way he sits on the dr chair though:nono: