ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB17 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=696)
-   -   Lateysha Too much overreacting for camera? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303502)

camertone 27-06-2016 01:54 AM

Too much overreacting for camera?

She is way too much overreacting for the cameras? She comes across fake just like Sam and Ryan. She has done reality tv before and she thinks she knows how to draw cameras on her. Overreacting and fake exaggerated outbursts are no longer entertaining. It is done before and too often. Now it is a bit boring. Ryan is another actress in the midst. He is just another exact copy of previous housemates.

MojoNixon 27-06-2016 02:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by camertone (Post 8761838)
She is way too much overreacting for the cameras? She comes across fake just like Sam and Ryan. She has done reality tv before and she thinks she knows how to draw cameras on her. Overreacting and fake exaggerated outbursts are no longer entertaining. It is done before and too often. Now it is a bit boring. Ryan is another actress in the midst. He is just another exact copy of previous housemates.

Yes.

JTM45 27-06-2016 02:22 AM

I had been a fan but i'd sensed a change in her behaviour over the last couple of episodes and then her crap on tonight's episode was just utterly cringe-worthy!

Silly cow!:bored:

azi 27-06-2016 03:29 AM

She has done reality before just to remind you. So maybe it's a habit.
Every time she goes "what the ****! what the ****!" I cringe because of the overreacting.

OMGLattie 27-06-2016 03:32 AM

I cant stand her screeching. I have to mute it as soon as she starts because she hurts my head. Its clear shes doing it for attention/to keep the cameras on her and its annoying.

hijaxers 27-06-2016 05:21 AM

I agree - I'm rapidly going off her and if she keeps it up the HM's and the 'others' will too. Way too over the top for me.

Ammi 27-06-2016 05:28 AM

..I guess that 'losing it' is an over-reaction by nature of what it is in itself but I don't think it was a camera thing...her reactions were a bit like Hughie's in that it seemed like frustration and what she was really feeling../genuine...

Amy Jade 27-06-2016 05:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ammi (Post 8761920)
..I guess that 'losing it' is an over-reaction by nature of what it is in itself but I don't think it was a camera thing...her reactions were a bit like Hughie's in that it seemed like frustration and what she was really feeling../genuine...

:clap1:

It baffles me that people were laughing at Hughie having a meltdown but then Lateysha does it and she's a fake actress

It's tough being a woman on BB :laugh:

Gusto Brunt 27-06-2016 05:33 AM

Too much reality TV she has those fake rants down to 'perfection.' :rolleyes:

Ammi 27-06-2016 05:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy Jade (Post 8761921)

It baffles me that people were laughing at Hughie having a meltdown but then Lateysha does it and she's a fake actress

..preach it sister..:love:..and a female who has been on reality TV, OMGODZZIZZZ....

Amy Jade 27-06-2016 05:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ammi (Post 8761926)
..preach it sister..:love:..and a female who has been on reality TV, OMGODZZIZZZ....

:laugh2:

JayBlaze 27-06-2016 05:58 AM

Yeah she was a slag on the Valleys

armand.kay 27-06-2016 06:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy Jade (Post 8761921)

Its because her outburst didn't seem genuine like hughie or Nikki's. Like I do believe she was mad but all the dramatics were just phoney imo. She was more believable in her diva task...

sampvt 27-06-2016 06:12 AM

I don't find her interesting ar all. She seems to be in the middle of all the crap in the house. Attention seeker and camera hogger supreme.

Ammi 27-06-2016 06:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by armand.kay (Post 8761943)
Its because her outburst didn't seem genuine like hughie or Nikki's. Like I do believe she was mad but all the dramatics were just phoney imo. She was more believable in her diva task...

....hmmm yeah, I think that task was a bit of unfortunate timing for her in that I can see how it would be related to...'oh, she can act diva' quite supremely ..I hadn't really thought of that but I do think that her frustrations last night were quite genuine...I think the thing is that Andy is quite a cool/calm baby and much more eloquent than she is in terms of how expresses himself, so she found that quite frustrating to know how to express herself but felt very much that she was not the person that he was trying to infer.../I really felt her frustrations in the same way as with Hughie and Natalie...anyways, we will see how it all unfolds, armand.kay..:laugh:...

Raph 27-06-2016 06:47 AM

Yeah I went completely off her after yesterday, the whole thing came across extremely fabricated

Josy 27-06-2016 07:15 AM

I felt it was too much for the scenario

Nicky91 27-06-2016 07:20 AM

Lateysha is a queen in the house, and a true winner :clap1: :clap1:

mitch_3 27-06-2016 02:11 PM

Yes, for sure, to think I liked her at first :(

storybrooke 27-06-2016 02:18 PM

She started acting since being given the Diva task.

Northern Monkey 27-06-2016 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by camertone (Post 8761838)

Very true.She messes it up when you see a little smile on her face when she's supposed to be angry.

Kazanne 27-06-2016 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayBlaze (Post 8761940)
Yeah she was a slag on the Valleys

Someone told me about that today,I have to say I was shocked especially how she reacted over Huey supposedly saying she was a slag,i have never watched The Valleys, but by all accounts she is certainly not the angel she makes out.

azi 27-06-2016 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by storybrooke (Post 8762736)
She started acting since being given the Diva task.

Maybe she thought that this's what the viewers/producers wants after getting that task.

Captain.Remy 27-06-2016 04:12 PM

She's so extra. Nobody got time for her extra ass. Send her home asap.
Andy is the King, nobody touches him, he's superior than the rest of them (apart from Hughie & Jayne)

Patricia4 27-06-2016 04:30 PM

Ive gone off her she was showing off lastnight.