ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB17 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=696)
-   -   Jackson can't take it any more - day 21 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303527)

Marcus. 27-06-2016 01:38 PM

Jackson can't take it any more - day 21

http://bigbrother.channel5.com/jacks...ny-more-day-21

Nicky91 27-06-2016 01:39 PM

finally he decides to man up, instead of being a creepy stalker :laugh:

Nicky91 27-06-2016 01:41 PM

this would also be positive for Georgina, if there wasn't any showmance between them anymore :)

y.winter 27-06-2016 01:43 PM

we can't either.

Nicky91 27-06-2016 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by y.winter (Post 8762676)
we can't either.

this would be better for Georgina, no more showmance for her and Jackson :)

to redeem herself with the public hopefully :fc:

parmnion 27-06-2016 02:11 PM

bore off jackson.

Jason. 27-06-2016 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicky91 (Post 8762667)

:suspect:

Gusto Brunt 27-06-2016 02:53 PM

He cuts a sad, rather pathetic figure there lying on the bed, does Our Jackson. I have to admit I felt a bit sorry for him. :(

Unless he's a damn good actor, but that was Oscar James Dean worthy. :D

Kazanne 27-06-2016 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicky91 (Post 8762667)

I can't keep up with you Nikki,I thought you liked him ?:shrug:

hot2go 27-06-2016 03:11 PM

I'm not knocking her when I say this, but in her world she could be used to operating on a more level playing field with people who are more ruthless and less emotional in their tick on the world....Jackson is prob too sensitive to handle the way she delivers her point.

She makes herself look hard and cold but I don't think she is, I just think she's got a quilted lifestyle and that's just the way she's been brought up to speak.

azi 27-06-2016 03:13 PM

I'm over him.

Gusto Brunt 27-06-2016 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hot2go (Post 8762816)
I'm not knocking her when I say this, but in her world she could be used to operating on a more level playing field with people who are more ruthless and less emotional in their tick on the world....Jackson is prob too sensitive to handle the way she delivers her point.

She makes herself look hard and cold but I don't think she is, I just think she's got a quilted lifestyle and that's just the way she's been brought up to speak.

She's not hard and cold. She just doesn't want to flash her boobs and have sexual intercourse on TV like that sla**er Laura. Simple as.

Georgina's family and friends would be in shock if she dropped her knickers.

Nicky91 27-06-2016 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 8762793)
I can't keep up with you Nikki,I thought you liked him ?:shrug:

i liked him, but not in a showmance :)

erinp5 27-06-2016 03:19 PM

3.36pm: Jackson's making plans to get Alex's name tattooed on himself. Georgina's not impressed. #BBUKLive

hot2go 27-06-2016 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gusto Brunt (Post 8762826)
She's not hard and cold. She just doesn't want to flash her boobs and have sexual intercourse on TV like that sla**er Laura. Simple as.

Georgina's family and friends would be in shock if she dropped her knickers.

Maybe you misunderstood what I was saying....I think she could seem hard and cold to Jackson....I don't think she's anywhere near as bad as at least 5 others I can think of straight away...

I agree with her about the cultural differences and I think this clip may be an example of that....they express themselves in completely different ways and that's because of their diff back grounds and their different experiences.

hot2go 27-06-2016 03:25 PM

It may be hard for some of the others to understand why Georgina would have such a distrust and lack of respect for some of the others in there....in her world her friends prob don't talk as Vulger as Lateysha or don't act as liberal as Evelyn and Laura....
She may look like she's acting superior when she may just be reacting to behaviour she thinks is unacceptable...I've not seen any footage of her looking down on someone because they are less fortunate than she...when she appears to look down on someone it's usually because she disagrees with their morals

erinp5 27-06-2016 03:27 PM

Spoiler
Big Brother 2016: Georgina Leigh Cantwell’s shock confession about Jackson Blyton’s son http://www.tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv...ytons-son.html

Gusto Brunt 27-06-2016 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hot2go (Post 8762844)
Maybe you misunderstood what I was saying....I think she could seem hard and cold to Jackson....I don't think she's anywhere near as bad as at least 5 others I can think of straight away...

I agree with her about the cultural differences and I think this clip may be an example of that....they express themselves in completely different ways and that's because of their diff back grounds and their different experiences.

No, I did not misunderstand what you were saying, I just wanted to take a comment you said to establish my own view of Georgina and how I think she is wrongly perceived

erinp5 27-06-2016 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hot2go (Post 8762855)
It may be hard for some of the others to understand why Georgina would have such a distrust and lack of respect for some of the others in there....in her world her friends prob don't talk as Vulger as Lateysha or don't act as liberal as Evelyn and Laura....
She may look like she's acting superior when she may just be reacting to behaviour she thinks is unacceptable...I've not seen any footage of her looking down on someone because they are less fortunate than she...when she appears to look down on someone it's usually because she disagrees with their morals

She is the only female Hm who has jumped into bed with a guy .

hot2go 27-06-2016 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by erinp5 (Post 8762867)
[/B]

She is the only female Hm who has jumped into bed with a guy .

Well not really....Laura did and Jayne was stroking Alex back in bed the other night...and Charlie is in bed with Jason and Ryan is all over Huey...and I don't see anything wrong with any of them doing that.

But I think Georgina found Lauras behaviour wrong and I think she finds Evelyns behaviour to be crude.

I'm neither defending or attacking Georgina here, I am just trying to see things how she may do and def she things how Jackson does.

Raph 27-06-2016 03:38 PM

My poor dude, she's such trouble

Nicky91 27-06-2016 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hot2go (Post 8762897)
Well not really....Laura did and Jayne was stroking Alex back in bed the other night...and Charlie is in bed with Jason and Ryan is all over Huey...and I don't see anything wrong with any of them doing that.

But I think Georgina found Lauras behaviour wrong and I think she finds Evelyns behaviour to be crude.

I'm neither defending or attacking Georgina here, I am just trying to see things how she may do and def she things how Jackson does.

you're right mate :)

hot2go 27-06-2016 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gusto Brunt (Post 8762863)
No, I did not misunderstand what you were saying, I just wanted to take a comment you said to establish my own view of Georgina and how I think she is wrongly perceived

Sorry Gusto....I should concentrate a bit more today

Nicky91 27-06-2016 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raph (Post 8762899)
My poor dude, she's such trouble

they do not suit each other, he's trying too hard, and she's too insecure in a relationship :)

Withano 27-06-2016 05:32 PM

Good hope he leaves, pretentious chav