ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB17 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=696)
-   -   Lateysha Her weight? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=304731)

bbfan1991 10-07-2016 09:51 AM

Her weight?

I personally think she looks good as she is and don't get the digs that some BB fans are having about it. Jason's comment about cream cakes was a bit catty too.

It's good that Lateysha is confident about her body and so what if she has a bit of meat on her? There is too much pressure on people to be stick thin these days...

Headie 10-07-2016 09:52 AM

She's probably the most confident housemate we've had in a long time, makes me love her even more!

Tom4784 10-07-2016 09:53 AM

If she's happy with herself then that's all that matters. People who try to tear her down because of her weight are obviously envious of her self confidence.

Jay28jay2 10-07-2016 09:59 AM

So what? Do people still ramble on about peoples weight these days... How immature. She is beautiful

sampvt 10-07-2016 10:00 AM

Saddam Hussain was happy being a dictator, but it didn't make him eligible for the Nobel Peace prize did it. You are what you are. Im grumpy, Alex is shy, Chelsea is a bull****er and Letisha is carrying more weight than she needs to, no dramas. Discussions cause arguments, facts solve them, fact is she is overweight. end of.

Kazanne 10-07-2016 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bbfan1991 (Post 8801625)
I personally think she looks good as she is and don't get the digs that some BB fans are having about it. Jason's comment about cream cakes was a bit catty too.

It's good that Lateysha is confident about her body and so what if she has a bit of meat on her? There is too much pressure on people to be stick thin these days...

Here we go again,he was not being catty it was NOTHING about her weight it was about her mood being lifted after having being on rice etc,to having cakes as a treat,why do people do this,if you don't like a hm fair enough but to make stuff up is just silly,she was happy about the pool party food etc,All he said is "It's surprising what a cream cake can do" and any Tom,Dick or Harry can see she is overweight,but that is not why I dislike her,I dislike her falseness,her over acting,interference and brattishness.

Ellen 10-07-2016 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 8801644)
Here we go again,he was not being catty it was NOTHING about her weight it was about her mood being lifted after having being on rice etc,to having cakes as a treat,why do people do this,if you don't like a hm fair enough but to make stuff up is just silly,she was happy about the poolparty food etc,All he said is "It's surprising what a cream cake can do"

This ^^^^
Exactly, it was nothing to do with her weight, he was talking about how it made her feel better after the rice & beans.

alex_front2 10-07-2016 10:17 AM

I don't think Jason's cream cake comment was directed at Lateysha's weight. It was how ��HM can easily bought and manipulated by BB with treats.

Papillon 10-07-2016 10:17 AM

Quote:

Here we go again,he was not being catty it was NOTHING about her weight it was about her mood being lifted after having being on rice etc,to having cakes as a treat,why do people do this,if you don't like a hm fair enough but to make stuff up is just silly,she was happy about the pool party food etc,All he said is "It's surprising what a cream cake can do" and any Tom,Dick or Harry can see she is overweight,but that is not why I dislike her,I dislike her falseness,her over acting,interference and brattishness.

^^ This
:clap1: :clap1: :clap1: :clap1: :clap1:

Adamw92 10-07-2016 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sampvt (Post 8801639)
Saddam Hussain was happy being a dictator, but it didn't make him eligible for the Nobel Peace prize did it. You are what you are. Im grumpy, Alex is shy, Chelsea is a bull****er and Letisha is carrying more weight than she needs to, no dramas. Discussions cause arguments, facts solve them, fact is she is overweight. end of.

Did you seriously try to compare being a little overweight to being a dictator?

The comments regarding her weight on this forum are just ouright disgusting, Is she a little overweight? yeah maybe but she's happy with who she is and I'll judge her on her personality and what she does in the house, not by what size she is.

People tearing her down for her size really need to re-evaluate their own lives because it makes them no better than playground bullies.

Cherie 10-07-2016 11:57 AM

Quote:

Not a fan of Jason but the cake comment was as above. :hee:

chuff me dizzy 10-07-2016 12:04 PM

Quote:

:clap1:

bbfan1991 10-07-2016 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adamw92 (Post 8801827)
Did you seriously try to compare being a little overweight to being a dictator?

The comments regarding her weight on this forum are just ouright disgusting, Is she a little overweight? yeah maybe but she's happy with who she is and I'll judge her on her personality and what she does in the house, not by what size she is.

People tearing her down for her size really need to re-evaluate their own lives because it makes them no better than playground bullies.

I agree. She's happy with the way she looks, her size and good for her. It's self confidence.

Like I said in another thread there is too much pressure on people now to look their best and to please other people, you wonder why some people suffer from eating disorders or body dysmorphia etc due to cruel remarks by other people, being unhappy with their own appearance or seeing someone with an appearance they want and it's making them unhappy in their own body, now that is sad and heartbreaking to see.

People should be comfortable with how they feel within themselves and ignore bad things that other people say, it's no-one elses business how you look, the size you are etc.

LeatherTrumpet 10-07-2016 12:05 PM

Quote:

:clap1:

spot on

not a nice character

Vicky. 10-07-2016 12:21 PM

I think she looks great tbh...don't get the obsession with wearing size 6-8 clothes when shes probably double that though. Confidence is fantastic. Swimsuit so far up your arse you could floss you8r teeth with it...is not :p

Vicky. 10-07-2016 12:22 PM

Also, does anyone recall how in the early days she used to wear a binbag over her bikini due to confidence issues? What happened to that. You cannot go from being that body concious to that confident in a week or so :laugh:

Vicky. 10-07-2016 12:23 PM

Also I took Jasons comment to be more...look how happy they are after getting a creamcake than a dig tbh

Pete. 10-07-2016 12:28 PM

Haven't noticed her weight at all & I'm shocked that people are using it as an excuse to hate on her

Headie 10-07-2016 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pete. (Post 8801951)
Haven't noticed her weight at all & I'm shocked that people are using as an excuse to hate on her

Are you really shocked tho:

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 8796036)
FFS put that big fat ,flabby arse away Latecshuaytsha ( who told the silly cow she can dance ?) Why does Hughie have to shout all the time, does he think he makes him appear scary ? .. Idiot

Vanessa 10-07-2016 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicky. (Post 8801932)
Also, does anyone recall how in the early days she used to wear a binbag over her bikini due to confidence issues? What happened to that. You cannot go from being that body concious to that confident in a week or so :laugh:

That is my issue. It's just odd. Maybe she feels more confident because Georgina Left?

Vicky. 10-07-2016 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 8801998)
That is my issue. It's just odd. Maybe she feels more confident because Georgina Left?

Georgina was her mate though?

Vanessa 10-07-2016 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicky. (Post 8801937)
Also I took Jasons comment to be more...look how happy they are after getting a creamcake than a dig tbh

Yes. Jason is not the kind of person who would mock someone about their weight.

Vanessa 10-07-2016 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicky. (Post 8802001)
Georgina was her mate though?

Yes, but it's just odd that she suddenly feels more confident. :joker:

Cherie 10-07-2016 12:43 PM

Quote:

I forgot about that :laugh:

Pete. 10-07-2016 12:44 PM

Quote:

Maybe producers gave her a copy of Confident to stream?