ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB17 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=696)
-   -   Hughie crapping it !! (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=304939)

chuff me dizzy 12-07-2016 04:52 PM

Hughie crapping it !!

http://bigbrother.channel5.com/andy-...erences-day-36

Andy gets immunity and Hughie ( after weeks of being awful to Andy)suddenly wants to clear the air
Is he walking away from Latqueishryts gang, or is he being fake ,trying to save his scrawny neck

parmnion 12-07-2016 05:21 PM

I will go with what Andy thinks.

Cherie 12-07-2016 05:28 PM

Naa aw :flutter:

hot2go 12-07-2016 05:29 PM

I think he's waking up to the others he's been knocking around with and realising he's being played

chuff me dizzy 12-07-2016 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hot2go (Post 8809232)
I think he's waking up to the others he's been knocking around with and realising he's being played

Im in 2 minds, I think he's trying to cover his own back

rusticgal 12-07-2016 05:31 PM

He knows there are two groups....he thinks Andys group dislike him over his argument with him.
He is running scared and trying desperately to avoid Andys group selecting him.

*mazedsalv** 12-07-2016 05:32 PM

In terms of entertainment for me, these two need to make the final.

hot2go 12-07-2016 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 8809238)
Im in 2 minds, I think he's trying to cover his own back

Maybe right....maybe not an either or thing ...might be few things, realising what a control freak and a player Lateysha is and also trying to shift camps to what could become the stronger side. Also maybe listening to Andy and what others have said in his defence lately.

chuff me dizzy 12-07-2016 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 8809239)
He knows there are two groups....he thinks Andys group dislike him over his argument with him.
He is running scared and trying desperately to avoid Andys group selecting him.

My thoughts too ,he knows Lathswqyuzqsias group wont nominate him for anything bad ( she wouldn't allow it) so trying to get the other camp on board too ,very sneaky

hot2go 12-07-2016 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 8809257)
My thoughts too ,he knows Lathswqyuzqsias group wont nominate him for anything bad ( she wouldn't allow it) so trying to get the other camp on board too ,very sneaky

And that :laugh:

chuff me dizzy 12-07-2016 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hot2go (Post 8809261)
And that :laugh:

He knows out of the other camp ,its Andy he's had the bother with ,so he's talking to him,hoping he wont choose him in any nominations to come

Cherie 12-07-2016 05:42 PM

I don't think Hughie has ever been in Lateteyshas camo, Sam is the main one, then Ryan, Alex, Jackson and Hughie float, Evelyn and Laura's stick together as do Jason and Andy, that leaves Jayne

armand.kay 12-07-2016 05:46 PM

Does Lateysha's group even exist anymore? Sam seems to of drifted seats a bit and Hughie is only really involved with her through Ryan.

hot2go 12-07-2016 05:57 PM

His team all picked Andy to target and now Andy is immune....I wouldn't be surprised if they all disappear up Andys back side...
In his favour, Hughie didn't do that last week after Andy got saved...where as a lot of the others did, this task just proves how insincere they were all being at the time.

chuff me dizzy 12-07-2016 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hot2go (Post 8809314)
His team all picked Andy to target and now Andy is immune....I wouldn't be surprised if they all disappear up Andys back side...
In his favour, Hughie didn't do that last week after Andy got saved...where as a lot of the others did, this task just proves how insincere they were all being at the time.

He's keeping a foot in both camps,not a genuine apology

armand.kay 12-07-2016 06:02 PM

I don't see how Andy being immune for the week would make them want to be nice to him at all!?? It still has to be a majority vote and if all these people claiming that Lateysha is some almighty queen of the house than surely she has the majority?

Headie 12-07-2016 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 8809106)
Latqueishryts

Pray 4 the English language

hot2go 12-07-2016 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 8809272)
I don't think Hughie has ever been in Lateteyshas camo, Sam is the main one, then Ryan, Alex, Jackson and Hughie float, Evelyn and Laura's stick together as do Jason and Andy, that leaves Jayne

Yes...when picking the party people Hughie joked about excluding Lateysha and Ryan almost spontaneously combusted at the suggestion. And Sam nearly thinks she's as great as Lateysha thinks she is herself.

jet 12-07-2016 06:10 PM

What is clear is that Andy was ostracised from most of the others as Hughie talks about the 'pack mentality'. Andy had said before that Laytesha was mainly instrumental in excluding him from the group. How horrible. It's no wonder he got on a bit of a high horse; it was probably a protective mechanism.
And can Hughie talk or what? Andy listens to him patiently and then when Andy gets a word in, Hughie is interrupting again.
Not sure yet what Hughie is at. Time will tell.

Solstar 12-07-2016 06:12 PM

Aaarrrrrggghhh I hate that self obsessed frog faced Welsh jelly dancer

hot2go 12-07-2016 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jet (Post 8809353)
What is clear is that Andy was ostracised from most of the others as Hughie talks about the 'pack mentality'. Andy had said before that Laytesha was mainly instrumental in excluding him from the group. How horrible. It's no wonder he got on a bit of a high horse; it was probably a protective mechanism.
And can Hughie talk or what? Andy listens to him patiently and then when Andy gets a word in, Hughie is interrupting again.
Not sure yet what Hughie is at. Time will tell.

Hughie is really immature. He needs close his gob more and open his ears.

Vanessa 12-07-2016 06:27 PM

So happy for Andy. He can now relax, sit back and watch the bedroom bitches squirm :laugh:

Vanessa 12-07-2016 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 8809106)
http://bigbrother.channel5.com/andy-...erences-day-36

Andy gets immunity and Hughie ( after weeks of being awful to Andy)suddenly wants to clear the air
Is he walking away from Latqueishryts gang, or is he being fake ,trying to save his scrawny neck

I love how the wheels are turning. Now the outsiders have power :dazzler:

dyfed 12-07-2016 06:33 PM

Not sure,sceptic that I am.i believe hughie is covering his own posterior !!!

DrunkerThanMoses 12-07-2016 06:38 PM

Would love for Andy to be a sole vote to evict someone