ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB17 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=696)
-   -   jayne flashing her bits at the boys. (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=305000)

parmnion 13-07-2016 09:33 AM

jayne flashing her bits at the boys.

If this was a 50something year old bloke doing it to 2 twenty something year old girls this forum would be in melt down!!

why is it ok for this disgusting old hag to lift her bum up and spread herself for the bedroom to see.:nono:

chuff me dizzy 13-07-2016 09:36 AM

So classy :idc:

Amy Jade 13-07-2016 09:36 AM

You made a thread about this not long ago didn't you?

Either way Hughie took his pants off and walked around the house with his penis out and Alex has had his bum out quite a few times and I don't recall you being as outraged then.

Plus did she actually do that? I never saw it at all.

Ellen 13-07-2016 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 8811278)
If this was a 50something year old bloke doing it to 2 twenty something year old girls this forum would be in melt down!!

why is it ok for this disgusting old hag to lift her bum up and spread herself for the bedroom to see.:nono:

A bloke would have been shown the door :dog:

parmnion 13-07-2016 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy Jade (Post 8811282)

Either way Hughie took his pants off and walked around the house with his penis out and Alex has had his bum out quite a few times and I don't recall you being as outraged then.

yes, that thread was deleted. Perhaps due to some wording issues or perhaps the jane supporters pulled some strings, who knows?

hughie isn't 50 odd years old nor is he spreading himself apart for people to see what he had for breakfast..that is the difference.

oh and yes, she defo did do that.

rusticgal 13-07-2016 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy Jade (Post 8811282)

They are not 50 year olds...read the post.
...and yes she did do it at the end of last nights show.

Amy Jade 13-07-2016 09:50 AM

So it's because of her age then?

As you didn't actually see what she did (I just rewatched it on my phone) you are just assuming she did what you so pleasently said in the old thread.

Amy Jade 13-07-2016 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 8811307)
They are not 50 year olds...read the post.
...and yes she did do it at the end of last nights show.

I did read it thank you, I just fail to understand how her age is relevant.

rusticgal 13-07-2016 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ellen (Post 8811299)
A bloke would have been shown the door :dog:

Exactly....had Chelsea or Jason done it they would have been kicked out.

Amy Jade 13-07-2016 09:52 AM

Marc showed his penis last year and wasn't booted out :shrug:

Niamh. 13-07-2016 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 8811300)
yes, that thread was deleted. Perhaps due to some wording issues or perhaps the jane supporters pulled some strings, who knows?

hughie isn't 50 odd years old nor is he spreading himself apart for people to see what he had for breakfast..that is the difference.

oh and yes, she defo did do that.

It was wording issues, I can assure you it's nothing to do with liking Jayne or her supporters "pulling strings", I'm not even watching BB anymore this series :nono:

parmnion 13-07-2016 09:54 AM

Yes it is true a man would have been warned at the very least for exposing himself in such a way.

there simply is no defence, she lay on the bed, lifted half her butt in the air and pulled her vagina apart whilst gently thrusting it towards hughie and ryan.

you would be nicked in real life, and I'm phoning ofcom cause i don't want to imagine it.

Amy Jade 13-07-2016 09:55 AM

Infact I can recall a number of times housemates have paraded around in the nude and not been ejected so i'm not sure what you're basing the assumption a male would have been thrown out for flashing

chuff me dizzy 13-07-2016 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 8811320)
Yes it is true a man would have been warned at the very least for exposing himself in such a way.

there simply is no defence, she lay on the bed, lifted half her butt in the air and pulled her vagina apart whilst gently thrusting it towards hughie and ryan.

you would be nicked in real life, and I'm phoning ofcom cause i don't want to imagine it.

It wasn't accidental , it was a full blown exposing herself ,Her Mam and Dad will be so proud

hot2go 13-07-2016 09:59 AM

Cash for Gold in case she doesn't get twenty grand tonight. She was looking for Chelsea's wedding ring.

sampvt 13-07-2016 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hot2go (Post 8811334)
Cash for Gold in case she doesn't get twenty grand tonight. She was looking for Chelsea's wedding ring.

Or maybe his watch

rusticgal 13-07-2016 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy Jade (Post 8811321)
Infact I can recall a number of times housemates have paraded around in the nude and not been ejected so i'm not sure what you're basing the assumption a male would have been thrown out for flashing

I can assure you if Alex or Marco paraded themselves naked in front of Evelyn and Laura...it would be laughed off as young people having a laugh.
If a 40/50 year old man...ie.Chelsea or Jason did it it would be taken in a completely different light...you must understand that!!...it's not fair but it's a fact.
As an older woman it seems acceptable but had it been a man of the same age it seems to be less acceptable...not fair but a fact.

Ellen 13-07-2016 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 8811371)
I can assure you if Alex or Marco paraded themselves naked in front of Evelyn and Laura...it would be laughed off as young people having a laugh.
If a 40/50 year old man...ie.Chelsea or Jason did it it would be taken in a completely different light...you must understand that!!...it's not fair but it's a fact.
As an older woman it seems acceptable but had it been a man of the same age it seems to be less acceptable...not fair but a fact.

Yes, Jason had only to look at the women and he was called a dirty old perv & worse!

Cherie 13-07-2016 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 8811371)

Good point

hot2go 13-07-2016 10:20 AM

Didn't Andrew in BB16 get evicted for doing that in front of Joel ?
I didn't think he should have but I recall something like that happened.

Cherie 13-07-2016 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hot2go (Post 8811390)
Didn't Andrew in BB16 get evicted for doing that in front of Joel ?
I didn't think he should have but I recall something like that happened.

Aaron, his eviction was completely OTT

Niamh. 13-07-2016 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 8811392)
Aaron, his eviction was completely OTT

He didn't just flash Joel to be fair he was climbing on top of him and rubbing himself on Joel while Joel was telling him to stop

hot2go 13-07-2016 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 8811401)
He didn't just flash Joel to be fair he was climbing on top of him and rubbing himself on Joel while Joel was telling him to stop

Oh yeh, I do remember.....I thought Joel and the others encouraged him tbh but Joel had every right to speak up if it crossed his own line.....last night they were all encouraging it and I didn't see any wrong ....you're right they are very different

parmnion 13-07-2016 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hot2go (Post 8811448)
Oh yeh, I do remember.....I thought Joel and the others encouraged him tbh but Joel had every right to speak up if it crossed his own line.....last night they were all encouraging it and I didn't see any wrong ....you're right they are very different

they encouraged her to do some comical twerking, not to flash the growler fgs.

chuff me dizzy 13-07-2016 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 8811453)
they encouraged her to do some comical twerking, not to flash the growler fgs.

True