ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB17 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=696)
-   -   Lateysha "Im skint and a single Mum" (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=305269)

Josy 15-07-2016 07:33 AM

"Im skint and a single Mum"

Layeshas own words...

So ****ing what Love?

Plenty of skint single mothers and fathers out there that actually get off their arses get a real job and use that to better their lives for themselves and their children.

It seems this has been used as an excuse for why she shouldn't have been evicted, deserved to win, and as a better reason for anyone else than being there.

Well newsflash, none of them are above being nominated/evicted when it comes to BB, it really is that simple.

Visage 15-07-2016 07:38 AM

I love this programme, it really exposes people for who they are and even though it happens every year, I'm always shocked to see how some people think they are entitled to the richer side of life without actually doing any bloody work.

She needs to sit down and watch some of these benefit documentaries and see how they live from day to day.

Northern Monkey 15-07-2016 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Josy (Post 8819716)
Layeshas own words...

So ****ing what Love?

Plenty of skint single mothers and fathers out there that actually get off their arses get a real job and use that to better their lives for themselves and their children.

It seems this has been used as an excuse for why she shouldn't have been evicted, deserved to win, and as a better reason for anyone else than being there.

Well newsflash, none of them are above being nominated/evicted when it comes to BB, it really is that simple.

:clap1:

It's almost like she thinks she deserved to stay over everyone else.Did'nt like her at all.Glad she went.

Kazanne 15-07-2016 07:43 AM

Wouldn't she have gotten a fair bit of money from her stint in The Valleys ? but yes agree Josy,lots of singles out there get on with it and do a good job,she really thought we would all love her and she would win,well she was wrong ,not everyone likes attention seeking,lazy,loud mouths.

Ellen 15-07-2016 07:52 AM

Aw my heart bleeds... Not!

If she was that bothered about having money because she is a single parent why spend thousands of pounds having her body altered & the fat put into her backside 5 months after her baby was born :conf:

chuff me dizzy 15-07-2016 07:53 AM

Quote:

Layeshas own words...

So ****ing what Love?

Pathetic !! if she couldn't afford to keep a baby she should have kept her legs shut ,and to think she should win BB because she's a baby to keep ? piss off idiot !!

Cherie 15-07-2016 07:57 AM

Quote:

Layeshas own words...

So ****ing what Love?

I thought she said that in response to Jason saying you need to go back to your baby? Sexist pig..what about Dad in all this gets off scott free as per

DrunkerThanMoses 15-07-2016 08:40 AM

But but but according to her fans she is too famous to get a real job :laugh:

hot2go 15-07-2016 08:47 AM

Her sense of entitlement was staggering. When everyone except Andy recoiled in genuine shock and disbelief it totally confirmed what a con artist she is. She brainwashed them all to the point they actually believed she was somehow better than everyone including themselves. Just awful on so many levels.

y.winter 15-07-2016 08:49 AM

Exactly. It's like blaming the Lottery for not winning...

chuff me dizzy 15-07-2016 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrunkerThanMoses (Post 8819752)
But but but according to her fans she is too famous to get a real job :laugh:

That was the best one ever ! too famous to work in Morrisons lol

Lister of Smeg 15-07-2016 08:50 AM

Fed up of people like her in this country who moan about having kids and being skint guess what you had a choice you didn't have to open you're legs and let a no doubt waster shoot up you but you did and you should live with the consequences.

jaxie 15-07-2016 08:58 AM

Quote:

Layeshas own words...

So ****ing what Love?

Exactly. I think someone who leaves a small child to this is not someone who prioritises their child anyway. She is prioritising the potential free cash. Get the daddy to get a job as well and stump up some cash for his kid.

Amy Jade 15-07-2016 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 8819732)
I thought she said that in response to Jason saying you need to go back to your baby? Sexist pig..what about Dad in all this gets off scott free as per

Exactly Cherie!

She's never once spoken about Wynter as a reason why she should win or stay (unlike Jackson) until Jason brought it up as to why he chose her to go, should she have not responded?

Also some of the people in this thread were defending Andrew earlier in the series for forum members being disgusted he had made racist and homophobic comments because it wasn't in the house, well Lateysha's baby who was clearly being well looked after was outside the house but people on here and in the house have used it as an excuse to attack her. It's hypocritical.

JTM45 15-07-2016 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hot2go (Post 8819755)
Her sense of entitlement was staggering. When everyone except Andy recoiled in genuine shock and disbelief it totally confirmed what a con artist she is. She brainwashed them all to the point they actually believed she was somehow better than everyone including themselves. Just awful on so many levels.

So true!
She really seems to think that her sub Z-list stint in super-basic 'reality' TV is something to aspire to when in 'real' reality it was a bloody joke!!!:laugh:

When you look at everything with an un-biased and considered eye she really is a disgraceful person and a great example of how not to live your life.

Instead of spending the best part of her late teens making a dick of herself on national TV and then having precisely NOTHING to show for it at the end she could have been getting an education for herself and building a decent career so that she could actually provide for herself and her child instead of expecting other people to fund her existence. I think there's a very high likely-hood that by this time next year (or probably a lot sooner!) she'll be back on benefits.:bored:

erinp5 15-07-2016 11:57 AM

Thought she was skint

Big Brother's Lateysha Grace 'hires personal trainer after 21lbs weight gain causes embarrassing dress split'
http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrit...-hires-8425359

Babayaro. 15-07-2016 12:02 PM

I doubt she's really skint lol. I'm so glad we've been spared of her awful victory.

armand.kay 15-07-2016 12:04 PM

She was just defending herself against people who were questioning her reasons for being in the house.

Jan S 15-07-2016 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ellen (Post 8819727)
Aw my heart bleeds... Not!

If she was that bothered about having money because she is a single parent why spend thousands of pounds having her body altered & the fat put into her backside 5 months after her baby was born :conf:

she did that on purpose? OMG!
Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 8819759)

i'd not heard this. unbelievable. and all her enablers.... :rolleyes:

Jan S 15-07-2016 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Babayaro. (Post 8820190)
I doubt she's really skint lol. I'm so glad we've been spared of her awful victory.

she'll make some money from appearing on that tattoo fix show - shear the sheep, shaun!

armand.kay 15-07-2016 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 8819759)

When did she say that? stop making things up.

erinp5 15-07-2016 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jan S (Post 8820194)

Bum filler surgery
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz/4...filler-surgery

Ellen 15-07-2016 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jan S (Post 8820194)

Yes Jan, she had it done in Miami first but it was done by a dodgy dr and it went wrong. She had fat shaping or fat something or another which was removed from her body & put in her backside.

Jordan. 15-07-2016 12:12 PM

I don't think anyone has the right to say how she should go about earning money to support her family.

erinp5 15-07-2016 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by armand.kay (Post 8820200)
When did she say that? stop making things up.

no, true ... she did say it