ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB17 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=696)
-   -   Marco loves Georgina yikes! (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=305447)

Lucy21 17-07-2016 01:32 AM

Marco loves Georgina yikes!

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/tv/big-br...Leigh-Cantwell

Semtex 17-07-2016 01:40 AM

Hi Lucy. Was just reading what I guess is your thread on DSBB.

He really is a boil on the arse of society isn't he!

Time 17-07-2016 01:44 AM

What a disgusting human being

armand.kay 17-07-2016 01:55 AM

What a looser.

Amy Jade 17-07-2016 03:05 AM

What a disgusting loser.

How anyone can find him funny or even interesting genuinely baffles me.

azi 17-07-2016 03:22 AM

Quote:

He then suggested that Georgina should kill herself: "I ********** hate you. You make me sick. Do the world a favour and ******* off out of here."
Wow what a miserable bastard.

JTM45 17-07-2016 03:40 AM

It seems like there surely must be more to this 'story' than they've actually reported.

But hey, would 'The Daily Star' really just report the sensational part of a story in a completely out of context fashion ?:shrug:

Semtex 17-07-2016 05:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JTM45 (Post 8825672)
It seems like there surely must be more to this 'story' than they've actually reported.

But hey, would 'The Daily Star' really just report the sensational part of a story in a completely out of context fashion ?:shrug:

I've seen the video, it's disgraceful. No sensationalism required.

http://www.ok.co.uk/celebrity-video/...other-snapchat

Chero 17-07-2016 07:33 AM

Wow, I guess the public was right when they got him out, then.

Nicky91 17-07-2016 07:35 AM

that is weird :)

Jake. 17-07-2016 07:43 AM

what a disgusting human being he really is

Ammi 17-07-2016 07:43 AM

...on the vid he looks completely out of it and it very much substance induced...that young man needs so much help but he has to realise that for himself and it be a journey that he wants to take....

Kazanne 17-07-2016 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JTM45 (Post 8825672)

You just KNOW that had the story been about Latesha ,The Star would have been the bum fodder it actually is:joker::joker: So because it'sMarco they actually are believing it:joker::joker:

Jake. 17-07-2016 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 8825756)
You just KNOW that had the story been about Latesha ,The Star would have been the bum fodder it actually is:joker::joker: So because it'sMarco they actually are believing it:joker::joker:

well you could just watch the video and see for yourself

Kazanne 17-07-2016 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy Jade (Post 8825662)
What a disgusting loser.

How anyone can find him funny or even interesting genuinely baffles me.

Well some of us do,not everything is black and white.

Ammi 17-07-2016 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 8825756)

..there is a vid, Kaz...I didn't even click on the story link...

Kazanne 17-07-2016 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ammi (Post 8825759)
..there is a vid, Kaz...I didn't even click on the story link...

I can't watch the video at the moment,I am not denying anyway what he has said,but having said that, I think he needs help and is not fully aware of what he is doing to himself,someone needs to get this boy and sort him out and not in an aggressive way,sure there must be a reason he has gone this way,IF that was your son you wouldn't just hate on him would you,you'de get him the help he needs.

Jake. 17-07-2016 07:53 AM

nah if I spoke about any person in the same way Marco's spoken about Georgina I know that my mother would be absolutely disgusted and ashamed

Kazanne 17-07-2016 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jake. (Post 8825765)
nah if I spoke about any person in the same way Marco's spoken about Georgina I know that my mother would be absolutely disgusted and ashamed

Of course she would,but surely she would try and get you the help you needed,maybe it's just me,I don't hate him or need to call him names,I just feel a bbit sorry for him,besides Georgina wasn't so nice about him was she? her language and persona just aren't as bad.

Amy Jade 17-07-2016 07:59 AM

Is this because of their beef on the show or has something happened since?

Jake. 17-07-2016 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 8825766)
Of course she would,but surely she would try and get you the help you needed,maybe it's just me,I don't hate him or need to call him names,I just feel a bbit sorry for him,besides Georgina wasn't so nice about him was she? her language and persona just aren't as bad.

If you're resulting to making quite frankly derogatory and peverse (probably an understatement) comments about somebody then you don't need help, you need to be shown that the world doesn't revolve around you/actions have consequences. Honestly if that was somebody that you knew who was being spoken about in that way, you surely wouldn't have sympathy for him? I just think it's disgusting and I don't see why people should pander to his actions.

Amy Jade 17-07-2016 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jake. (Post 8825770)
If you're resulting to making quite frankly derogatory and peverse (probably an understatement) comments about somebody then you don't need help, you need to be shown that the world doesn't revolve around you/actions have consequences. Honestly if that was somebody that you knew who was being spoken about in that way, you surely wouldn't have sympathy for him? I just think it's disgusting and I don't see why people should pander to his actions.

I totally agree. Hopefully Georgina has the strength of character to laugh it off.

Ammi 17-07-2016 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 8825762)
I can't watch the video at the moment,I am not denying anyway what he has said,but having said that, I think he needs help and is not fully aware of what he is doing to himself,someone needs to get this boy and sort him out and not in an aggressive way,sure there must be a reason he has gone this way,IF that was your son you wouldn't just hate on him would you,you'de get him the help he needs.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 8825766)

...I do understand what you're saying Kaz but we're all 'products of...'...our behaviour patterns etc are ruled by experiences and every person has their 'story'... there can be an understanding of that but our behaviour does also have an effect on others and hurts and insults others and that's something that Marco has to take full responsibility for because it's only Marco who can change that....

Nicky91 17-07-2016 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy Jade (Post 8825773)
I totally agree. Hopefully Georgina has the strength of character to laugh it off.

i think she has got a good sense of humour :)

alex_front2 17-07-2016 08:55 AM

Just out of interest, who has wealthier parents out of Georgina or Marco Junior