ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB17 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=696)
-   -   Georgina Must be raging (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=305880)

rionablue 21-07-2016 10:49 PM

Must be raging

I was watching Jackson playacting with Laura tonight throwing her on the bed and not letting her go also dancing with Evelyn and reading out her letter and hugging her after. God poor Georgie wont sleep the night LOL

hot2go 22-07-2016 12:09 AM

Georgina raging ? ....that's hard to picture

bananarama 22-07-2016 12:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rionablue (Post 8838337)
I was watching Jackson playacting with Laura tonight throwing her on the bed and not letting her go also dancing with Evelyn and reading out her letter and hugging her after. God poor Georgie wont sleep the night LOL

I think she would have more sense than to get upset over some trivial playfighting in the BB house.

Rook 22-07-2016 06:54 AM

Don't forget he kissed the Jayne sponge too..........he's gonna pay for that one when he gets out

Nicky91 22-07-2016 06:58 AM

Georgina likes Jackson and she trusts him i think :)

Maria26 22-07-2016 07:14 AM

This thread is such an exaggeration of what actually happened LOL

and you think Georgina cares? It's all in good fun. She actually find most of the stuff hilarious. Also, I don't think she feels threatened one bit about Laura or Evelyn at this point. Especially considering how fake both are with Jackson.

kirklancaster 22-07-2016 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rionablue (Post 8838337)

:laugh::laugh::laugh: Oh YES. She may SAY all the right things after fake Bob Wannabe Jackson has been 'iffy' in the past, and she may well do so again, but we aren't fooled, are we Riona? Because she CANNOT hide the fact that her clothes are ripping as she turns green and morphs into The Incredible Sulk.

Jason is hornier than a bitch in heat and his 'playacting' is just his 'frustration' temporarily getting the better of his attempts to restrain himself, but little possessive, jealous, spoilt brat Georgina KNOWS what he is really up to AND what he would really like to get up to, so despite her fake tolerance and dismissals that what he is doing is 'fine' - she must be raging, as you quite accurately say.

Nicky91 22-07-2016 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maria26 (Post 8838853)

and you think Georgina cares? It's all in good fun. She actually find most of the stuff hilarious. Also, I don't think she feels threatened one bit about Laura or Evelyn at this point. Especially considering how fake both are with Jackson.

yeah Maria i agree :)

Vicky. 22-07-2016 10:52 AM

Considering she gets jealous over him talking about his childs placenta, I imagine last nights scenes had her green with envy. Unless of course, she has forgotten about him as much as he has forgotten her :hehe:

armand.kay 22-07-2016 11:11 AM

She's too busy parting and doing interviews dear x

rionablue 22-07-2016 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maria26 (Post 8838853)

She warned him several times to stay away from Evelyn even when he was just TALKING to her. She has constantly belittled the girls on twitter. That doesnt tell me that she will be ok with him having anything to do with the girls if I am honest I dont think I exaggerated I am just remembering how Georgina looked in the house ANY time Evelyn (and even Laura) and Jackson were together even for a second

Nicky91 22-07-2016 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by armand.kay (Post 8839079)
She's too busy parting and doing interviews dear x

yeah, she has got a life instead of watching BB 24/7, it was a nice party she did attend last night, i think she enjoyed herself :)

MrWong 22-07-2016 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bananarama (Post 8838635)
I think she would have more sense than to get upset over some trivial playfighting in the BB house.

Really? She got upset when he looked at Ev.

jennyjuniper 22-07-2016 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicky91 (Post 8839133)
yeah, she has got a life instead of watching BB 24/7, it was a nice party she did attend last night, i think she enjoyed herself :)

Nobody is saying Georgina can't enjoy herself, she just doesn't want Jackson enjopying himself.:hehe:

Nicky91 22-07-2016 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jennyjuniper (Post 8839169)
Nobody is saying Georgina can't enjoy herself, she just doesn't want Jackson enjopying himself.:hehe:

well I think she loves Jackson a lot, she's already looking forward to seeing him again :)