ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB17 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=696)
-   -   Chelsea On court task (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=306142)

alex_front2 25-07-2016 07:47 AM

On court task

ChelseaSingh ‏@Chelsea_Singh_
Quote:

@jasonburrillBB I went in and went to defend Jason but I went so mental they threw me out so that's why I was all edited out! #bbuk

Oh dear. Producers can't risk anything positive for Jason, screwing up the massive bet they place weeks ago on Hughie winning :joker:

Jan S 25-07-2016 08:11 AM

ha, well it is chelsea, and he does have a tendency to exaggerate a bit but i'd like to see what he did have to say

Jan S 25-07-2016 08:13 AM

perhaps someone who twitters can ask him what he said in there - if they've edited it out, is there anything to stop him saying on the twatterville?

camertone 25-07-2016 08:30 AM

i believe chelsea..

Kazanne 25-07-2016 08:32 AM

I wondered why Chelsea wasn't shown,can't have anyone defending Jason now can we?

Jan S 25-07-2016 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by camertone (Post 8848733)
i believe chelsea..

oh i believe he had his say and it's not something the producers wanted aired - probably since it could be used for litigation-purposes if aired like saying charlie stole jason's money or something like that. it's just his 'i'm billy big bollox' routine that makes me roll my eyes.

Rook 25-07-2016 08:59 AM

It was probably too street for TV

Cherie 25-07-2016 09:00 AM

Yeah we all believe you Chels

Garfie 25-07-2016 09:04 AM

Maybe he was trying to kill them all using the power of his little finger!! I wished we'd seen Chelsea actually- there was something amusing about the caricature of himself he created, and it I've missed that!

Ellen 25-07-2016 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garfie (Post 8848787)
Maybe he was trying to kill them all using the power of his little finger!! I wished we'd seen Chelsea actually- there was something amusing about the caricature of himself he created, and it I've missed that!

:joker:
Yes he is a funny bloke in a odd way. :)

chuff me dizzy 25-07-2016 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alex_front2 (Post 8848691)
ChelseaSingh ‏@Chelsea_Singh_

Oh dear. Producers can't risk anything positive for Jason, screwing up the massive bet they place weeks ago on Hughie winning :joker:

Exactly !

hot2go 25-07-2016 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garfie (Post 8848787)

Yeh me too, he had a certain flare about him in the way he presented himself.....BB didn't focus on him though cause they're too busy catering to the scum class viewer section of their audience who wanna watch women calling people C-NTS.....never mind, at least we won't forget her, good old C代T GIRL Charlie. The C代T that likes to say C代T

Kazanne 25-07-2016 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hot2go (Post 8848918)
Yeh me too, he had a certain flare about him in the way he presented himself.....BB didn't focus on him though cause they're too busy catering to the scum class viewer section of their audience who wanna watch women calling people C-NTS.....never mind, at least we won't forget her, good old C代T GIRL Charlie. The C代T that likes to say C代T

She's getting a lot of stick now on social media ,Karma come to 'slay' her:laugh: