ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB17 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=696)
-   -   Jason will win on pity vote (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=306257)

Samm 26-07-2016 10:21 AM

Jason will win on pity vote

I have a bad feeling he'll win tonight, and he will only win because he has made himself into a loner, he knows what he's doing, all the others who called him a gameplayer were right all along.

Unfortunately the viewers have fallen for it

Patricia4 26-07-2016 10:24 AM

I must of fallen for it because I'm a fan of Jason and I hope he win's Ive liked him from day one.

chuff me dizzy 26-07-2016 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patricia4 (Post 8853049)
I must of fallen for it because I'm a fan of Jason and I hope he win's Ive liked him from day one.

Ive fallen for it too :unsure: Oh **** and I always pride myself on never pity voting ...Ive cocked up big time :bawling:

bitontheslide 26-07-2016 10:27 AM

if jason wins, it will because the most people voted for him, and wanted him their winner. People don't waste good money voting for someone if they pity him

Tarryn 26-07-2016 10:35 AM

I want Jason to win because he has had an unfair time in there. No pity from me. It's very patronizing of you to think that people can't vote for a HM that YOU don't like without us being gullible.
I personally have no idea why anyone would want Hughie to win but that's MY personal opinion. I would never criticize them for it.
Jason has shown a lot of restraint in there unlike Jackson & Hughie who blow up at every little thing.
Jason is my winner, even if he does not win BB.

ebandit 26-07-2016 10:35 AM

..jason/andy would be my expected faves..'kinda thoughtful'....but

no i really do not trust or find either likable

+ it's as though their idea of 'fun' is whining...how harshly they are treated

Mark L

chuff me dizzy 26-07-2016 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tarryn (Post 8853081)
I want Jason to win because he has had an unfair time in there. No pity from me. It's very patronizing of you to think that people can't vote for a HM that YOU don't like without us being gullible.
I personally have no idea why anyone would want Hughie to win but that's MY personal opinion. I would never criticize them for it.
Jason has shown a lot of restraint in there unlike Jackson & Hughie who blow up at every little thing.

:clap1::clap1::clap1:

chuff me dizzy 26-07-2016 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebandit (Post 8853083)
..jason/andy would be my expected faves..'kinda thoughtful'....but

no i really do not trust or find either likable

+ it's as though their idea of 'fun' is whining...how harshly they are treated

Mark L

Better then Jacksons "Accepted" ruse

-Sue- 26-07-2016 10:41 AM

Quote:

oooh fantastic post :D and very well said

Ellen 26-07-2016 10:42 AM

Quote:

:thumbs:

ebandit 26-07-2016 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 8853088)
Better then Jacksons "Accepted" ruse

...better than an awful cold......just!

Mark L
ps poor jason ...treated unfairly....and viewers....lap it up....

Kazanne 26-07-2016 10:45 AM

Quote:

Same,he will walk out with his dignity,his morals oh and not forgetting 20 grand :laugh::laugh:I'de love to see his reunion with Clio.I bet Ryan,Charlie and latesha are seething ,lesson learnt kids selfish nasty people never prosper.

parmnion 26-07-2016 10:46 AM

Perhaps to begin with people felt sorry for him, but I imagine they grew to like him in the end.

Edit, plus he has a cute dog and large penis.

Littlegreen 26-07-2016 10:47 AM

Quote:

and that resulted in him knocking a door off and nearly having a breakdown.

Jack_ 26-07-2016 10:47 AM

I fear he's gonna win too. This series becoming my favourite on C5 is riding on Hughie, Andy or Jackson winning so it'll just be my luck that none of them do

I really wish they never did that court room task

bitontheslide 26-07-2016 10:48 AM

Surely, the point is that every voter has their own personal reason for picking up the phone and voting. They may vote for Hughie because they fell for the loud, obnoxious ass hole trick. They may vote for him because he is Irish, they may vote for him because his name starts with an H .... the reason someone gets a vote is irrelevant. Someone decided on whatever basis, that they wanted one of them to win, and voted accordingly.

ebandit 26-07-2016 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 8853119)
Same,he will walk out with his dignity,his morals oh and not forgetting 20 grand :laugh::laugh:I'de love to see his reunion with Clio.I bet Ryal,Charlie and latesha are seething ,lesson learnt kids selfish nasty people never prosper.

....could have held his head higher if he had walked out...without the £

Mark L

-Sue- 26-07-2016 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack_ (Post 8853129)
I fear he's gonna win too. This series becoming my favourite on C5 is riding on Hughie, Andy or Jackson winning so it'll just be my luck that none of them do

I really wish they never did that court room task

yes the courtroom task was too much worse episode :(

Pete. 26-07-2016 10:49 AM

He won't win!

y.winter 26-07-2016 10:49 AM

Quote:

:clap1:
Well said. When you put it like that I can see why he's a deserving winner.
I did like him but didn't think of him as a possible winner. Now I can.

Tarryn 26-07-2016 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 8853119)
Same,he will walk out with his dignity,his morals oh and not forgetting 20 grand :laugh::laugh:I'de love to see his reunion with Clio.I bet Ryal,Charlie and latesha are seething ,lesson learnt kids selfish nasty people never prosper.

Charlie is like a spoilt child. Claimed she loved Jason until she finally realised he really did not want her, so now hates him. That's true love alright :crazy:
The sad thing is about the likes of Lateysha & Ryan is that they are so immature & feel they have a right to be given money for being totally talentless that they will never grow up & accept any kind of responsibility.

Vanessa 26-07-2016 10:50 AM

His popularity is gone up a lot since that courtroom task. People think he's being treated unfairly and it has got Jason a lot of support.

azi 26-07-2016 10:52 AM

Isn't he rich? he really doesn't need the money.

Tarryn 26-07-2016 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Littlegreen (Post 8853128)
and that resulted in him knocking a door off and nearly having a breakdown.

After being goaded time after time. With Jason he will sit there until he reaches breaking point. With others like Jackson & Hughie it takes ONE little thing & we see a childish tantrum.
Everybody has their limits. But with Jason it was very personal in there but with others it was simply that they did not get their own way.

Vanessa 26-07-2016 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by azi (Post 8853139)
Isn't he rich? he really doesn't need the money.

he doesn't need the money, but who wouldn't want to win? they all do :laugh: