ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB17 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=696)
-   -   Alex kissed Evelyn (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=306454)

alex_front2 27-07-2016 03:19 PM

Alex kissed Evelyn

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/a...evelyn-8504484

Quote:

And Alex looks like he might be regretting the kiss, as he told the panel the romance with Evelyn was hyped up to be more than it was.

Asked whether he would see his former housemate outside the show he said: "I'm sure I'll see her, we'll go for a drink. I only really got to know her in the last week or so.

“I think it was made out to be more than it was. I didn't see it as anything

Talk about mixed messages, he doesn't like her but likes the attention and an easy shag :fist:
:joker::joker:

http://i2.mirror.co.uk/incoming/arti...elyn-Ellis.jpg

Niamh. 27-07-2016 03:23 PM

Nevermind that what the hell is he wearing? what is up with those pants?

Raph 27-07-2016 03:36 PM

Such a tool. Poor girl but she's to blame too for falling for it every time.

bigcorriefan 27-07-2016 03:46 PM

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...nate-kiss.html

y.winter 27-07-2016 03:52 PM

I just hope for her it's not the start of "Big Brother And The Cursed Child" part III.
It will be three series in a row.

Daffodil 27-07-2016 04:13 PM

She has spoilied everything she said in Rylan's interview. She is just another silly female after all :(

Drew. 27-07-2016 04:14 PM

Oh Eve :facepalm:

Time 27-07-2016 04:15 PM

She can do so much better

Niamh. 27-07-2016 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daffodil (Post 8860383)
She has spoilied everything she said in Rylan's interview. She is just another silly female after all :(

I know guys like his' mindset, she probably became a "challenge" to Alex after that interview, like he had to prove that he could still have her if he wanted no matter what she said, she'll be dropped again by today. She should have stuck to her guns

reece(: 27-07-2016 04:20 PM

Evelyn and Vicky to brawl?

rionablue 27-07-2016 04:47 PM

A kiss doesnt mean they slept together. A snog doesnt mean anything. They were probably both a bit tipsy. Lets wait and see

LeatherTrumpet 27-07-2016 04:50 PM

What a pig. He has a girlfriend

azi 28-07-2016 02:46 AM

She's going to end up hurting :( I don't know why she's not seeing what a jerk he is!

armand.kay 28-07-2016 03:01 AM

wow snatch headlines ev :clap1:

alex_front2 28-07-2016 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 8860400)
I know guys like his' mindset, she probably became a "challenge" to Alex after that interview, like he had to prove that he could still have her if he wanted no matter what she said, she'll be dropped again by today. She should have stuck to her guns

Yep he looked very irked during EVELYN'S BOTS interview. He enjoys stringing her along with no intention of being given honest about his lack of interest. She's weak, but he's a weasel.

Niamh. 28-07-2016 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alex_front2 (Post 8862360)
Yep he looked very irked during EVELYN'S BOTS interview. He enjoys stringing her along with no intention of being given honest about his lack of interest. She's weak, but he's a weasel.

yeah I agree, she's young though so hopefully things like this will wise her up a bit and make her stronger

Littlegreen 28-07-2016 11:43 AM

He's probably more interested in his cigarette.

Clootie Dumpling 28-07-2016 12:31 PM

Looks very much to me as if it's a case of Evelyn kissing him, rather than anything reciprocal. I think it's Evelyn who saw it as a challenge, grabbed him and stuck her tongue down his throat. She won't stay interested, though, as Alex isn't married!

alex_front2 28-07-2016 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clootie Dumpling (Post 8862681)
Looks very much to me as if it's a case of Evelyn kissing him, rather than anything reciprocal. I think it's Evelyn who saw it as a challenge, grabbed him and stuck her tongue down his throat. She won't stay interested, though, as Alex isn't married!

Does she go for attached or married men?

rionablue 28-07-2016 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alex_front2 (Post 8862697)
Does she go for attached or married men?

There are heaps of other pics of them at the wrap party including one of him lifting her up and kissing her so check the evidence

Clootie Dumpling 28-07-2016 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rionablue (Post 8862708)
There are heaps of other pics of them at the wrap party including one of him lifting her up and kissing her so check the evidence

S'alright, Rionablue. I can't be arsed. I'm just glad I don't have to watch her anymore.

Livia 28-07-2016 12:54 PM

I can't see the fascination with Alex. He's pretty bland... so glad he was evicted early I had a terrible feeling he was going to win it after being a complete bore-fest.

rionablue 28-07-2016 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clootie Dumpling (Post 8862711)
S'alright, Rionablue. I can't be arsed. I'm just glad I don't have to watch her anymore.

Yep well you were consistent in your dislike of her Clootie. Many people had a bit of a turn around. The housemates I disliked the most kept changing as the series went on. I couldnt STAND Hughie for ages and in the end I wanted him to win. Likewise a few more. I blew hot and cold on Jason. However from the opposite end of the spectrum to you I liked Ev from the start and that never changed.

Clootie Dumpling 28-07-2016 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rionablue (Post 8862726)
Yep well you were consistent in your dislike of her Clootie. Many people had a bit of a turn around. The housemates I disliked the most kept changing as the series went on. I couldnt STAND Hughie for ages and in the end I wanted him to win. Likewise a few more. I blew hot and cold on Jason. However from the opposite end of the spectrum to you I liked Ev from the start and that never changed.

Yes, it's rare that I feel so strongly about an HM, Riona. TBH, there wasn't anyone who stood out as a favourite for me at the start. I warmed to Andy and found Hughie's rants amusing, (they reminded me of my fiery Celtic heritage), and I even found myself liking Jayne occasionally - I really disliked her at the start.