ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB18 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=698)
-   -   Grant Bovey And Marnie (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=306734)

jaxie 30-07-2016 10:08 PM

And Marnie

Is anyone else just a bit creeped out by Grant and Marnie's little flirtation?

Epic. 30-07-2016 10:13 PM

I am. Grant kind of gives me weird vibes with his awkward pauses and weird stares at her. I know he's wary of doing anything with her but to see his imagination on screen rubs me the wrong day.

Marnie is just crazy and even though I still kind of like her, her keenness on him attracting her can potentially weird me out

bitontheslide 30-07-2016 10:16 PM

it will creep me out a lot more if they actually do something :yuk:

Its what Bovey has done all his life, and Marnie is falling for it.

caprimint 30-07-2016 10:19 PM

It's definitely not a showmance I potentially imagined. :unsure:

starry 30-07-2016 10:32 PM

I think it's more Marnie's flirtation actually. I don't mind it, though her going in the DR saying he's the one flirting with her seemed strange from what we have seen.

joeysteele 30-07-2016 10:35 PM

I am not creeped out by it at present but for sure she certainly keeps asking some odd and often inappropriate questions, and is persistent.

johne 30-07-2016 10:46 PM

I'm totally fascinated by this budding relationship. Marnie is a stunningly beautiful, totally uninhibited, free spirit, and Grant strikes me as being a charming but flawed individual who is playing dumb at the moment, but with his long, and rather murky history I'm sure he's weighing up his options. However, it's far to early to judge either of them, let's just sit back and see if it fizzles out or develops. Potentially, this promises to be the weirdest BB relationship ever.

Rob! 30-07-2016 10:54 PM

Not especially. It'd be an interesting romance to watch if it actually happens.

mr rochester 31-07-2016 01:48 AM

He says he's in there to show the public he is a decent bloke and that he wants to improve his image. I don't think the public are remotely interested in him. His track record is appalling, his vowels are suspect and he will always be a card carrying creep. I hope his creditors manage to claim his fee for appearing. Leopard - spots - change - no. He's dull and is only able to speak about himself. The rest of the time he sits there looking like an uncomfortable fish out of water.

Gusto Brunt 31-07-2016 04:55 AM

The whole 'romance' is utterly ghastly. Driven totally by loose-knickers Marnie.

What the heck is wrong with this woman? Can't she go through a day without declaring who she fancies. She was annoying me before but now after her Diary Room confession that she fancies Grant and she thinks he fancies her, I was reaching for the sick bucket.

Marnie is such an idiot.

armand.kay 31-07-2016 04:56 AM

I find it hot.

Ammi 31-07-2016 05:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johne (Post 8871321)
I'm totally fascinated by this budding relationship. Marnie is a stunningly beautiful, totally uninhibited, free spirit, and Grant strikes me as being a charming but flawed individual who is playing dumb at the moment, but with his long, and rather murky history I'm sure he's weighing up his options. However, it's far to early to judge either of them, let's just sit back and see if it fizzles out or develops. Potentially, this promises to be the weirdest BB relationship ever.

...good post johne..:love:..although I have to say that I'm not a fan of any BB romance, type relationships just because they take up so much airtime from other housemates...

azi 31-07-2016 07:35 AM

Two of my favourite movies are Poison Ivy and The Crush so :hehe:

And I rather this happen than the predictable showmance with the young attractive lad.

alex_front2 31-07-2016 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gusto Brunt (Post 8871529)
The whole 'romance' is utterly ghastly. Driven totally by loose-knickers Marnie.

What the heck is wrong with this woman? Can't she go through a day without declaring who she fancies. She was annoying me before but now after her Diary Room confession that she fancies Grant and she thinks he fancies her, I was reaching for the sick bucket.

Marnie is such an idiot.

Agree, she approaches him about his love life, asking provocative and inquisitive personal questions.

He initially wouldn't have spoken to her much as he'd be wary of being perceived as a sleazy old guy but she is being coquettish and flirty, Well he's only human and if a 24 year old reasonably attractive sexual/slaggy lass lands in his 55 yo orbit and takes an interest, how can he resist?

Marnie like a lot of young females nowadays is narcissistic and obsessed with getting as many men to fancy her as possible. Her raison d'etre is to generate an erection. She's only claiming bisexuality as she wants to extend her sexual franchise to women.

Gusto Brunt 31-07-2016 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alex_front2 (Post 8871634)
Agree, she approaches him about his love life, asking provocative and inquisitive personal questions.

He initially wouldn't have spoken to her much as he'd be wary of being perceived as a sleazy old guy but she is being coquettish and flirty, Well he's only human and if a 24 year old reasonably attractive sexual/slaggy lass lands in his 55 yo orbit and takes an interest, how can he resist?

Marnie like a lot of young females nowadays is narcissistic and obsessed with getting as many men to fancy her as possible. Her raison d'etre is to generate an erection. She's only claiming bisexuality as she wants to extend her sexual franchise to women.

Agree entirely.

Also regarding the lesbian interest thing, I read in the Mirror 'paper Marnie 'fancies girls' but hasn't had full sex with a girl. Err...Not into girls then are you!

Semtex 31-07-2016 09:18 AM

Marnie has seen more lobs than Andy Murray & shuttled more cocks than the British Badminton team.

Colour me surprised.

mr rochester 31-07-2016 09:23 AM

I wonder if she knows what bankrupt means?

Gusto Brunt 31-07-2016 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr rochester (Post 8871654)
I wonder if she knows what bankrupt means?

:joker::joker::joker:

RhysJones 31-07-2016 10:38 AM

I like watching, I find it quite interesting since it's not the typical BB romance

Patricia4 31-07-2016 10:58 AM

She fancies him rotten she would not say no to him.

parmnion 31-07-2016 11:04 AM

Funny thing is it would probably work.

Daniel-X 31-07-2016 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by armand.kay (Post 8871531)
I find it hot.

Same it's serving best showmance of all time potentially.

Jan S 31-07-2016 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alex_front2 (Post 8871634)

agree with about 98 percent of this; my one fluctuation is the given he'd screw her (at least on CBB - maybe after). right now he's wobbling between being flattered and being appalled, wondering if it's just a gambit not to get nominated or if she actually finds him attractive - and if she does, why she does. i think he may be overthinking it - go with the nom part, grant, and brush the rest off as the fluff it is. she may let you shag her outside the house, but only for something else to expound on in public for cash.

Ellen 31-07-2016 11:16 AM

I agree with Jan, i dont think he knows how to handle her flirting and is just trying to go with the flow and not cause any problems.
I think she is just winding him up.

jaxie 31-07-2016 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 8871742)
Funny thing is it would probably work.

Until she aged 10 years or so, he spent all her money and another 24 year old came along. :shrug: