ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB18 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=698)
-   -   Saira vs Bear - first argument! (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=306736)

BigBrotherFanatic 30-07-2016 11:06 PM

Saira vs Bear - first argument!

http://bigbrother.channel5.com/bear-...ra-clash-day-3

Headie 30-07-2016 11:08 PM

Bear is giving me Maxwell teas and I'm not here for it

thisisdanny 30-07-2016 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hayden (Post 8871350)
Bear is giving me Maxwell teas and I'm not here for it

http://photos1.blogger.com/img/287/1...wellSleaze.jpg

hot2go 31-07-2016 01:40 AM

She's playing snidy games and Bears letting her know he's sussed her out. She's quick to tell people what she thinks about them but can't handle it when people tell her what they think about her. She's sanctimonious and that rubs people the wrong way very quickly.

Clootie Dumpling 31-07-2016 02:54 AM

Bear was acting like a volatile knobhead. Saira gave him the answer he was looking for several times, but he was too busy getting into a lather to pick up on it, then blamed her for making a fuss, when that's exactly what he was doing.

Vanessa 31-07-2016 04:19 AM

Lewis and Bear are right about Saira. She says things to make people look bad. She did it with James and now she's doing the same with Bear.

armand.kay 31-07-2016 04:23 AM

Both dickheads wow.

Vanessa 31-07-2016 04:25 AM

I find her very patronising. :omgno:

armand.kay 31-07-2016 04:53 AM

She's really annoying and condecending like on Loose Woman and she's always really passive aggressive toward nadiya (bake off) because unlike her she doesn't use all her media time to slate her muslim upbringing.

armand.kay 31-07-2016 04:55 AM

But bear is unbearable and has also proven himself to be a bit of a **** stirrer both from his ex on the beach gig and from the first two hls of this series.

Gusto Brunt 31-07-2016 05:13 AM

The fact is I like all three. :D

Gusto Brunt 31-07-2016 05:13 AM

By the way, who is this????????????????

The gangster woman????

http://oi63.tinypic.com/10gfgd5.jpg

Ammi 31-07-2016 05:35 AM

....hmmm, it'll be interesting to see all of that in context../the full conversation with Bear...I like her Saira but I really do think that she's not a very 'loose woman' at all and needs to chill/lighten up and realise that her fellow housemates are not on her panel to be probed etc on their lives so directly and impatiently as she seems to be doing...mind you, we had a 'serious' winner of civilian BB so....

Vanessa 31-07-2016 05:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ammi (Post 8871545)
....hmmm, it'll be interesting to see all of that in context../the full conversation with Bear...I like her Saira but I really do think that she's not a very 'loose woman' at all and needs to chill/lighten up and realise that her fellow housemates are not on her panel to be probed etc on their lives so directly and impatiently as she seems to be doing...mind you, we had a 'serious' winner of civilian BB so....

I agree with Lewis. She's very passive aggressive.

Ammi 31-07-2016 05:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 8871547)
I agree with Lewis. She's very passive aggressive.

....hmmm, I don't see passive aggressiveness, Vanessa..(although I'm not familiar with her from Loose Women that much because it's not something that I watch a lot of..)...just more an over-eagerness to initiate serious conversations that are not there to happen yet because two people or more than one person have to be compliant with those conversations and want them...she just needs to slip her 'panel questioning' role off, I think...

Rob! 31-07-2016 06:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ammi (Post 8871549)
....hmmm, I don't see passive aggressiveness, Vanessa..(although I'm not familiar with her from Loose Women that much because it's not something that I watch a lot of..)...just more an over-eagerness to initiate serious conversations that are not there to happen yet because two people or more than one person have to be compliant with those conversations and want them...she just needs to slip her 'panel questioning' role off, I think...

Yeah it seems every single loose woman who's gone into the house has had that forceful conversational way about them apart from Sherrie (who just seemed to not talk, God bless her.)
Saira I can see getting on my tits before too much longer but at the moment I' fully on her side, especially if she wants to spend her days ripping Bear to pieces. He's an absolute twat.

Ammi 31-07-2016 06:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob! (Post 8871556)
Yeah it seems every single loose woman who's gone into the house has had that forceful conversational way about them apart from Sherrie (who just seemed to not talk, God bless her.)
Saira I can see getting on my tits before too much longer but at the moment I' fully on her side, especially if she wants to spend her days ripping Bear to pieces. He's an absolute twat.

..mind you Rob, from the little I've seen of Loose Women, Sherrie seems to be similar on the show as well...'come on girls, let's wind it up quickly and go have a glass of wine..(or cup of tea..)...:laugh:...

hijaxers 31-07-2016 07:04 AM

I acutally thought Bear was doing this as his attempt to get put up and therefore safe.

chuff me dizzy 31-07-2016 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hot2go (Post 8871471)
She's playing snidy games and Bears letting her know he's sussed her out. She's quick to tell people what she thinks about them but can't handle it when people tell her what they think about her. She's sanctimonious and that rubs people the wrong way very quickly.

Bear Marnie and Chloe have worked her out already ,as has James

hot2go 31-07-2016 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 8871516)
Lewis and Bear are right about Saira. She says things to make people look bad. She did it with James and now she's doing the same with Bear.

And clearly had said the wrong thing about Heavy D exercising too, which is how she came to find herself in that conversation to start
I hated how one minute she was " a strong confident woman " when she thought she was in the right and then became " a poor defenceless female "
when she was proved to be wrong. Very very passive aggressive.

She's prob one of those people who are so dull and boring that their only social skill is to be in work mode 24/7

parmnion 31-07-2016 09:42 AM

He should teabag her at random intervals. Stupid woman accusing Whaley of being a racist..get her out before I start liking her fgs.

*mazedsalv** 31-07-2016 09:42 AM

I don't like Bear... but she is so patronizing f me.

Vanessa 31-07-2016 09:48 AM

I'm so glad that the lads have realised what she's up to. Can't believe she pulled out the race card on James :fist:

armand.kay 31-07-2016 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by *mazedsalv** (Post 8871673)
I don't like Bear... but she is so patronizing f me.

I agree roudy knob heard vs usual self righteous loose woman :shrug:

Garfie 01-08-2016 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hot2go (Post 8871471)

Yes, exactly. Seems to have some underlying agenda. She seemed keen to 'out' James as racist, Bear as a violent thug, Heavy D as aggressive, and then a group of them as bullies. I don't know enough about any of them to be able to comment on whether she is right or wrong, but it seemed evident that she had an ulterior motive for carrying out the conversations she did. Sadly, I don't think she is doing herself, or those she is choosing to represent, any favours whatsoever.