ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB18 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=698)
-   -   Saira still festering (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=306862)

hot2go 01-08-2016 09:57 PM

Saira still festering

Tonight she was still bitching and whispering about people.....the moment Grant didn't agree with her on something she was dragging up his past and putting him down....anyone who doesn't sing her tune gest targeted.

rusticgal 01-08-2016 10:18 PM

Shes just a bitch....a loud mouthed patronising bitch.

Amy Jade 01-08-2016 10:29 PM

I love Saira but yeah that scene made me cringe - Grant hasn't even uttered a bad word about her and she was out for blood tonight, Biggins nominating him was a tad Linda Nolan too imo

RhysJones 01-08-2016 10:36 PM

Typical, Saira going on about his past is unacceptable, but James and Biggins nominating him over his past and saying exactly the same things is fine, even when Biggins and James are closer to Grant than Saira

starry 01-08-2016 10:41 PM

I think it was a tactical vote for quite a few, they know why he's there and that he's unlikely to get many votes. The audience votes on stuff outside the house on CBB which is boring, but that's how they are.

hot2go 01-08-2016 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RhysJones (Post 8876182)
Typical, Saira going on about his past is unacceptable, but James and Biggins nominating him over his past and saying exactly the same things is fine, even when Biggins and James are closer to Grant than Saira

What's typical ?...I don't like Biggins, I've made that clear enough...and the only time I heard James talk about Grants past was in response to Sairas nasty snipe at Grant and I heard James clearly say that he'd done the same thing himself in the past so he's not in a position to criticise.
I tell you what is typical and that's when people try to defend Saira they often only do so by comparing her bad behaviour with someone's else's....that distraction doesn't make her bad behaviour any less at all and neither does it work in making people forget what she's done.

Ammi 02-08-2016 06:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy Jade (Post 8876159)
I love Saira but yeah that scene made me cringe - Grant hasn't even uttered a bad word about her and she was out for blood tonight, Biggins nominating him was a tad Linda Nolan too imo

..yeah I agree Amy, I know there are different reasons why celebrities go on BB and one is to 'dispel myths' etc and public perceptions of them so it's really annoying when some nominate for reasons that are completely outside of the house and personal opinions that they've brought in from the outside...I like Saira as well, I find her interesting and quite fragile and anything but the 'strong' lady but she does seem to hold on to things too much and focus on things that are not going to make her time in the house anything but negative...like when she didn't really accept Marnie's apology...?...it was easy to see how false it was I know but at least it was offered and the only way forward would have been to accept ...it was a fairly dumb thing to say, that they should never have acted like that in the first place..I mean that's obvious that they shouldn't but not changeable because they did... so a very negative stance to take...

chuff me dizzy 02-08-2016 08:05 AM

Spotted that too hot2go .......and she needs to get a bloody shower and sort her hair out the scruffy cow

joeysteele 02-08-2016 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 8876136)
Shes just a bitch....a loud mouthed patronising bitch.

For me too, she has plummeted with me to be the one I least like in there now.
I should have guessed however she would be bad, being another of the 'Loose Women'.

They are all moaners and victim players.

jaxie 02-08-2016 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy Jade (Post 8876159)

I find it quite bizarre when people like Biggin's use his bad behaviour to Anthea as a rod when Anthea was the 'other woman' who took him from his wife and children. He did it before why would anyone be surprised he did the same to Anthea? :shrug:

parmnion 02-08-2016 08:19 AM

This woman is going to torture my ears and eyes all season long I think.

I am not really sure if it's a good or bad thing yet,

Like for instance the clip of them arguing after being punished for nomination talk when she just bellows at bear that he is a massive dick had me applauding and pissing myself laughing but then on last nights live feed she was back into condescending and patronising Siara, you know the one where her pearls of wisdom are the be all and end all off things.

Poor Flat top could hardly keep his eyes open as she droned on and on and on.

I just know if she doesn't go pretty soon I am going to end up liking her.