ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB18 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=698)
-   -   This Morning discuss Saira's bullying (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=306965)

Pete. 03-08-2016 12:57 PM

This Morning discuss Saira's bullying

Save our Saira :clap1:

Vanessa 03-08-2016 12:58 PM

James, who bullied Gary, talking about bullying :crazy:

Jason. 03-08-2016 01:06 PM

Wasn't James slating Saira on Twitter the other day. :unsure:

Chloe sticking up for Saira :clap2:

Headie 03-08-2016 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jason. (Post 8879901)
Wasn't James slating Saira on Twitter the other day. :unsure:

In the video he claims Saira is a bully but Ruth and Chloe clock him :clap1:

armand.kay 03-08-2016 01:11 PM

Wow I'm surprised that ITV would defend her.

Ammi 03-08-2016 01:12 PM

..it's interesting that they're talking about Bear/Lewis/Heavy all feeling physically aggressively intimidating to them, when that connects with the question that Saira asked Bear so maybe that's very much being felt in the house as well and Saira being Saira and being so direct and blunt, was trying to find out 'limitations' of people she's sharing such a confined space with and also as there are so many antagonising personalities....

armand.kay 03-08-2016 01:13 PM

Saira is a bitch all of this is self inflicted and it honestly isn't even bad. She's not being bullied people need to stop overdramatising the situation.

Rob! 03-08-2016 01:20 PM

Interesting that they've outright described it as bullying...even going as far to link it to a serious phone in discussion on how to deal with bullies. Wonder how channel 5 will feel about that.

Liam- 03-08-2016 01:25 PM

Drag the bullies Eamonn :clap1:

joeysteele 03-08-2016 01:27 PM

Of course she is not being bullied,this is just sensationalism.

She really just needs to stop asking so many intrusive and inappropriate questions of people, she really thinks she is still interviewing on Loose Women rather than being in the BB house.

She came across slightly better in last nights highlights however to be fair.

Ammi 03-08-2016 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by armand.kay (Post 8879929)
Saira is a bitch all of this is self inflicted and it honestly isn't even bad. She's not being bullied people need to stop overdramatising the situation.

..I know lots of children, armand who in adult terms and as adults would maybe be described as 'bitches' in that their personalities are not particularly endearing and can be quite unlikeable even..and it's easy to see why they're not accepted into 'groups' and why they're ridiculed and mocked by groups even..but who they are and what they are is separate from what is done to them and what is done to them are acts of bullying because of the intent to humiliate...however unlikeable Saira's personality is and however bad she is at expressing herself and I understand and get that she is...that's completely separate to her having a conversation with people and paying no never mind or antagonising anyone in those moments and what the 'squad' participated in, in doing to her and mocking/ridiculing her...that one act was an act of bullying and regardless of her personality, should be called for what it is...there is no one size fits all 'victim' of these things just because she's made herself unlikeable to some housemates and has been perceived as being a 'bitch' herself sometimes....

Cal. 03-08-2016 01:28 PM

Wow I didn't realise it was actually a bullying row.

arista 03-08-2016 01:30 PM

What this "Save Her"

The Bitch is Not Up for eviction until Next Tuesday Live
then its Out to Big Boooo's

Feel The Force

Samm 03-08-2016 01:30 PM

oh wow hi CBB5

Lostie! 03-08-2016 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeysteele (Post 8879954)
Of course she is not being bullied,this is just sensationalism.

She really just needs to stop asking so many intrusive and inappropriate questions of people, she really thinks she is still interviewing on Loose Women rather than being in the BB house.

She came across slightly better in last nights highlights however to be fair.

I agree that her people skills need work but that isn't even close to being an adequate defense for making her the butt of a spiteful drunken dare.

Her awkward manner with people could justify people not being able to warm to her etc. It doesn't justify what some of them decided to do the other night. I also get the impression that people like Bear and co don't need to be provoked into being nasty.

chuff me dizzy 03-08-2016 01:31 PM

One again the B word gets dropped ,absolutely pathetic :bored:

chuff me dizzy 03-08-2016 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arista (Post 8879959)
What this "Save Her"

Feel The Force

:fc:

armand.kay 03-08-2016 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob! (Post 8879942)
Interesting that they've outright described it as bullying...even going as far to link it to a serious phone in discussion on how to deal with bullies. Wonder how channel 5 will feel about that.

A bit rediculous that they're allowed to do that tbh but I guess Saira must have a lot of friends on ITV.

Anaesthesia 03-08-2016 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arista (Post 8879959)
What this "Save Her"

Feel The Force

Surprised really that you're on the "Bitch" bandwagon...shes blunt, is all. It doesn't sit well with everyone, but she's no bitch for saying exactly what she thinks. We all do that, surely? Even if it is a bit tempered sometimes.

Think about it, when you express your views here, would you expect to be intimidated and ridiculed?

Lostie! 03-08-2016 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by armand.kay (Post 8879976)
A bit rediculous that they're allowed to do that tbh but I guess Saira must have a lot of friends on ITV.

Queen of making friends with her amazing personality. The Squad are missing out. :love:

joeysteele 03-08-2016 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 8879964)
One again the B word gets dropped ,absolutely pathetic :bored:

It is an insult to those who really do suffer at the hands of genuine bullying Chuff.
It annoys me every series of BB, when the true meaning of the horrendous nightmare that is real bullying gets lost due to people just not being pleasant to one another.

This is nothing like bullying, just as Saira's constant inappropriate questioning of people does not measure up to being harassment from her either.

AS for Ruth sticking up for Saira ,well she would, they are both on the Loose Women show now.

chuff me dizzy 03-08-2016 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeysteele (Post 8880009)
It is an insult to those who really do suffer at the hands of genuine bullying Chuff.
It annoys me every series of BB, when the true meaning of the horrendous nightmare that is real bullying gets lost due to people just not being pleasant to one another.

This is nothing like bullying, just as Saira's constant inappropriate questioning of people does not measure up to being harassment from her either.

AS for Ruth sticking up for Saira ,well she would, they are both on the Loose Women show now.

Its par for the course on every BB now Joey... Saira is vile and no way is she being bullied, she's been stopped in her tracks of bullying others, she has been put in her place and thats not bullying

Miranda123 03-08-2016 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by armand.kay (Post 8879976)

Well she works for ITV on Loose Women and a few of their 'Tonight' shows so that should give us all a clue....

jaxie 03-08-2016 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 8879885)
James, who bullied Gary, talking about bullying :crazy:

Yeah i was thinking that. :laugh:

Cherie 03-08-2016 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miranda123 (Post 8880026)
Well she works for ITV on Loose Women and a few of their 'Tonight' shows so that should give us all a clue....

Yep the ITV clan always stick together, just look at IAC it's a roll call of ITV presenters :laugh: they will be drumming up support on LW as well no doubt, can't have a LW doing badly on the show