ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB18 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=698)
-   -   Chloe Khan in the bedroom (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=307077)

susie q 04-08-2016 09:50 PM

in the bedroom

Were the girls right, to call her out for keeping quiet whilst it was all kicking off? Personally speaking I think they were, I find it hard to believe that she didnt realise that heavy D fancied her. Also she has a partner, as does Bear, fairly sure that it will be one drunken fumble that she will regret in the morning. Shame really because I was beginning to like her. The girls were definitely right though.:shrug:

MrWong 04-08-2016 09:56 PM

The girls were mocking Heavy D for feeling betrayed over a non relationship. Now they are concerned for his hurt feelings? Nah not buying it. I think they are ****ed off with Bear and taking it out on Chloe.

I liked how she shut them down.

Tom4784 04-08-2016 10:01 PM

I thought it was unfair, she's made her feelings clear towards him, she's not responsible for him or the situation in the bedroom.

That situation was down to a clash of fragile masculinities and nothing.

Pete. 04-08-2016 10:03 PM

Don't think Chloe had to say anything in that situation and Saira was a tad wrong

Lstan 04-08-2016 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by susie q (Post 8884557)
Were the girls right, to call her out for keeping quiet whilst it was all kicking off? Personally speaking I think they were, I find it hard to believe that she didnt realise that heavy D fancied her. Also she has a partner, as does Bear, fairly sure that it will be one drunken fumble that she will regret in the morning. Shame really because I was beginning to like her. The girls were definitely right though.:shrug:

Why were the girls right? So what if he fancies her-shes not betrothed to him, why are people acting like she owes him something. I am not defending her snogging bear mostly because i dont defend any of the *hankie pankie* especially between taken people acceptable but the idea of objecting to it because heavy d is somehow owed something? nah.

rusticgal 04-08-2016 10:08 PM

Quote:

Chloe has nothing to be guilty of. She told Heavy she wasn't interested...so is she supposed to act like a saint just to not upset him? If she has a boyfriend then that's her issue...she has to deal with that when she comes out.
Bear is shameless...he doesn't care. He is using Chloe to get revenge on Heavy..and Chloe's too thick to realise.
It backfired tonight on Bear.

Daffodil 04-08-2016 10:09 PM

Chloe and Bear deserve one another .... preferably outside the house though :(

Maru 04-08-2016 10:10 PM

She shouldn't feel guilty and I don't think she was in the wrong, but it would've probably been expedient at that point to lay it down plain and clear for him... they're in a game, so it's hard to tell what is meant seriously and what isn't

Mystic Mock 04-08-2016 11:07 PM

Tbf I don't know what she could've done? I suppose she could've made an effort to stop it, but I don't think that anything was stopping Bear and Heavy Dick tonight.

jaxie 04-08-2016 11:16 PM

Let's be honest though it was all fairly deliberate revenge on heavy D by both Bear and Chloe.

hot2go 04-08-2016 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pete. (Post 8884599)
Don't think Chloe had to say anything in that situation and Saira was a tad wrong

I love how Saira acts like a complete bitch again and she's accused of being a tad wrong .. Anyone else gets called a bully or told they are out of order .., Saira is just a tad wrong ..,truth is she was completely wrong

Lstan 04-08-2016 11:55 PM

Very happy that this is one thread I am on board with 98% of the sentiments expressed

You go girls/guys :clap1:

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/...20140222004745

the truth 05-08-2016 12:56 AM

oh goodness me the heck knows.....theyre nearly all reality tv actors so where does truth begin and bull**** end? either way , amidst all the nonsense for some reason chloe seemed sexier than ever today. though i would of course never in reality ever wish to date a girl like that, then again I fancy the uber classy livia but alas shes out of my league

hot2go 05-08-2016 01:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaxie (Post 8884788)
Let's be honest though it was all fairly deliberate revenge on heavy D by both Bear and Chloe.

Heavy D deserved it... I would have been surprised and disappointed if Bear hadn't retaliated...Bear got em good style... Both Heavy and Renee....they betrayed him so he did the one thing that upset them most....and it worked perfectly

Xanzia 05-08-2016 02:01 AM

Quote:

I find it hard to believe that she didnt realise that heavy D fancied her.

How could anybody really believe that??? It's too horrible to believe ever. She looked suicidal almost when he was telling her that she would be his.

fitz2k2 05-08-2016 02:36 AM

Quote:

revenge on renee to

empire 05-08-2016 02:52 AM

chloe may act all innocent, but she and her mate have been trying to break heavy D's temper all night, its lucky that heavy D used his thinking cap for once at the last minute, or he would be out and bear would have a nasty black eye, and heavy D has more of a chance to last another two weeks more than chloe or bear because of his inmmunity, also saira was part right in some of the things she said to chloe because she saw how they where acting in those hours and in the bedroom, chloe can't fool the females in the house with her clever crap, who in there right mind would fancy her, yuck.

jennyjuniper 05-08-2016 03:49 AM

Every time I see chloe, I get distracted from what she is saying or doing by how grubby she looks. Her nails seem to be filthy.

Josy 05-08-2016 05:33 AM

Chloe is not responsible for Heavy D's feelings towards her.

Ammi 05-08-2016 05:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Josy (Post 8885094)
Chloe is not responsible for Heavy D's feelings towards her.

..yeah totally Josy...they're all so wrong for trying to put some kind of responsibility on her to be sensitive and consider him in any of her actions, when she's never encouraged any of his feelings..this house is just weird...

Alisch 05-08-2016 06:32 AM

So to sum it up, Chloe was a bit silly by joining Bear's game. Yes, Bear is a pr*** and wanted to wind D up. However, butthurt Renee shouldn't stick her nose in. There is no way Renee would react to the kiss this way, if she hadn't had feeling for Bear despite denying it. And Heavy D wouldn't mind Bear talking in the bedroom (because of poor Biggins) just yesterday. This feeling of entitlement is ridiculous. Chloe told him she doesn't want to be with him. And let's be honest, being made to wash someone's undies is not the best seductive act ever. How should anyone blame her for Heavy D, a grown up man in his 40', for hurting his feelings by kissing someone else is completely beyond me. Yes Chloe is a bit of an easier girl, but she can't be responsible for someone else liking her.

Cherie 05-08-2016 06:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lstan (Post 8884603)
Why were the girls right? So what if he fancies her-shes not betrothed to him, why are people acting like she owes him something. I am not defending her snogging bear mostly because i dont defend any of the *hankie pankie* especially between taken people acceptable but the idea of objecting to it because heavy d is somehow owed something? nah.

Agreed how can she be playing with his feelings when she has practically told him to his face she is not interested.

jaxie 05-08-2016 06:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pete. (Post 8884599)

Saira is a busy body.

Ammi 05-08-2016 06:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaxie (Post 8885125)
Saira is a busy body.

..yeah she was Jaxie but then it's just really doing what we as viewers do all of the time, cast these sort of judgements ..Chloe is now pretty much damned if she does and damned if she doesn't because of Heavy's feelings for her and depending on perspective etc...'she should have been/be more sensitive and considerate' or 'she's not responsible for and hasn't encouraged so it's not her problem'....

Cherie 05-08-2016 06:55 AM

Quote:

Although that said they did want t be seen by both Heavy and Renee I didn't buy Chloe's "remorse" in the DR