ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB18 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=698)
-   -   Lewis Bloor Calling Heavy greedy... (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=307310)

Amy Jade 07-08-2016 08:47 PM

Calling Heavy greedy...

10 minutes later him and his twat shadow are shoving alcohol in their pants. Who's greedy?

Jordan. 07-08-2016 08:58 PM

they're deluded hypocrites

LaLaLand 07-08-2016 08:58 PM

Lewis NEEDS to go next, for the sake of my sanity. He's so devious.

Drew. 07-08-2016 09:00 PM

He was using sly digs against his weight all episode from calling him greedy to a big piece of ****

Cherie 07-08-2016 09:00 PM

He almost called him "fat". Just stopped himself, I felt sorry for Heavy D tonight even though he annoys me :laugh:

dyfed 07-08-2016 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jonnii (Post 8893624)
Lewis NEEDS to go next, for the sake of my sanity. He's so devious.

I absolutely agree,he's big headed pig,

dyfed 07-08-2016 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 8893637)
He almost called him "fat". Just stopped himself, I felt sorry for Heavy D tonight even though he annoys me :laugh:

That's how I feel ,it wasn't nice how the tried to belittle him,what a bunch of bully's

hijaxers 07-08-2016 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy Jade (Post 8893512)
10 minutes later him and his twat shadow are shoving alcohol in their pants. Who's greedy?

He was wanting to start with Heavy as he thinks it will keep him in , Lewis to go , i'd like to see Bear and Marnie after Lewis departs.

rubymoo 07-08-2016 09:07 PM

I find it strange that everything Lewis called Heavy D in the diary room is actually a reflection of Bear, and yet Bear is a mate of his.....go figure!

And yes they are massive hypocrites calling Heavy greedy, the sooner Lewis is out the better!

Amy Jade 07-08-2016 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drew. (Post 8893633)
He was using sly digs against his weight all episode from calling him greedy to a big piece of ****

I thought so too, which is plain cruel in front of other people

Garfie 07-08-2016 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rubymoo (Post 8893680)
I find it strange that everything Lewis called Heavy D in the diary room is actually a reflection of Bear, and yet Bear is a mate of his.....go figure!

And yes they are massive hypocrites calling Heavy greedy, the sooner Lewis is out the better!

Absolutely agree! So lacking in self-awareness it's embarrassing! :facepalm: Let's hope either Bear or Lewis are out this week :fc:

BB247 07-08-2016 09:34 PM

Quote:

Yeah that was funny. But seriously this PC is crazy can't even call a fat man fat.

reece(: 07-08-2016 09:58 PM

It's not a greedy country

Mystic Mock 07-08-2016 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy Jade (Post 8893684)
I thought so too, which is plain cruel in front of other people

Lewis has clearly been hanging around Chloe too much.

rusticgal 07-08-2016 10:01 PM

Quote:

Me too...lets hope Lewis goes. What a knob. Funny how all the names he was calling Heavy D...he was describing Bear :joker:

Cherie 07-08-2016 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 8893970)
Me too...lets hope Lewis goes. What a knob. Funny how all the names he was calling Heavy D...he was describing Bear :joker:

Yeah, he really showed himself up tonight ..BB at its best ...no interference just natural antagonism :laugh:

Braden 07-08-2016 10:11 PM

Lewis was horrendous tonight. He was so detestable that he made me side with Heavy D, who I find incredibly annoying.

The guy must think we're idiots if he wants us to believe that he's a nice guy. Stealing the alcohol and then criticising someone for being impolite is ridiculous, it was as if he wasn't aware there were cameras at all. He has not right to jump on the moral high ground and scold people for their behaviour. Repugnant man.

Cherie 07-08-2016 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Braden (Post 8894019)
Lewis was horrendous tonight. He was so detestable that he made me side with Heavy D, who I find incredibly annoying.

The guy must think we're idiots if he wants us to believe that he's a nice guy. Stealing the alcohol and then criticising someone for being impolite is ridiculous, it was as if he wasn't aware there were cameras at all. He has not right to jump on the moral high ground and scold people for their behaviour. Repugnant man.

:clap2:

Jan S 07-08-2016 10:22 PM

lewis bloor

less clockwork orange, more ya squeezed one

empire 07-08-2016 11:16 PM

unfortunately lewis and marnie are like the people of california, and they think that the sunshine comes straight out of there butt's, what I don't like about lewis and marnie is that from day one, they have been trying to make heavy D feel like he is inferior to them, and no one is perfect, even ricky is a little bit more distant on lewis and marnie in the last number of days, james saw straight through both of them for what they are, vile little bullies, both just belittle people, i wish one of the housemates told heavy d days ago to stop kissing those guys butt's, and he would of saved himself the time with other housemates, because on live stream he seems to be more down to earth with the others, when he is with lewis group, he looks very uncomfortable and he does not act like himself with that group.

jet 08-08-2016 12:31 AM

The thing which bothered me the most tonight was Lewis stealing the alcohol and then when Heavy asked for some he insisted that he said please and thank you for the slim pickings he was willing to give him. Trying to degrade and humiliate someone like that is as low as you can go. I was so angry I had to leave the room...

jet 08-08-2016 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 8893970)

Yes, it was Bear to a T, and the arrogant prat didn't even realise it.

empire 08-08-2016 12:54 AM

lewis and marnie have minds of a 14 year old, lewis saying to heavy d, I have got a bird but you don't, that's something straight out of the d''kheads I went to school with, and he attacked heavy d for calling chloe a bird at one time, and what has he been calling the females in the house, far worst things, the way he tried to make heavy d feel grateful for him giving him a drink its a joke really, lewis has been taking jibes at heavy d from day one, and today's booze was the icing on the cake, if you push someone to far then there is a breaking point and it erupts.

the truth 08-08-2016 03:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rubymoo (Post 8893680)

absolutely spot on, thats the first thing that came to my mind too
i think the idiot lewis said heavy is greedy, selfish, annoying wind up merchant

erm no lewis thats a description of the idiot bear, but your head is so far up bears anus you cant even see straight

Vanessa 08-08-2016 04:15 AM

No doubt he's a twat :laugh:, but Heavy D tried to goad him into fighting and that's repulsive. He isn't any better. Funny how Bear was the one trying to stop them from killing each other :joker: Who would have thought? I'm hoping we will see more of Bear nicer side. I know he has one. He seemed to be enjoying the Americans company last night over dinner.