ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB18 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=698)
-   -   saira's true colours are showing (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=307422)

empire 09-08-2016 02:25 AM

saira's true colours are showing

sairia's true colours are really starting to show, her sly moving from one group to the other and slagging people off with her high opinions, and she sucks up to lewis and plays mind games with bears head, and her true nasty form is starting to show now, with her belittling of heavy d in his own space, and she was taunting him over the party invite and trying to make him feel small, she will be up next week I can be sure of that.

armand.kay 09-08-2016 02:56 AM

Saira has been a manipulative game player since day 1 and it has been so obvious and in your face. People are only seeing it now because she's siding with bear.

Maru 09-08-2016 03:17 AM

The Saira experience. A color for every occasion.

http://a4.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/i...a67233e8/l.jpg

Cherie 09-08-2016 07:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by armand.kay (Post 8897878)
Saira has been a manipulative game player since day 1 and it was been so obvious and in your face. People are only seeing it now because she's siding with bear.

Indeed

joeysteele 09-08-2016 07:42 AM

Haven't liked her really since day 2,she comes across as someone who you would never know where you were at with or what they really thought of you either.
Far too interfering too.

waterhog 09-08-2016 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeysteele (Post 8897996)
Haven't liked her really since day 2,she comes across as someone who you would never know where you were at with or what they really thought of you either.
Far too interfering too.

one thing is - she is consistent - I have to respect that.

chuff me dizzy 09-08-2016 07:51 AM

She's made herself look silly ,last night LF she was chomping at the bit to go to speak to BB about Lewis ,after boring the arse off Sam about him,then going in the bedroom and trying to engage Katie ,Aubrey and Renee

rusticgal 09-08-2016 08:53 AM

She's starting to get back in with the other group because she thinks she was nominated by association...the fact that the housemates have clocked her game, she is going to be up every week.

rubymoo 09-08-2016 09:04 AM

I had high hopes for Siara but what a disappointment she is:( She's very highly strung, seems to take everything serious and i don't know why she seems to think she can reason with Bear with talk of developing people, it really isn't her job to mould and change people into what she deems as a better individual, i cringed when she said she was one of the lads in the pool with Bear and Lewis, they just laughed at her:/ and i have to agree with Heavy....she does stick her beak into everything! And i thought her behaviour last night towards Heavy (regarding her foot on the bed and his balloon) was mean and intimidating, maybe she was just giving a bit of what she has felt back to him, but there are ways and means of doing this, i just saw a mean girl picking on the fat kid in the playground, i think this series may actually go all Lord of the Flies on us!

Robodog 09-08-2016 09:09 AM

The way she stood over Heavy D, physically and verbally intimidating him with such intensity, essentially threatening him ' say my name, SAY MY NAME! or i will burst your balloon'

What a horrible, horrible person

rubymoo 09-08-2016 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robodog (Post 8898074)
The way she stood over Heavy D, physically and verbally intimidating him with such intensity, essentially threatening him ' say my name, SAY MY NAME! or i will burst your balloon'

What a horrible, horrible person

Absolutely! It was uncomfortable viewing, sooner she's gone the better!

hot2go 09-08-2016 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rubymoo (Post 8898066)
I had high hopes for Siara but what a disappointment she is:( She's very highly strung, seems to take everything serious and i don't know why she seems to think she can reason with Bear with talk of developing people, it really isn't her job to mould and change people into what she deems as a better individual, i cringed when she said she was one of the lads in the pool with Bear and Lewis, they just laughed at her:/ and i have to agree with Heavy....she does stick her beak into everything! And i thought her behaviour last night towards Heavy (regarding her foot on the bed and his balloon) was mean and intimidating, maybe she was just giving a bit of what she has felt back to him, but there are ways and means of doing this, i just saw a mean girl picking on the fat kid in the playground, i think this series may actually go all Lord of the Flies on us!

You say, Picking on the fat kid ? That is irrelevant and makes me angry.....what's him being fat got to do with it... Doesn't make him untouchable and doesn't make people bully's... it just makes him fat... I don't like Siara but I liked the fact she got him when he couldn't hide behind his BOOM and shout over everyone.... Him being fat is no reason to attack him and is equally no reason to defend him.

Livia 09-08-2016 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rubymoo (Post 8898066)

Great post rubymoo.

chuff me dizzy 09-08-2016 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hot2go (Post 8898208)
Chuff any chance you could delete and move your message to the thread I just made about it.... I'm gonna delete mine ... This thread is about Saira and I have hijacked it TBH and note not fare ... Cheers mate

No probs xx

rubymoo 09-08-2016 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hot2go (Post 8898175)
You say, Picking on the fat kid ? That is irrelevant and makes me angry.....what's him being fat got to do with it... Doesn't make him untouchable and doesn't make people bully's... it just makes him fat... I don't like Siara but I liked the fact she got him when he couldn't hide behind his BOOM and shout over everyone.... Him being fat is no reason to attack him and is equally no reason to defend him.

Aww come on, i didn't mean it like that! Sorry if i made you angry, she didn't pick on him because he's fat, i just drew a resemblance to what it appeared like, i think you're being a tad sensitive :hug:

rubymoo 09-08-2016 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Livia (Post 8898178)
Great post rubymoo.

Thanks Livia :love:

LeatherTrumpet 09-08-2016 04:21 PM

:joker:

when Heavy told her to worryu about herself and she said "i wasnt talking to you Heavy"

and he said "I know, but i wuz listening"

chuff me dizzy 09-08-2016 05:09 PM

The 2 needy ones are now calling themselves the house husband and wife

http://bigbrother.channel5.com/saira...ke-over-day-13

and they throughly deserve each other