ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB18 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=698)
-   -   Ricky Norwood His reaction to Emma in the garden (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=307781)

Cherie 13-08-2016 07:30 AM

His reaction to Emma in the garden

He looked all huffy and it took him a while to get off his seat, I know he is not enjoying it in there but a bit of manners wouldn't go amiss, I would hate it if he won :worry:

Josy 13-08-2016 07:48 AM

I think he's quite a shy person

Garfie 13-08-2016 07:55 AM

He's coming across as depressed to me. I like him, but I don't think being in there is doing him any good at all in terms of his well-being. There just seems to be no enjoyment in it for him. Something is clearly not right.

chuff me dizzy 13-08-2016 08:04 AM

He's the worst one by far in there, even worse than the dirty skank Renee

Wizard. 13-08-2016 08:14 AM

I think he thought the 4 rats were gonna be saved thats why

Cherie 13-08-2016 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Josy (Post 8911718)
I think he's quite a shy person

His body language didn't come across as shy he looked pissed off

Quote:

Originally Posted by Riley. (Post 8911752)
I think he thought the 4 rats were gonna be saved thats why

Probably this

Babayaro. 13-08-2016 08:24 AM

He probably just couldn't be arsed, that's all. Not everyone has to be full of energy all the time.

Cherie 13-08-2016 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Babayaro. (Post 8911761)
He probably just couldn't be arsed, that's all. Not everyone has to be full of energy all the time.

He should have thought twice before taking the fee then, it doesn't take much energy to get off the sofa and say hello

joeysteele 13-08-2016 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garfie (Post 8911727)
He's coming across as depressed to me. I like him, but I don't think being in there is doing him any good at all in terms of his well-being. There just seems to be no enjoyment in it for him. Something is clearly not right.

You may have a point there, I am surprised how he has been in there, I expected far more from him.

kirklancaster 13-08-2016 08:27 AM

I think he is a decent person; a normal person, but shy, who is suffering from depression, through being confined in a BB House with such uncivilised, guttersnipes as Bear, Bloor, Marnie and Chloe.

I believe, that like any of us would, he welcomed the fee, and signed up to be a HM, believing that not only would the experience would be a personally enriching one, but also - based upon all previous series - that he could 'handle' any 'wayward' HM's.

Unfortunately, for us, and for decent, moderate, civilised people like Ricky, THIS series has been like no other.

Thanks chiefly to the abhorrent lout Bear, but also the unfathomable choices of the producers, this series has become the absolute nadir of trash television - with the show up to now being 'The Stephen Bear Show' and 'Life With The Louts', and poor Ricky, and the 'others' have been thrust into a nightmare world which is far removed from the 'Reality Entertainment' show which they signed up to.

I personally would rather be entertained by a thousand 'boring' Ricky's than one obnoxious, infantile yob such as Bear.

Garfie 13-08-2016 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeysteele (Post 8911765)
You may have a point there, I am surprised how he has been in there, I expected far more from him.

Yes, I expected more from him too. I am not criticising him, as I think he is a thoroughly decent guy with good morals, and I think he could have been an interesting housemate had there not been such a domineering and unpleasant group in the house.

However, I think the situation in there has genuinely brought him down, and he is now merely enduring it so that he gets paid. And so he should get paid, having tolerated the last few weeks.

I just feel sad for him, as it seems to have affected him much more seriously and deeply than it has any of the other housemates. To me, he seems scarred from his experience, and that isn't pleasant to witness.

jennyjuniper 13-08-2016 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kirklancaster (Post 8911766)
I think he is a decent person; a normal person, but shy, who is suffering from depression, through being confined in a BB House with such uncivilised, guttersnipes as Bear, Bloor, Marnie and Chloe.

I believe, that like any of us would, he welcomed the fee, and signed up to be a HM, believing that not only would the experience would be a personally enriching one, but also - based upon all previous series - that he could 'handle' any 'wayward' HM's.

Unfortunately, for us, and for decent, moderate, civilised people like Ricky, THIS series has been like no other.

Thanks chiefly to the abhorrent lout Bear, but also the unfathomable choices of the producers, this series has become the absolute nadir of trash television - with the show up to now being 'The Stephen Bear Show' and 'Life With The Louts', and poor Ricky, and the 'others' have been thrust into a nightmare world which is far removed from the 'Reality Entertainment' show which they signed up to.

I personally would rather be entertained by a thousand 'boring' Ricky's than one obnoxious, infantile yob such as Bear.

As usual Kirk, you said it for me.:thumbs::clap1:

Vanessa 13-08-2016 08:47 AM

He bores me to tears :sleep:

Garfie 13-08-2016 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kirklancaster (Post 8911766)

:clap1::clap1::clap1:

Ellen 13-08-2016 09:30 AM

He seems ok but cant be doing with his Mutha ********r language all the time :nono:

Cherie 13-08-2016 09:40 AM

Alec was slated for flying under the radar, yet Ricky is feted :laugh: If he is depressed in real life ( I don't know anything about him so this might be a forum diagnosis) then is a game of mental strength the right place for him? sometimes you might want to put your health before money

Northern Monkey 13-08-2016 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 8911780)
He bores me to tears :sleep:

chuff me dizzy 13-08-2016 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 8911861)
Alec was slated for flying under the radar, yet Ricky is feted :laugh: If he is depressed in real life ( I don't know anything about him so this might be a forum diagnosis) then is a game of mental strength the right place for him? sometimes you might want to put your health before money

No doubt it is .... :joker:

hot2go 13-08-2016 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Babayaro. (Post 8911761)

That's true but he has no energy any of the time . .. I know people think he's a nice lad but how nice is he when he very rarely backs anyone up ... In fact only time I've seen him jump to someone's defence was Katie.... and that was the one time he shouldn't have bothered cause that silly cow was crying, again, because a ballon burst .. when she cries boys fight and men get thrown out.

sungrass 13-08-2016 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 8911738)
He's the worst one by far in there, even worse than the dirty skank Renee

Wow we agree! Bear to win.

Renee is repulsive to me - I am so bored of her - all she ever whinges on about if herself!!! shudduppa your face Renee - yeah we get it - your a big tough guy on the outside... urgh

Never talks to anyone about themselves - its me me me - shes awful, a horrible threatening manipulative person.

alex_front2 13-08-2016 10:17 AM

Ricky must be a brilliant actor as he's nothing like his former EE character Fatboy . Definitely wasn't playing himself that's for sure.

billy123 13-08-2016 10:23 AM

I can understand why he might not be at his best while he is surrounded by some of the chav wankbuckets in that house.
It would have been nice to see them get the boot earlier so we could see him be himself a bit more but its a bit late now the scum have ruined the series for both the audience and the other housemates.

jaxie 13-08-2016 10:25 AM

I think a lot of the housemates are coming across as bitter and angry which is mostly due to the situation in there with Bear but to some degree I think they have blown it out of proportion and think they are in some sort of prison camp. I think they need to lighten up a bit.

kirklancaster 13-08-2016 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobnot (Post 8911964)
I can understand why he might not be at his best while he is surrounded by some of the chav wankbuckets in that house.
It would have been nice to see them get the boot earlier so we could see him be himself a bit more but its a bit late now the scum have ruined the series for both the audience and the other housemates.

:clap1::clap1::clap1: And special praise for the LOL phrase which I have emboldened. :laugh:

kirklancaster 13-08-2016 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jennyjuniper (Post 8911775)
As usual Kirk, you said it for me.:thumbs::clap1:

:laugh: Thank you Jenny - Two Tykes on the same wavelength uh? :hee: