ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB18 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=698)
-   -   Bear is back on top form !! (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=307802)

chuff me dizzy 13-08-2016 04:59 PM

Bear is back on top form !!

http://bigbrother.channel5.com/bear-...entials-day-17

Notice at the end how sweetly Renee speaks to Bear ...in your dreams love ..in your dreams

jaxie 13-08-2016 05:04 PM

I have to admit he is an amusing wind up. I think it would be easy to take him on at his own game but no one in there has the gumption to do it.

Serg 13-08-2016 05:12 PM

Renee got that tablet :clap1:

Vanessa 13-08-2016 05:21 PM

She likes him so much, but will never admit it :laugh: I think they both hate to show their nicer side. This could explain why they clash. I'm warming to Rene, who is not always nice but at least she isn't a dullard like most of the others.

kirklancaster 13-08-2016 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Serg (Post 8912584)
Renee got that tablet :clap1:

:clap1::clap1::clap1: Dumb and Dumber could not stop her.

Headie 13-08-2016 05:27 PM

Renee :worship:

hot2go 13-08-2016 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaxie (Post 8912580)
I have to admit he is an amusing wind up. I think it would be easy to take him on at his own game but no one in there has the gumption to do it.

I think so too.....like anyone, he can be serious and not serious but most of the bigger group can not tell the difference and to me the difference is obvious. American housemates rarely get his type of humour but I'm surprised by the British ones.
Bear would have fitted in better with CBB housemates earlier in the year....this lot are too serious.

reece(: 13-08-2016 05:43 PM

Queen Renee :clap1:

hot2go 13-08-2016 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 8912599)
She likes him so much, but will never admit it :laugh: I think they both hate to show their nicer side. This could explain why they clash. I'm warming to Rene, who is not always nice but at least she isn't a dullard like most of the others.

The friction they have is great to watch. If Bear isn't the male housemate Renee finds most interesting I'd be very surprised.

Vanessa 13-08-2016 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hot2go (Post 8912626)
I think so too.....like anyone, he can be serious and not serious but most of the bigger group can not tell the difference and to me the difference is obvious. American housemates rarely get his type of humour but I'm surprised by the British ones.
Bear would have fitted in better with CBB housemates earlier in the year....this lot are too serious.

He's very interesting and to be honest he's the only reason i'm watching. If he goes i won't bother anymore.

Withano 13-08-2016 05:47 PM

Bear being back on top form. Hes having a sleep then. If not, misleading title, delete thread.

kirklancaster 13-08-2016 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Withano (Post 8912635)
Bear being back on top form. Hes having a sleep then. If not, misleading title, delete thread.

And notice how, in an internal room, he is STILL wearing sunglasses, AND while reading a menu. And some on here claim that the whuzz isn't HIDING behind shades, make-up, and masks? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Pull the other leg - it's got bells on it.

chuff me dizzy 13-08-2016 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaxie (Post 8912580)

No one else has a sense of humour, they are all boring gets ,stick to talking about gardening and washing up ....leave the entertainment to the maestro

Vanessa 13-08-2016 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 8912662)
No one else has a sense of humour, they are all boring gets ,stick to talking about gardening and washing up ....leave the entertainment to the maestro

Best wind up merchant since Marc :laugh:

chuff me dizzy 13-08-2016 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 8912672)
Best wind up merchant since Marc :laugh:

Sure is ,and the best part of it is ...none of them has a clue what he's doing :joker:

Vanessa 13-08-2016 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 8912679)
Sure is ,and the best part of it is ...none of them has a clue what he's doing :joker:

Rene is warming to him, now that Chloe is gone. I knew she liked him ! :joker:

chuff me dizzy 13-08-2016 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 8912681)
Rene is warming to him, now that Chloe is gone. I knew she liked him ! :joker:

She wants a part of him,but he's more pride than to sleep with the he/she lookalike

Vanessa 13-08-2016 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 8912683)
She wants a part of him,but he's more pride than to sleep with the he/she lookalike

he would be too scared to! :laugh:

rusticgal 13-08-2016 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hot2go (Post 8912626)

His humour is making people the butt of his jokes...his jokes are at the expense of other people.
Apart from a handful of people on here...few find him funny including a majority of the British public. People are keeping him in for the sake of being entertained and to see how far he will go in pushing people's buttons.

The Americans don't get our dry sense of humour...but Bear doesn't have one. Americans and British alike recognise a dickhead when they see one...they are on the same page with this one.

hot2go 13-08-2016 06:16 PM

[QUOTE=chuff me dizzy;8912679]Sure is ,and the best part of it is ...none of them has a clue what he's doing :joker:[/QUOTE
I don't see Bear like many on here do and it's unfortunate cause people think I do and like him anyway and it's not the case....if I thought the way they do of course I wouldn't like him but I don't think he's as bad as he seems to others.

delta 13-08-2016 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 8912575)
http://bigbrother.channel5.com/bear-...entials-day-17

Notice at the end how sweetly Renee speaks to Bear ...in your dreams love ..in your dreams

I do hope he is, 'cos the format is so wrong that 4 can be picked off one at a time by the bores/ vindcitives of the house.

hot2go 13-08-2016 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 8912689)
His humour is making people the butt of his jokes...his jokes are at the expense of other people.
Apart from a handful of people on here...few find him funny including a majority of the British public. People are keeping him in for the sake of being entertained and to see how far he will go in pushing people's buttons.

The Americans don't get our dry sense of humour...but Bear doesn't have one. Americans and British alike recognise a dickhead when they see one...they are on the same page with this one.

Some People said same about Pete Burns, Marc O'Neill and James Jordan but I found them funny too....I can appreciate how some may not find him funny but it's frustrating when people think I like him cause I think he's vile ...if I agreed with your view of him and said I liked him then that would be bad but I don't share your view.

Vanessa 13-08-2016 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hot2go (Post 8912713)
Some People said same about Pete Burns, Marc O'Neill and James Jordan but I found them funny too....I can appreciate how some may not find him funny but it's frustrating when people think I like him cause I think he's vile ...if I agreed with your view of him and said I liked him then that would be bad but I don't share your view.

Loved Marc until Helen came in. Pete Burns was incredible, loved him! But HATED James Jordan with a passion.

Amy Jade 13-08-2016 06:30 PM

Not on top of the votes last night though :elephant:

chuff me dizzy 13-08-2016 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hot2go (Post 8912713)

Loved Pete and James ....... Marc is my 2nd fav hm8 of all time,after my all time fav Brian Dowling (May God keep him in his celestial light and may his angels always watch over him :worship::worship: ) ...Another wind up merchant and ULTIMATE BB WINNER