ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB18 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=698)
-   -   Now DONT tell me this didn't make you laugh (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=307847)

chuff me dizzy 14-08-2016 06:27 AM

Now DONT tell me this didn't make you laugh

http://bigbrother.channel5.com/bear-...athroom-day-17

Come on admit it

chuff me dizzy 14-08-2016 06:31 AM

But if it didn't make you laugh ..enjoy watching this instead a entertaining video of Ricky washing the dishes ....Enjoy

https://www.facebook.com/BigBrotherUK/?fref=nf

kirklancaster 14-08-2016 07:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 8914594)

I will pray for you Chuff.

The guy is a 10,000% pure cretin. If he lived in Georgia, he would be wearing clogs and hillbilly gear and sitting on the verandah of his momma's shack, and trying to focus his bozz eyes while plucking a tune on his poppa's banjo.

There just is NOTHING remotely FUNNY about the cretin, and THIS particular act - like ALL his acts - is so contrived.

It all smacks of those deliberately staged fake 'accidents' which some idiots send in to 'You've Been Framed' - just NOT FUNNY at all compared to the hilarious spontaneity of the genuine clips.

I mean - talking to the tomato soup can???? A TOTAL IDIOT.

I have a broad sense of humour, but Bear is as funny as a dose of the clap.

chuff me dizzy 14-08-2016 07:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kirklancaster (Post 8914602)
I will pray for you Chuff.

The guy is a 10,000% pure cretin. If he lived in Georgia, he would be wearing clogs and hillbilly gear and sitting on the verandah of his momma's shack, and trying to focus his bozz eyes while plucking a tune on his poppa's banjo.

There just is NOTHING remotely FUNNY about the cretin, and THIS particular act - like ALL his acts - is so contrived.

It all smacks of those deliberately staged fake 'accidents' which some idiots send in to 'You've Been Framed' - just NOT FUNNY at all compared to the hilarious spontaneity of the genuine clips.

I mean - talking to the tomato soup can???? A TOTAL IDIOT.

I have a broad sense of humour, but Bear is as funny as a dose of the clap.

Glad i gave you the washing up video as an alternative Kirk ,did you enjoy it ?

Kazanne 14-08-2016 07:15 AM

Prefered watching Ricky washing up, Bear didn't make me laugh Chuff,maybe I have no sense of humour but sorry this didn't do it for me,as for Ricky washing up he probably wants to just keep busy it must be mind numbing in there with numpties like Bear playing to the cameras all the time,I like Ricky, a few of them are a bit quiet,but probably worn down by the constant dramatics going on.

Amy Jade 14-08-2016 07:26 AM

My sense of humour is a bit more sophisticated I think so no watching a grown man throw food around still isn't funny to me at all but crack on if it is to you :hee:

Pete. 14-08-2016 07:27 AM

https://media4.giphy.com/media/sl0ko2YmprL5m/giphy.gif

mizzy25 14-08-2016 07:32 AM

why did I just waste nearly 2 mins of my life watching that? Bear. funny????????

joeysteele 14-08-2016 07:34 AM

The people who like him will find him funny while those who don't will turn their mouth to 20 past 8 expressions when he is on and never find anything humerous in all he does at any time.

I can be like that and it is like with me,the moment for instance Aubrey comes on, I talk over her to whoever is with me or I mute the sound.
Not interested at all in a single thing she does or has to say.

chuff me dizzy 14-08-2016 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 8914604)
Prefered watching Ricky washing up, Bear didn't make me laugh Chuff,maybe I have no sense of humour but sorry this didn't do it for me,as for Ricky washing up he probably wants to just keep busy it must be mind numbing in there with numpties like Bear playing to the cameras all the time,I like Ricky, a few of them are a bit quiet,but probably worn down by the constant dramatics going on.

I think Ricky is playing to the cameras more than Bear is, he's also arselicking ........and no one can accuse bear of that lol

chuff me dizzy 14-08-2016 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeysteele (Post 8914613)
The people who like him will find him funny while those who don't will turn their mouth to 20 past 8 expressions when he is on and never find anything humerous in all he does at any time.

I can be like that and it is like with me,the moment for instance Aubrey comes on, I talk over her to whoever is with me or I mute the sound.
Not interested at all in a single thing she does or has to say.

Same here and Ricky ...in fact ALL of them apart from Bear, no one else is remotely interesting

joeysteele 14-08-2016 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 8914614)
I think Ricky is playing to the cameras more than Bear is, he's also arselicking ........and no one can accuse bear of that lol

I cannot be bothered with Ricky,he just does nothing, nothing at all.

chuff me dizzy 14-08-2016 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeysteele (Post 8914616)
I cannot be bothered with Ricky,he just does nothing, nothing at all.

Unreal how dull and boring he is, he gets on my every last nerve, by far my worst in there

the truth 14-08-2016 07:44 AM

bear is a boring scum bag

ebandit 14-08-2016 08:00 AM

....oops! i laughed...........but of course...i'm not the brightest

Mark L

Strictly Jake 14-08-2016 08:03 AM

And yet despite numerous warnings about respecting the house and his housemates he has still not being removed. Yet many housemates, especially civilian ones, have been removed for far more petty reasons. They wouldn't remove bear even if he tried to kill someone. The producers love him and I can guarantee he is going to win and be the next Helen wood, intruding on lots of other series of the show and constantly being on bots

kirklancaster 14-08-2016 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebandit (Post 8914623)

Mark L

Intellect or intelligence are not the sole criteria when it comes to perceiving Bear's antics as 'funny', because morality and social equality should be guiding factors too.

I mean, I was sitting on a bench in the market square the other day, and I watched an old hunched back woman struggle along the pavement carrying two bags of shopping. Without warning two young men grabbed the shopping bags from her hands and tipped the contents all over the pavement, then proceeded to stomp all over them. The brief jolly culminated i them salvaging some eggs which were not broken and smashing them on her head. LAUGH - I laughed so much at this jolly jape that I almost choked.

Of course, the above did not happen, but it would have been fecking hilarious if had - know what I mean bruv?

kirklancaster 14-08-2016 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShakeyJake10 (Post 8914624)
And yet despite numerous warnings about respecting the house and his housemates he has still not being removed. Yet many housemates, especially civilian ones, have been removed for far more petty reasons. They wouldn't remove bear even if he tried to kill someone. The producers love him and I can guarantee he is going to win and be the next Helen wood, intruding on lots of other series of the show and constantly being on bots

It's disgusting and infuriating to be honest Jake.

Cherie 14-08-2016 08:39 AM

Quote:

Mark L

:laugh:

rubymoo 14-08-2016 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 8914604)

This for me^^^^

I just hope that BB make him clean it up, i have a feeling that he gets away with this behaviour as everyone probably cleans up after him, and then like a child he does something else equally as vile.

It did make me remember when my girls were about 2 years old and got hold of a packet of sugar puffs, there were sugar puffs everywhere:laugh: and i laughed then because they were 2 and it was funny (they had sugar puffs in their hair/stuck on clothes/their feet:laugh:) But Bear is in his 20's and it's not funny, cute, or endearing, he just comes off looking a twat!

chuff me dizzy 14-08-2016 08:54 AM

Quote:

Mark L

But you have a sense of humour sunbeam

south12345 14-08-2016 08:58 AM

What is remotely funny about watching a drunken fool deliberately spread food all over the floor???

MrWong 14-08-2016 09:01 AM

:umm2: Not funny in the slightest.

parmnion 14-08-2016 09:01 AM

The actual act of pouring the soup wasnt funny in the slightest, but his commentary is.

Ellen 14-08-2016 09:17 AM

Nothing naturally funny about him, the silly childish antics and the commentary are all set up for the camera.