ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB18 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=698)
-   -   Katie loses it with Heavy (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=307854)

Jake. 14-08-2016 11:19 AM

Katie loses it with Heavy

It all kicked off in the Celebrity Big Brother 2016 house last night with Bear and Heavy D in desperate need of attention.

Things began yesterday evening when, seemingly still unhappy with Chloe Khan being evicted, Bear continued to try and take it out on the other housemates, this time by causing a right mess and wasting more food.

Not long after the group's latest shopping delivery arrived, Bear decided to pour the contents of tins of soup and tomatoes all over the bathroom floor.

cbb bear bathroom

He said to himself as he did so: "This is my business, ****** them."

Not one to be out done, Heavy replied in kind as the 43-year-old poured cereal all over the floor and chucked eggs on the carpet of the living area.

"On ****** it, s**t!" he shouted.

Renee whispered to some of the other housemates: "Pay no attention, do not get up, that was done on purpose, you ignore the fool in the room. "

Samantha Fox rolled her eyes: "Here it goes again."

Renee then questioned Heavy: "Are you feelings hurt? Is that how you behave when your feelings are hurt? What a shame, what a disgrace."

Renee then raged: "This game that everybody is playing is making me ******ing sick, why doesn't everybody say it to each other's face what the ****** they feel, they want to call each other old, ugly, fat, controlling..."

Meanwhile in the garden, Bear encouraged Heavy and laughed to Lewis and Marnie: "He's in self destruct mode."

After discovering the mess, Katie finally cracked.

The up until now quiet housemate snapped: "I'm going to smash those bottles of alcohol. I'm telling you Big Brother, you do not want to see this side of me."

katie cbb

She then confronted Heavy D: "If you were smart you will take this ******ing broom, Colin, and ******ing clean this s**t up with me.

"Don't you dare ******ing laugh. Put your God Damn cigarette out and clean your ******ing s**t up."

The action will air in tonight's latest Celebrity Big Brother highlights on Channel 5 at 9PM.

parmnion 14-08-2016 11:23 AM

I bet colin cleans up.

Cherie 14-08-2016 11:30 AM

Lewis is going to swerve this weeks noms isn't he :bored: they have shoved Heavy into the firing line

*mazedsalv** 14-08-2016 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 8914773)
Lewis is going to swerve this weeks noms isn't he :bored: they have shoved Heavy into the firing line

Well I don't know. Even if Heavy is that nom, who will be the 2nd nom from the bigger group?

Bear is up anyway. And then I'm sure the group of 8 will go for a combination of Lewis/Marnie and Heavy. Pretty sure Lewis goes up. I can see him and Heavy getting the 2 most nominations, Marnie I don't know.

Pete. 14-08-2016 11:34 AM

Quote:

Heavy replied in kind as the 43-year-old poured cereal all over the floor and chucked eggs on the carpet of the living area.
Now that's a read

Cherie 14-08-2016 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by *mazedsalv** (Post 8914776)
Well I don't know. Even if Heavy is that nom, who will be the 2nd nom from the bigger group?

Bear is up anyway. And then I'm sure the group of 8 will go for a combination of Lewis/Marnie and Heavy. Pretty sure Lewis goes up. I can see him and Heavy getting the 2 most nominations, Marnie I don't know.

Marnie will get more as Lewis played for the group, it will be Renee, Heavy, Bear and Marnie although I feel they won't want Marnie up so probably top 2 will go up with Bear

parmnion 14-08-2016 11:49 AM

Quote:

They were all voting him before this amyway, just hope the public dont judge him too harshly...and i hope bb air his apology.

Cherie 14-08-2016 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pete. (Post 8914777)
Now that's a read

Not as good a read as 60 year old Renee cracking onto Bear :laugh:

parmnion 14-08-2016 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 8914791)
Not as good a read as 60 year old Renee cracking onto Bear :laugh:

:joker::joker::joker:

hot2go 14-08-2016 11:50 AM

Quote:

That's how the game should be played....it's what Ricky and Sam etc should be doing but they don't.
I'm no fan of Lewis but I respect the tactics that seem to be taking place, I just wish they were all doing it

Cherie 14-08-2016 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 8914790)
They were all voting him before this amyway, just hope the public dont judge him too harshly...and i hope bb air his apology.

Heavy was in the gang for a while as Aubreys speech was to target Lewis, Marnie and Chloe, after that was aired Lewis played for the house and has managed to get himself off the nom list I feel :bored:

Cherie 14-08-2016 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hot2go (Post 8914793)
That's how the game should be played....it's what Ricky and Sam etc should be doing but they don't.
I'm no fan of Lewis but I respect the tactics taking that seem to be taking place, I just wish they were all doing it

I agree just wish it was someone other than Lewis was playing it :laugh:

hot2go 14-08-2016 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 8914801)
I agree just wish it was someone other than Lewis was playing it :laugh:

Me too....

caprimint 14-08-2016 11:55 AM

I vividly remember Katie saying something in the diary room about people should remain calm and there are other ways to deal with a situation instead of getting angry and shouting. :whistle:

rubymoo 14-08-2016 11:56 AM

Katie should empty the bottles of alcohol very calmly down the drain, hit them where it hurts, and tell them every time they make a mess the alcohol will be forfeited :hee:

But she won't will she :(

jaxie 14-08-2016 11:56 AM

Quote:

Heavy is too dumb to realise he's been played but is an unpleasant enough person to find that kind of destructiveness funny.

Garfie 14-08-2016 11:56 AM

"Meanwhile in the garden, Bear encouraged Heavy and laughed to Lewis and Marnie: "He's in self destruct mode."

:facepalm::conf3: Oh, Heavy D, why do you do it? Just when you realised you were being used by the twat-rats, you've got sucked into it yet again.

Bear has latched on to Heavy since the eviction of Chloe, and he and his crowd are yet again taking advantage of Heavy's naivety, and setting him up.

Heavy, no!

Cherie 14-08-2016 11:57 AM

It wouldn't surprise me if Marnie and Lewis gave Heavy extra alcohol and encouraged him to throw food around :hmph: he seems more intuitive than this :fist:

Cherie 14-08-2016 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garfie (Post 8914809)
Meanwhile in the garden, Bear encouraged Heavy and laughed to Lewis and Marnie: "He's in self destruct mode."

:facepalm::conf3: Oh, Heavy D, why do you do it? Just when you realised you were being used by the twat-rats, you've got sucked into it yet again.

Bear has latched on to Heavy since the eviction of Chloe, and he and his crowd are yet again taking advantage of Heavy's naivety, and setting him up.

Heavy, no!

I know I'm gutted for him

Kizzy 14-08-2016 11:58 AM

do it katie, pour the alcohol... no food= no booze.

Garfie 14-08-2016 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rubymoo (Post 8914805)
Katie should empty the bottles of alcohol very calmly down the drain, hit them where it hurts, and tell them every time they make a mess the alcohol will be forfeited :hee:

But she won't will she :(

Exactly! I don't know why anyone hasn't done this, and destroyed their ciggies too, so far! That would hit them where it hurt and make them think twice.

Cherie 14-08-2016 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaxie (Post 8914807)
Heavy is too dumb to realise he's been played but is an unpleasant enough person to find that kind of destructiveness funny.

I don't think he is dumb, I think he might have been drunk, and I don't think he is malicious unlike Lewis :fist:

Cherie 14-08-2016 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garfie (Post 8914813)
Exactly! I don't know why anyone hasn't done this, and destroyed their ciggies too, so far! That would hit them where it hurt and make them think twice.

I've been waiting for someone to do this, very disappointing that someone hasn't

hot2go 14-08-2016 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 8914788)
Marnie will get more as Lewis played for the group, it will be Renee, Heavy, Bear and Marnie although I feel they won't want Marnie up so probably top 2 will go up with Bear

Mustnt forget the Gang of Threes votes too....they play it right and two of the other group could face eviction too, esp if they get Heavy back on side

caprimint 14-08-2016 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 8914815)
I don't think he is dumb, I think he might have been drunk, and I don't think he is malicious unlike Lewis :fist:

He's just desperate to fit in. Like why he ate the cake when they teased him with it. He's got very little self control.