ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB18 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=698)
-   -   Marnie Simpson HYPOCRITE!! FFS (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=308085)

BigBrother2012-2016 17-08-2016 02:57 AM

HYPOCRITE!! FFS

"Im looking at you [Bear] and your egging him on by laughing"

After lewis threw his drink over Heavy D.

Urm.. isnt this what Lewis has been doing with Bear the past 2 weeks when Bear has been on the wind up... AND it's what people have used to nominate Lewis.

Clootie Dumpling 17-08-2016 03:22 AM

That's right, but Lewis and Marnie have adopted a different strategy recently and have begun to distance themselves from Bear, so she's going along with the revised script! :)

chuff me dizzy 17-08-2016 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clootie Dumpling (Post 8922196)
That's right, but Lewis and Marnie have adopted a different strategy recently and have begun to distance themselves from Bear, so she's going along with the revised script! :)

True

rionablue 17-08-2016 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBrother2012-2016 (Post 8922190)
"Im looking at you [Bear] and your egging him on by laughing"

After lewis threw his drink over Heavy D.

Urm.. isnt this what Lewis has been doing with Bear the past 2 weeks when Bear has been on the wind up... AND it's what people have used to nominate Lewis.

She has been a bit brainwashed by Lousy Lewis but she is a nice girl and I hope she wont be with him on the outside she is too **** ing good for him

Cherie 17-08-2016 08:52 AM

Marnie and Lewis are the worst in there, she knows exactly what she is doing and there is zero chemistry between her and Lewis, she was caught out in her lies by Aubrey as she knows their relationship is fake and promoted by their agent and heavy also pushed their buttons about it. She and Lewis have been scrabbling to get away from a Bear since Aubreys tactics were revealed to the house

Cherie 17-08-2016 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rionablue (Post 8922313)
She has been a bit brainwashed by Lousy Lewis but she is a nice girl and I hope she wont be with him on the outside she is too **** ing good for him

Not Marnie being your favourite Riona :bored: :laugh:

MrWong 17-08-2016 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 8922327)
Marnie and Lewis are the worst in there, she knows exactly what she is doing and there is zero chemistry between her and Lewis, she was caught out in her lies by Aubrey as she knows their relationship is fake and promoted by their agent and heavy also pushed their buttons about it. She and Lewis have been scrabbling to get away from a Bear since Aubreys tactics were revealed to the house

:clap1:

Ammi 17-08-2016 09:04 AM

...there's nothing worse really than someone with the mindset of 'oh, I only get it when it's happening against me and making me feel uncomfortable or Lewis feel uncomfortable but other than that, I gave no thought to any of you at all in your extreme limits of being pushed'....actually she had nothing to say about Bear when he stirred up the wine/beer/pool thing with Heavy by saying that Marnie was wheat intolerant and had to have the wine and she said nothing when Lewis told Bear that he couldn't have a beer as well but then asked if anyone asked if anyone else wanted a beer..just to let Heavy know his 'isolation' and exclusion from the 'squad'...she's been far too consistent and repetitive in her 'mean girl' for me to find any level of liking her as a person....

Miranda123 17-08-2016 09:09 AM

Quote:

or, they are just so thick that it has taken them all this time to realise what a snivelling ugly little twat he is...........

Ammi 17-08-2016 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miranda123 (Post 8922342)
or, they are just so thick that it has taken them all this time to realise what a snivelling ugly little twat he is...........

...or they've been so involved in aiming to convince of their own story in there that they've given no thought whatsoever to anyone else's story or how miserable their time has been made or how much their stress levels have been pushed..(because obviously they're just extras or co-stars in the house and not the main star feature like what them is..)... until that magic moment in time when the two stories collided and the lover's true life romance was threatened by the Heavy truth potion and their stories honour was not defended by Sir Le Bear...

...the inconvenience of it all and forcing their lips to unlock for King Lewis to HAVE throw a drink and Queen Marnie HAVE to lament the unfairness of it all..../something like that anyway....

Miranda123 17-08-2016 09:28 AM

Quote:

I actually think that Marnie really does like Lewis a lot, as Ricky said, she is so used to assholes that Lewis seems nice, she will get to see the real side of him on the outside and then can decide, if he doesnt dump her the minute he leaves!

Garfie 17-08-2016 09:38 AM

Quote:

Exactly this!

Garfie 17-08-2016 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ammi (Post 8922358)
...or they've been so involved in aiming to convince of their own story in there that they've given no thought whatsoever to anyone else's story or how miserable their time has been made or how much their stress levels have been pushed..(because obviously they're just extras or co-stars in the house and not the main star feature like what them is..)... until that magic moment in time when the two stories collided and the lover's true life romance was threatened by the Heavy truth potion and their stories honour was not defended by Sir Le Bear...

...the inconvenience of it all and forcing their lips to unlock for King Lewis to HAVE throw a drink and Queen Marnie HAVE to lament the unfairness of it all..../something like that anyway....

Totally agree, Ammi. Although I would say it is less a case of them not giving a thought for anyone else, and more a case of being totally self-centred and not caring at all about their impact on others. They are so hypocritical given what they've done to others in the past!

And good on Heavy for his 'truth potion'!

Livia 17-08-2016 09:49 AM

Lewis should have been thrown out after the drink-throwing incident. I know HeavyD was annoying but that doesn't justify what happened. Throwing liquid at someone, even if it's only water, is assault. You cannot claim you were 'goaded into assaulting someone', you can only act in self-defence... which Lewis clearly wasn't. There is no excuse, he should have been thrown out.

chuff me dizzy 17-08-2016 10:33 AM

I like Marnie she's the best GS person Ive seen on reality shows,but how did she just sit there while Lewis answered Aubreys questioning on what she was going to do after BB ? she needs to nip that carry on in the bud !! they remind me of that awful Stephen and his gormless bird

rusticgal 17-08-2016 11:52 AM

Marnie questions Lewis on a girl he mentioned to Aubrey...but prior to this she claims she will return to GS where someone fancies her...and who she's likely to end up in bed with after a few drinks...:shrug:

fitz2k2 17-08-2016 01:35 PM

Quote:

also they know showmances go far ,but good thing bb audience knows that they are fake

Cherie 17-08-2016 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fitz2k2 (Post 8922687)
also they know showmances go far ,but good thing bb audience knows that they are fake

Yet Lewis is still there :bored:

hot2go 17-08-2016 02:45 PM

Quote:

Lewis and Marnie are not being smart by distancing themselves from Bear because he is gaining popularity in the house not losing it ....where as some of the very people Lewis and Marnie are trying to muscle in with are about to start losing popularity.

rionablue 17-08-2016 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 8922328)
Not Marnie being your favourite Riona :bored: :laugh:

I missed two weeks of highlights shows so have been watching them since I came back so I am now up to date. I kinda like her I know she has been brash and loud and mouthy and I wish to God she hadnt got with Lewis but of the rat pack four she is far far nicer than the other three. Just my opinion though Cherie

Clootie Dumpling 17-08-2016 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hot2go (Post 8922804)
Lewis and Marnie are not being smart by distancing themselves from Bear because he is gaining popularity in the house not losing it ....where as some of the very people Lewis and Marnie are trying to muscle in with are about to start losing popularity.

I thinks HMs are trying to keep things as calm as possible to try to avoid Bear kicking off too much. They're humouring him, in other words, rather than making friends with him.