ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB18 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=698)
-   -   The nice people/ the quiet people.... (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=308096)

delta 17-08-2016 10:17 AM

The nice people/ the quiet people....

No- just the bores EW.

The ones with no moral fibre, no back bone, the radar duckers, the back biters, the haters, the snipers, the invective crew, the controlling mob.

chuff me dizzy 17-08-2016 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by delta (Post 8922413)
No- just the bores EW.

The ones with no moral fibre, no back bone, the radar duckers, the back biters, the haters, the snipers, the invective crew, the controlling mob.

All the truth ^^

Livia 17-08-2016 10:34 AM

Quote:

No- just the bores EW.

Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaa....

Oh wait... you're serious....

Miranda123 17-08-2016 10:44 AM

Quote:

No- just the bores EW.

snipers/backbiters/no back bone ?

I think, money or not, them spending 3 weeks in a house with a huge c..t, is enough for them to have earned their money and win the show

It is not their fault that BB Producers prefer to show the Worst aspects of HM's rather than the best

delta 18-08-2016 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miranda123 (Post 8922438)
snipers/backbiters/no back bone ?

I think, money or not, them spending 3 weeks in a house with a huge c..t, is enough for them to have earned their money and win the show

It is not their fault that BB Producers prefer to show the Worst aspects of HM's rather than the best

Even the bores want the likes of Bear to stay in.... they know the show would be flat on it's ar%e if wasn't for the likes of HD, Bear, Lewis, Marnie and Chloe, they roll different and embrace life.

Unlike the back biters, as Bear says, not once has Ricky or Sam said anything to his face but as soon as his back is turned - snipe, snipe, snipe.

This show would have been curtailed weeks ago if it hadn't have been for the RP . Christ, even when the bores are given a script to make them look interesting they manage to make it less attractive than watching grass grow.

I really do despise the radar duckers- Sam, Ricky, Katie, Aubrey

Frankie, James and Renee are just above them and at least have a small amount of back bone.

bitontheslide 18-08-2016 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by delta (Post 8924624)
Even the bores want the likes of Bear to stay in.... they know the show would be flat on it's ar%e if wasn't for the likes of HD, Bear, Lewis, Marnie and Chloe, they roll different and embrace life.

Unlike the back biters, as Bear says, not once has Ricky or Sam said anything to his face but as soon as his back is turned - snipe, snipe, snipe.

This show would have been curtailed weeks ago if it hadn't have been for the RP . Christ, even when the bores are given a script to make them look interesting they manage to make it less attractive than watching grass grow.

Frankie, James and Renee are just above them and at least have a small amount of back bone.

The hm's don't say someone being in there is good for the show, unless they are being instructed/paid to do so. This is ego central

Northern Monkey 18-08-2016 11:23 AM

Bear makes them all relevant.The yanks know this

Kazanne 18-08-2016 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by delta (Post 8924624)

Well that's a lie for a start,Ricky told Bear he was an ugly nasty human being to his face,Bear has totally ruined what could have been a good line up because Mr Selfish wants ALL that camera time.

Northern Monkey 18-08-2016 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 8924672)
Well that's a lie for a start,Ricky told Bear he was an ugly nasty human being to his face,Bear has totally ruined what could have been a good line up because Mr Selfish wants ALL that camera time.

A good line up speaks for itself.This series has a crap lineup.If these were good housemates their actions would speak for themselves.They rely on Bear to give them small moments of relevance

hot2go 18-08-2016 12:55 PM

Imagine Pete Burns allowing Bear to up stage him....never in a million years....or Charlotte Crosby or Dappy or Jim Davidson or Gemma Collins ....I could go in....they wouldn't wait for his permission to promote themselves or to enjoy themselves, no way.
The lack of competition and opposition and resilience some of them have shown this year is poor....if not Bear it would have been someone else or something else just as challenging and this lot have been a sorry bunch for the most part. Bear is the easy reason to blame for the behaviour of housemates who just haven't tried hard enough.

bitontheslide 18-08-2016 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hot2go (Post 8924838)
Imagine Pete Burns allowing Bear to up stage him....never in a million years....or Charlotte Crosby or Dappy or Jim Davidson or Gemma Collins ....I could go in....they wouldn't wait for his permission to promote themselves or to enjoy themselves, no way.
The lack of competition and opposition and resilience some of them have shown this year is poor....if not Bear it would have been someone else or something else just as challenging and this lot have been a sorry bunch for the most part. Bear is the easy reason to blame for the behaviour of housemates who just haven't tried hard enough.

it misses the point though, not everyone has a forceful character, does that make them boring? No it doesn't. Some of the most entertaining people I have met in life wouldn't say boo to a goose.

I switched off because I think the show in general is trash, I'm not interested in bear or contrived confrontation, I would have been interested in some of the others I'm sure, but why should it be them reacting to a complete bunch of dicks, why should they be forced to fight back against ass holes. Why is that the only measure of entertainment, because its not entertainment to me.

Robodog 18-08-2016 01:43 PM

Yeah the OP raises a good point but i think it's actually less exciting than that.

Take Bear out and picture the scene:

Marnie and Lewis going through the motions of a 'reality star' showmance (yawn)
Renee, Frankie, Aubrey and Katie all sitting around in the bedroom (yawn)
James, Ricky and Sam in the smoking area having the usual daily conversation without laughing (yawn)

The best drama that lot can come up with (without Bear) is Renee banging on about herself while the others listen dutifully or Lewis pretending he's 'ready to settle down now' and occasionally flashing his balls.

The result? Everyone switches off and complains that BB has lost it.

chuff me dizzy 18-08-2016 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robodog (Post 8924931)
Yeah the OP raises a good point but i think it's actually less exciting than that.

James, Ricky and Sam in the smoking area having the usual daily conversation without laughing (yawn)

The best drama that lot can come up with (without Bear) is Renee banging on about herself while the others listen dutifully or Lewis pretending he's 'ready to settle down now' and occasionally flashing his balls.

True !! I would be the 1st to switch off, love him or loath him Bear IS this series only chance of making the show watchable

Marcus. 18-08-2016 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robodog (Post 8924931)

oh looky here

and
if you wated last night bear/james/ricky was play bowling i think

chuff me dizzy 18-08-2016 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcus. (Post 8925206)
oh looky here

and

WOW Ricky is stood up and not backstabbing in whispers :bored:

Marcus. 18-08-2016 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 8925233)
WOW Ricky is stood up and not backstabbing in whispers :bored:

no he playing nice
and he did last night whith bear and had a chat whith him

Kazanne 18-08-2016 04:25 PM

I don't get this idea that Bear IS the show,no he is not,he is bouncing off the others,IF Bear was not in there we would have a totally different dynamic in the house,probably a better one,there would still be disagreements fun and entertainment,Bear is no saviour of BB he is just a small part in their show,we would all still watch it if he wasn't there,so making out he is this divine saviour is laughable,There would have been so much more from all the others,had he not been there he may please a few but his kind of entertainment is not entertaining to me,I have 3 kids I see it everyday.I prefer the adult type of fun and conversations.

Kazanne 18-08-2016 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcus. (Post 8925206)
oh looky here

and

yes, I like Ricky a lot,but there again,I like the strong silent types.:hee:

Daffodil 18-08-2016 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 8925237)
I don't get this idea that Bear IS the show,no he is not,he is bouncing off the others,IF Bear was not in there we would have a totally different dynamic in the house,probably a better one,there would still be disagreements fun and entertainment,Bear is no saviour of BB he is just a small part in their show,we would all still watch it if he wasn't there,so making out he is this divine saviour is laughable,There would have been so much more from all the others,had he not been there he may please a few but his kind of entertainment is not entertaining to me,I have 3 kids I see it everyday.I prefer the adult type of fun and conversations.

A brilliant post Kazanne. Bear has done nothing but intimidate the other housemates into silence, in case he gets worse. They have had no chance to shine.

chuff me dizzy 18-08-2016 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcus. (Post 8925235)
no he playing nice
and he did last night whith bear and had a chat whith him

Doesn't make him a worthy winner, it would be a disaster if Ricky won