ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB18 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=698)
-   -   Geordie Shore's Sophie Kasaei to enter the house tonight (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=308112)

reece(: 17-08-2016 02:26 PM

Geordie Shore's Sophie Kasaei to enter the house tonight

Quote:

SOPHIE Kasaei is set to make a dramatic appearance in the Celebrity Big Brother house.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/...3606.jpg?w=713

The Geordie Shore star will enter the Elstree compound this afternoon, with scenes of her time in the house broadcast on tomorrow’s show.

Sophie Kasaei is heading in to the Celebrity Big Brother house
Her MTV costar – and cousin – Marnie Simpson will be thrilled to see her, but it might not be such good news for the other housemates.

An insider told The Sun online: “Since Marnie entered the house almost three weeks ago, Sophie has been glued to the show.

“She’s really proud of Marnie, she loves her to pieces, they’re family – but she’s not been as impressed with some of the other stars in there.

“While Marnie is all loved up with Lewis Bloor, Sophie knows what he’s been saying when she’s not around, and she’s got a couple of questions for him.

Marnie Simpson is incredibly close to her cousin Sophie
“She’s also gunning for Stephen Bear – she thinks how he’s behaved is atrocious.

“Heavy D should be relieved he got voted out last night – the way he treated Marnie left Sophie absolutely fuming.”

Sophie is no stranger to a slanging match, and won’t be playing nicely with the housemates she thinks have crossed her cousin.

It’s likely she’ll quiz Lewis about his true intentions – as even though he’s declared his love for Marnie, he has claimed he simply doesn’t have time for a relationship outside the house as he’s so busy with his new PT job and fitness app.

Producers love sending outsiders in to the CBB house at awkward moments.

In the January 2014 series, Casey Batchelor got a visit from her mum during her time in the house.

However, her mum was just there to warn her that Blue star Lee Ryan was also having an in-house relationship with Jasmine Waltz.

She told the teary-eyed model: “Listen to me carefully, Keep away from Lee.

“Honestly darling he tells you one thing and behind your back he tells housemates other things and when he’s in the diary room he says that you get on his tits and you won’t leave him alone.

“He’s mugged you off darling, he’s mugged you off,” she said as Lee looked on awkwardly from the other side of the room.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbi...house-tonight/
Legends only :clap1::love:

Wish she went in instead of Marnie tbh

Brother Leon 17-08-2016 02:29 PM

Enough of Geordie Shore ffs.

andybigbro 17-08-2016 02:46 PM

I like her,

But they need to stop with all this "guests" nonsense :bored:

rionablue 17-08-2016 02:59 PM

I like Marnie and I am glad Sophie is going in even though I have never seen the show they are in

rebecca9 17-08-2016 03:18 PM

I love Sophie. She is so much better than Marnie

dyfed 17-08-2016 03:32 PM

Omg isn't there anybody else outside that's willing to go in other then bloody GS!!!!

Cal. 17-08-2016 03:35 PM

Sophie is amazing. Love her :love:

Black Dagger 17-08-2016 03:36 PM

Gross

Amy Jade 17-08-2016 03:37 PM

I love Sophie but it sounds like a set up to me...send somebody on the payroll in to clock Lewis and Bear

The facebook hags will be calling it bullying and it'll hand Bear the win like Charlie going back in motivated them to vote for Jason

Liam- 17-08-2016 03:39 PM

Oh, the racist one, lovely.

waterhog 17-08-2016 03:41 PM

bb is a advert for geordienosure. boring.

coffee 17-08-2016 03:41 PM

Wish Sophie went in instead of Marnie. Maybe if she doesn't be a guest she can be on next season :/

hijaxers 17-08-2016 04:04 PM

Joke outside influence yet again. Its bloody ridiculous.

power2thepeople 17-08-2016 04:43 PM

Is Anna Parkin part of the production company ffs? BB has reduced itself to in house tash on tour anyway.

y.winter 17-08-2016 04:46 PM

Why am I watching Big Brother Shore? Fgs, end this series already.

hot2go 17-08-2016 04:47 PM

Another trashy low life fish wife ....ain't we got enough reality stars in there already ?
Channel Five and BB obv are not listening to the viewers.... Stupid twats are killing the show.
And of course, having this old slapper go in will put the spot light on the slagfest Geordie Shore so all their unreasonable idiots fans will make Marnie another undeserving GS winner.

hot2go 17-08-2016 04:49 PM

Good luck with thinking she can upset Bear ....he won't give a flying F -cks about an old tramp like her.

minny03 17-08-2016 04:52 PM

I don't know who she is.

hot2go 17-08-2016 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by minny03 (Post 8922951)
I don't know who she is.

She's the old slapper you see pissing in the street on a Friday night...she's the old slag getting banged behind the bins at the back of the boozer after last orders....she's the train wreck with a bag of chips, battered sausage and Big Mac in one hand and a Diet Coke in the other. She's got bog role stuck to her shoes and a camels toe so visible she could keep her change in it ...and she's coming to a bar near all of us any time soon. That's who she is :laugh:

Babayaro. 17-08-2016 05:38 PM

:rolleyes:

Me ****ing caring

lime 17-08-2016 05:55 PM

So two girls from GS are going in (lillie and Sophie) :fist:

billy123 17-08-2016 05:58 PM

Oh good another hooker.

fitz2k2 17-08-2016 06:06 PM

NOOOOOOOOOOOO MORE GEORDIE SHORE HOUSEGUEST.**** sake!

Maxxie. 17-08-2016 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hot2go (Post 8922986)
She's the old slapper you see pissing in the street on a Friday night...she's the old slag getting banged behind the bins at the back of the boozer after last orders....she's the train wreck with a bag of chips, battered sausage and Big Mac in one hand and a Diet Coke in the other. She's got bog role stuck to her shoes and a camels toe so visible she could keep her change in it ...and she's coming to a bar near all of us any time soon. That's who she is :laugh:

Pissed myself after reading this one, she can keep her change in it :joker::joker:

Maxxie. 17-08-2016 06:12 PM

Seriously though, Sophie's past is way worse & "offensive" than Tila's or Andrew tate's as well as being miles worse than Biggins 2 or 3 comments, so why the **** are these hypocrits putting her in??