ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB18 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=698)
-   -   WTF was with Emma's animosity towards Heavy D tonight?? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=308124)

spot_on 17-08-2016 07:00 PM

WTF was with Emma's animosity towards Heavy D tonight??

She was standoffish, asked horrible questions, and totally missed the point on everything. Does she have something against him? One of the worst post eviction interviews in BB history and I am not even a big Heavy D fan. :shrug:

I do bet she slobbers all over Lewis's jock when he comes out though. Time to replace the host again, Emma is getting worse and worse.

chuff me dizzy 17-08-2016 07:05 PM

She did the same last week with Chloe

sampvt 17-08-2016 07:13 PM

She thinks she's bigger than bb itself. This gives her the right to be opinionated. Or do she thinks. Time to go darling or get away from the a hole rylan.

chuff me dizzy 17-08-2016 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sampvt (Post 8923118)
She thinks she's bigger than bb itself. This gives her the right to be opinionated. Or do she thinks. Time to go darling or get away from the a hole rylan.

Take him with her ...time for a change

Vanessa 17-08-2016 07:19 PM

Heavy D was hilarious! :laugh:

MB. 17-08-2016 07:21 PM

To begin with, Heavy D thought Emma was called "Kate" until a couple of minutes before the interview

fitz2k2 17-08-2016 07:23 PM

emma always tells each housemate you were the best housemate lol

LeatherTrumpet 17-08-2016 07:24 PM

shocking

starry 17-08-2016 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MB. (Post 8923132)
To begin with, Heavy D thought Emma was called "Kate" until a couple of minutes before the interview

Can't blame anyone for not watching Big Brother these days. I stopped watching this one.

Vanessa 17-08-2016 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MB. (Post 8923132)

:joker:

Binbin 17-08-2016 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spot_on (Post 8923101)
...One of the worst post eviction interviews in BB history and I am not even a big Heavy D fan. :shrug: ...Time to replace the host again, Emma is getting worse and worse.

Really? If there was any obvious distaste on Emma's part it is what's known as a natural reaction.

Epic. 17-08-2016 07:37 PM

She's awful

hot2go 17-08-2016 07:38 PM

Just like I prefer housemates who speak their mind I like the same from interviewers.....if I want someone who strokes everyone's ego I'd skip straight to BOTS and listen to Rylen who's too busy fighting for camera time to care. Emma has an interest in the show, Rylan is only interested in the Rylan show.

power2thepeople 17-08-2016 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hot2go (Post 8923150)
Just like I prefer housemates who speak their mind I like the same from interviewers.....if I want someone who strokes everyone's ego I'd skip straight to BOTS and listen to Rylen who's too busy fighting for camera time to care. Emma has an interest in the show, Rylan is only interested in the Rylan show.

Absolutely. :cheer2:

spot_on 17-08-2016 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hot2go (Post 8923150)

That's great and all if it was true, but she does not treat everybody who may have been considered poor housemates equally. She is much easier on blokes who she finds cute. But she was particularly mean and aggressive towards Heavy D, way more than what was deserved.

The litmus test will be if she acts in the same hostile way towards Bear and Lewis. Here is my guess, she will be fawning all over them because they are good looking. Although both were worse then Heavy D when it came to aggressive, hostile, and offending behavior towards other housemates, she will throw a couple softball questions at them for about 5 seconds so she can check off the "I asked them tough question" mark, then fawn all over them and talk about Lewis's big willy. Absolutely disgusting what Emma has become.