ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB18 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=698)
-   -   Did Bear and Lewis just REDEEM themselves?! (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=308154)

SurfersCreed 18-08-2016 01:57 AM

Did Bear and Lewis just REDEEM themselves?!

Can't believe I'm saying this but Bear and Lewis actually came across very well tonight!

Lewis's summary of Sam Fox and her huge-yet-fragile ego was SPOT ON!
First time I've heard him say something perceptive, rather than delusional!
He also accepted his nominations without any recriminations... unlike a certain touchy someone! :eek:

Bear's frankness with Sam was refreshing too.
I feel most HM's avoid confrontation with her because they sense the barely-concealed rage bubbling underneath the cold surface.
And even Aubrey and Renee were "charmed" back over to his side tonight! :evil grin:
Look at the way they both defended Bear in the diary room... PUTTY! Complete PUTTY! :laugh:

Vicky. 18-08-2016 02:17 AM

Everyone looked good tonight compared to Sam IMO. That deluded self obsessed meltdown was just spectacular :D

SurfersCreed 18-08-2016 02:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicky. (Post 8924255)
Everyone looked good tonight compared to Sam IMO. That deluded self obsessed meltdown was just spectacular :D

^True. Even Heavy D was more dignified... and "Heavy D" and "dignified" are two words should never see in a sentence together.

jennyjuniper 18-08-2016 06:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SurfersCreed (Post 8924242)
Can't believe I'm saying this but Bear and Lewis actually came across very well tonight!

He also accepted his nominations without any recriminations... unlike a certain touchy someone! :eek:

I feel most HM's avoid confrontation with her because they sense the barely-concealed rage bubbling underneath the cold surface.
And even Aubrey and Renee were "charmed" back over to his side tonight! :evil grin:
Look at the way they both defended Bear in the diary room... PUTTY! Complete PUTTY! :laugh:

Renee and Aubrey could also be siding with bear because they feel they can't win against Sam.

Ammi 18-08-2016 06:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SurfersCreed (Post 8924242)

....they were 'charmed' because he hasn't focused his targeting on them in the last few days is all and as Marnie has said...if you're not the one who is focused on for his spite etc....it's more telling of their characters and how they can 'put behind and start a new day' and the people they are, than anything about Bear or Lewis..they're just fortunate to have had some fine and forgiving personalities around them...

Vanessa 18-08-2016 06:27 AM

They're spot on about Sam and Renewable/Aubrey agree. About time those two were up! :nono:

hot2go 18-08-2016 07:01 AM

Housemates scared of Bear ? So far the housemates who've NOT been scared of Bear include James, Heavy, Saira, Chloe, Lewis, Marnie, Renee, Aubrey and Frankie. I would say that Bear is not as intimidating and personal as some would believe and in fact it is Sam who housemates are scared of and the one whos presence creates an atmosphere in the house.
Bear has set her up and stitched her up just as she thought she had fooled everyone ... I think that shows how clever he is. He saved the biggest threats till last. When he said ' He got the others Early' he wasn't joking...

elliebrew 18-08-2016 07:16 AM

Doesn't ****ing take much for you all to forgive and forget does t

Unless the HM is female

Adamw92 18-08-2016 07:17 AM

No they didn't...at all. I mean Sam looked bad tonight but that doesn't redeem Bear in the slightest. Lewis is nowhere near as bad as him so I don't see him needing much redeeming anyway.

Ellen 18-08-2016 07:37 AM

Cant say they have redeemed themselves imo. They nominated someone who doesnt get involved in arguments without reason and who doesnt like them.
They got the reaction they wanted but it still doesnt take away from the fact they are both d..heads.

MrWong 18-08-2016 07:40 AM

They have been massive wankers from day 1 so no, one measly sentence each redeems nothing.

Cherie 18-08-2016 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrWong (Post 8924425)
They have been massive wankers from day 1 so no, one measly sentence each redeems nothing.

:clap2:

Northern Monkey 18-08-2016 09:05 AM

Lewis to me has always been intellegent in there but always sly,smarmy and fake af so its no shock to me that he summarised Sam as well as he did.I still don't like him though.
Bear is still just being Bear and not letting this house full of coasters off the hook.He's a great housemate.

mr rochester 18-08-2016 09:10 AM

Bear giving his nomination for Sam and the way he chose his words made me (for once) think - well done, she's been rumbled.

Absorption 18-08-2016 09:20 AM

Quote:

Yes.

And in answer to the original question, no!

Cal. 18-08-2016 09:34 AM

Quote:

:clap1:

rusticgal 18-08-2016 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elliebrew (Post 8924393)
Doesn't ****ing take much for you all to forgive and forget does t

Unless the HM is female

I know Elliebre....it's sad.
I can see this being another Helen Wood scenario.