ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB18 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=698)
-   -   Not so sweet and innocent marnie (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=308273)

jennyjuniper 19-08-2016 03:37 PM

Not so sweet and innocent marnie

It would seem that marnie is not as sweet and innocent as she at first appears. I and I think quite a few others have believed that she is a gullable tool to help lewis win. However it seems marnie has a criminal past. She was part of a 16 strong gang that tried to make money by staging an 'accident' at a spoof stag do.
She received 12 months community order, 12 months supervision and 150 hours unpaid work, probably the first real work that lass has ever done.

Vanessa 19-08-2016 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jennyjuniper (Post 8927883)
It would seem that marnie is not as sweet and innocent as she at first appears. I and I think quite a few others have believed that she is a gullable tool to help lewis win. However it seems marnie has a criminal past. She was part of a 16 strong gang that tried to make money by staging an 'accident' at a spoof stag do.
She received 12 months community order, 12 months supervision and 150 hours unpaid work, probably the first real work that lass has ever done.

And they say Bear ia the only one with skeletons in hia closet :laugh:

Vicky. 19-08-2016 03:42 PM

Of course she isn't sweet and innocent, shes part of the geordie shore cast, who get paid to get pissed and shag about :laugh:

jennyjuniper 19-08-2016 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 8927888)

You can hear the rattling from here.:laugh::laugh:

Vanessa 19-08-2016 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jennyjuniper (Post 8927892)
You can hear the rattling from here.:laugh::laugh:

He may not be. perfect, but others in there are no angels, including Ricky.

rionablue 19-08-2016 03:53 PM

I dont think anyone in here has called her sweet AND innocent. She can be sweet at times yes but there have been lots and lots of housemates in the past that their errors and misadventures have been dug up while they are in the house. People make mistakes. I dont for a second condone what she did if this is true but every member of those horrible tv shows has had some kind of misdemeanours in the past. I do however believe in giving people second chances unless it is horrendous crimes like rape and other stuff

rusticgal 19-08-2016 03:55 PM

It's irrelevant....people judge by what they see.

Nicky91 19-08-2016 04:13 PM

I'm so happy to be proved right :hee:

the truth 19-08-2016 04:13 PM

shes always quick to join the gang and single out individuals to be picked on

ebandit 19-08-2016 04:43 PM

lol....she's a grown up woman...'n reet hot...

Mark L

Northern Monkey 19-08-2016 04:44 PM

Who the ****! said she was 'sweet and innocent'?:joker: :joker: :joker:

jaxie 19-08-2016 05:49 PM

Quote:

Of course she isn't sweet and innocent, her day job is Geordie Shore where she gets gets 'mortal' (very drunk) and has sex with boys on TV. :shrug:
She also has a vicious temper when she's drunk!

hot2go 19-08-2016 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 8927888)

They've all got bloody skeletons in their closet....I'm surprised they don't set the show in grave yard...
Bear is no different to any of em..he's just more open about it

waterhog 19-08-2016 06:38 PM

Quote:

not fare to judge people on the past - I am judging her on what I see.

is she playing the love game to win the show or is it real - would tell you but I am to bored of it - she should have gone to a dateing website to find a lover and not cbb.

Toy Soldier 19-08-2016 06:47 PM

No one on GS is sweet or innocent :umm2:

bitontheslide 19-08-2016 07:36 PM

Marnie does try to play the love struck, never been kissed before on the show which is pretty much the same as sweet and innocent, so i see where Jenny is coming from

Marsh. 19-08-2016 08:07 PM

A girl who gets on all fours to suck on the dick of a talking arsehole on national television is not in any way sweet and innocent.

Razor 20-08-2016 12:13 AM

Scum