ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB18 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=698)
-   -   Ganging up on Bear (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=308376)

Cal. 20-08-2016 10:53 PM

Ganging up on Bear

I'm no Bear fan by any means but I feel like the others see him as an easy target. The way Aubrey and James BOTH chose to criticise him first felt like they were ganging up on him. I mean yes he's the way he is but it doesn't mean he doesn't has feelings. I just felt like he was being ganged up on a bit?

joeysteele 20-08-2016 10:56 PM

I think he expects it, and now just takes it, he actually sees most of them for what they are I think too.

Vanessa 20-08-2016 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Who Is She? (Post 8931180)
I'm no Bear fan by any means but I feel like the others see him as an easy target. The way Aubrey and James BOTH chose to criticise him first felt like they were ganging up on him. I mean yes he's the way he is but it doesn't mean he has feelings. I just felt like he was being ganged up on a bit?

He has been , I agree. They treat him like he has murdered people. When some of them have done worse things than him .

hot2go 20-08-2016 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 8931189)
He has been , I agree. They treat him like he has murdered people. When some of them have done worse things than him .

A lot worse but when that proof is thrown out there no one responds cause they can't defend it...Bear is by no means worse than some of the others and in fact is a whole lot nicer.

By not giving him any positive contact from his family Big Brother isolated him from the group and picked on him....when Marnie and Lewis did that to Heavy BB reprimanded them....BB playing judge and jury.

Daniel. 20-08-2016 11:08 PM

No

Cal. 20-08-2016 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeysteele (Post 8931187)
I think he expects it, and now just takes it, he actually sees most of them for what they are I think too.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 8931189)

Quote:

Originally Posted by hot2go (Post 8931199)
A lot worse but when that proof is thrown out there no one responds cause they can't defend it...Bear is by no means worse than some of the others and in fact is a whole lot nicer.

By not giving him any positive contact from his family Big Brother isolated him from the group and picked on him....when Marnie and Lewis did that to Heavy BB reprimanded them....BB playing judge and jury.

Thank you all for your insightful responses :)

troy4783 20-08-2016 11:09 PM

I think they are as well now . There litreally watching his every move and criticising and bitching about everything little thing he says or does .

Daniel. 20-08-2016 11:11 PM

This is the type of thing people fell for with Hele nd Marc

caprimint 20-08-2016 11:12 PM

This is how becoming a Bear fan begins. Come to the good side. :love:

Cal. 20-08-2016 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by caprimint (Post 8931214)
This is how becoming a Bear fan begins. Come to the good side. :love:

Oh babes I wouldn't go that far! :P

Just like to call out when people are in the wrong which I feel the house were with Bear tonight!

hot2go 20-08-2016 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daniel. (Post 8931213)
This is the type of thing people fell for with Hele nd Marc

Never liked Helen...too abrasive and nasty and devoid of any humour.

But I liked Marc and I like Bear and I'm not suddenly falling for anything, I've liked Bear from day one and sympathy plays no part in it for me....my vote each time has been an appreciation vote not a sympathy vote....he's been a brilliant housemate who drew the short straw when he got saddled with some of the most boring and kill joy housemates ever.

Jordan. 20-08-2016 11:19 PM

I've witnessed people be ganged up on before and I don't think the Bear scenario was that deep

Cal. 20-08-2016 11:20 PM

Having experienced being ganged up on I can sympathise with people who have thus the reason for this thread. :)

Jordan. 20-08-2016 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daniel. (Post 8931204)
No

I think this hit the nail on the head

jet 20-08-2016 11:35 PM

Quote:

I'm no Bear fan by any means but I feel like the others see him as an easy target. The way Aubrey and James BOTH chose to criticise him first felt like they were ganging up on him. I mean yes he's the way he is but it doesn't mean he doesn't has feelings. I just felt like he was being ganged up on a bit?

This takes the biscuit. It really does. Bear has bullied and tried to degrade most of the HM's (who have feelings too!) when he had his little squad around him, now that they are getting booted one by one out he is showing how diminished he is without his support group. So poor likkle Bear is now being seen as a victim because he was told a few home truths. You couldn't make it up.:laugh:

Jordan. 20-08-2016 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jet (Post 8931261)
This takes the biscuit. It really does. Bear has bullied and tried to degrade most of the HM's (who have feelings too!) when he had his little squad around him, now that they are getting booted one by one out he is showing how diminished he is without his support group. So poor likkle Bear is now being seen as a victim because he was told a few home truths. You couldn't make it up.:laugh:

SO accurate

smudgie 20-08-2016 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jet (Post 8931261)

Too right.
If it wasn't so pathetic it would be hilarious.:joker:

Daniel-X 20-08-2016 11:43 PM

https://67.media.tumblr.com/0b1c892d...iexso1_500.gif

Bear to la haters!

Shaun 20-08-2016 11:45 PM

Oh good the 'actually maybe the bully is being bullied guys?' part of the series is upon us. Guess that means it'll be over soon. So predictable how dumb viewers are now.

Daniel. 20-08-2016 11:46 PM

Tea

Cal. 20-08-2016 11:47 PM

MODS! MODDDDDSSSSS!

baiting! trolling! BAN THEM.

jet 21-08-2016 12:01 AM

The 'entertaining' Bear has all but disappeared since his bully squad has been whittled down and he can no longer slobber all over a woman (Chloe). He had the perfect script but he didn't rehearse for being all on his lonesome. He doesn't know quite what to do with his little twatty self. He's not the 'big lad in the big picture' he once was.

puzzled 21-08-2016 12:03 AM

"They that sow the wind, shall reap the whirlwind." He can dish it out, but he can't take it. He's harangued and bullied people non-stop, thrown away their food, and been a PIA day and night, so now, boo-hoo, the man child is to be pitied? He's now playing the redemption arc, where he pretends that he's been on a journey, he's learned so much,blah, blah, blah. Not buying it.

Lostie! 21-08-2016 12:08 AM

Quote:

If he ever cared about anyone else's feelings I might be more inclined to care about his.

Cal. 21-08-2016 12:10 AM

Girls GET OUT.