ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB18 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=698)
-   -   Renee Graziano If she noms Frankie (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=308465)

Cherie 22-08-2016 12:13 PM

If she noms Frankie

It will be a bad move, Aubrey as well..don't do it :fist:

Vanessa 22-08-2016 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 8933774)
It will be a bad move, Aubrey as well..don't do it :fist:

I think she nominated him. I really hope they play back these nominations to the housemates. Things will really kick off :joker:

Cherie 22-08-2016 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 8933776)
I think she nominated him. I really hope they play back these nominations to the housemates. Things will really kick off :joker:

Pretty sure she has as well, not sure about Aubrey but think she might have as well, it will be pretty low

hot2go 22-08-2016 12:19 PM

Neither have faced eviction since day one so I hope they're both up along with Katie.

erinp5 22-08-2016 12:35 PM

She will have nominated him , no doubt about it and it will be her downfall.I also think Katie will have used her one nomination against Frankie .

Cherie 22-08-2016 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hot2go (Post 8933781)
Neither have faced eviction since day one so I hope they're both up along with Katie.

So? they haven't been nominated so they are playing the game well

Quote:

Originally Posted by erinp5 (Post 8933798)
She will have nominated him , no doubt about it and it will be her downfall.I also think Katie will have used her one nomination against Frankie .

Definately

Northern Monkey 22-08-2016 01:06 PM

I wanna see Aubrey turn on Renee.That would put the cat amongst the pigeons

Paula D 22-08-2016 01:39 PM

They will definitely nominate Frankie as he's their main competition and also because he is being a two faced tit.

Cherie 22-08-2016 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paula D (Post 8933892)
They will definitely nominate Frankie as he's their main competition and also because he is being a two faced tit.

How is he being two faced? He made up with Bear in full view of Renee, he doesn't hold a grudge or think shouting and swearing at people is the way to get his point across, Renee will be the two faced one if she noms him, especially as she could pick Sam and Katie/Ricky/Marnie none of who she is particularly close to

Vicky. 22-08-2016 01:48 PM

Why would it be a bad move..about time he was 'tested'. I hate those who coast to the final without being nommed tbh. I don't see why she got so pissed off though that Frankie made up with bear when she has done so numerous times herself and she didn't even have the full story on it all before commenting and getting into a frenzy :laugh:

Cherie 22-08-2016 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicky. (Post 8933915)
Why would it be a bad move..about time he was 'tested'. I hate those who coast to the final without being nommed tbh. I don't see why she got so pissed off though that Frankie made up with bear when she has done so numerous times herself and she didn't even have the full story on it all before commenting and getting into a frenzy :laugh:

It would be a bad move from the point of view that they were an alliance in there so it would be like Bear nominating Marnie..and also because of your second point she is free to make up with Bear and no one pulls her on it :bawling:

Vicky. 22-08-2016 02:10 PM

Alliances mean nothing at this stage, isn't this the last set of nominations? A few 'friendships' will disappear once noms are out of the way I suspect.

Garfie 22-08-2016 02:21 PM

I think the Americans play the game differently, and that each will choose the person they think is the biggest threat to them winning .......and that might well be each other.

At this stage I don't think any of them would see a nomination from the others as turning on them, but as a necessary and expected part of the game.

Cherie 22-08-2016 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicky. (Post 8933967)
Alliances mean nothing at this stage, isn't this the last set of nominations? A few 'friendships' will disappear once noms are out of the way I suspect.

I think she would slip in people estimations, especially as there are other people in there she was less close to, a few seemed to have turned on him since his sister called him a fan favourite :laugh:

caprimint 22-08-2016 02:44 PM

Hopefully she does so then she'll continue destroying her chances of winning. :hee:

Vicky. 22-08-2016 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garfie (Post 8933992)
I think the Americans play the game differently, and that each will choose the person they think is the biggest threat to them winning .......and that might well be each other.

At this stage I don't think any of them would see a nomination from the others as turning on them, but as a necessary and expected part of the game.

Yes, I think this is true. Aubrey was even asking Frankie if that was how they were meant to vote on last nights show. The Americans (generally, not always) are much more..gameplayer-y about it all as in their version they HAVE to play the game, sitting around being nice just doesn't cut it there

Cherie 22-08-2016 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicky. (Post 8934036)
Yes, I think this is true. Aubrey was even asking Frankie if that was how they were meant to vote on last nights show. The Americans (generally, not always) are much more..gameplayer-y about it all as in their version they HAVE to play the game, sitting around being nice just doesn't cut it there

Isn't it a bit late in he day to be asking how to nominate :laugh:

Vicky. 22-08-2016 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 8934067)
Isn't it a bit late in he day to be asking how to nominate :laugh:

I took it as..its the last vote, do we go for those we hate (getting 2 days away from them if they leave) or vote out the strongest (leaving the option to win open) :laugh:

Serg 22-08-2016 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Northern Monkey (Post 8933852)
I wanna see Aubrey turn on Renee.That would put the cat amongst the pigeons

That won't happen, they know eachother from before I think and are good friends.