ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB18 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=698)
-   -   Frankie Grande Forcing him to pick a side (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=308766)

Cherie 24-08-2016 10:26 PM

Forcing him to pick a side

I don't like that at all ..anyone who plays with Bear shouldn't speak to me a la Renee, they've bitched about Frankie yet they want him on their side, just let him be, he doesn't have to pick a side :hmph:

Vicky. 24-08-2016 10:28 PM

Yeah its ridiculously childish. Let Frankie deal with things his own way FFS.

Vanessa 24-08-2016 10:29 PM

Frankie can't resist a bit of The Bear :smug:

RodHull 24-08-2016 10:54 PM

Its cause under the whole 'oh we like bear now' thing from days ago they HATE the fact he made the final their plan was to remove him weeks ago and it failed and they cannot bear it (excuse the pun)

Frankie for me while a little dull at time is fine, hes just one of those guys who gets on with most people

Cherie 25-08-2016 06:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 8941246)
Frankie can't resist a bit of The Bear :smug:

That's not really the point of the thread Vanessa :laugh:vRenee and Aubrey are trying to control Frankies actions in the house but it's been glossed over, imagine the uproar If Bear told Marnie never to speak to him again if she interacts with Renee, it's the most ridiculous request from grown women

Ammi 25-08-2016 06:40 AM

..it's been slim pickings this year to find a favourite..:laugh:...(and I know Frankie won't win..)...but he's been the most balanced of bitchy and entertainment for me and it would be amazing if he was in the final three..:lovedup:...

Kazanne 25-08-2016 06:44 AM

I think people should be able to interact with who they want to,but if they do they get called arselickers, I like Renee and Aubrey but didn't like them telling him who he should talk to.

Cherie 25-08-2016 06:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ammi (Post 8941778)
..it's been slim pickings this year to find a favourite..:laugh:...(and I know Frankie won't win..)...but he's been the most balanced of bitchy and entertainment for me and it would be amazing if he was in the final three..:lovedup:...

He would be a worthy winner, far better than all in there

Ammi 25-08-2016 06:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 8941784)
He would be a worthy winner, far better than all in there

..yeah Cherie, maybe the only one who hasn't been actively involved in upsetting anyone in his time there..?..and also, entertaining in a positive way as well...

Josy 25-08-2016 07:07 AM

Very immature tbh, noticed Renee do this a few times throughout the series the 'if you play with them you can't play with me' attitude for 5 year olds.

Ammi 25-08-2016 07:13 AM

...right from the off though with 'the squad' and our target today will be bald eagle etc... it's been the vein of the house and a playground of childish behaviour/the worst of childish behaviour ..so from then on in with actions and reactions, it's created a house of 5yr olds..(apart from a few..)...who've voluntarily sat in the corner and tried to hide from it all....I mean, one of the tasks even involved school uniforms and writing lines...

Vicky. 25-08-2016 07:17 AM

Anyway, judging by last night, Renee is speaking to Bear again, so Frankie is allowed to without getting bitched at/about :D

Vanessa 25-08-2016 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicky. (Post 8941819)
Anyway, judging by last night, Renee is speaking to Bear again, so Frankie is allowed to without getting bitched at/about :D

Rene always ends up talking to him again. She likes him really :wink:

Vicky. 25-08-2016 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 8941849)
Rene always ends up talking to him again. She likes him really :wink:

Course she does :laugh: Very very love hate with those two. Which makes it all the funnier when they blow up.

Vanessa 25-08-2016 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicky. (Post 8941856)
Course she does :laugh: Very very love hate with those two. Which makes it all the funnier when they blow up.

She"s very motherly at times with him. Like he's a naughty child :joker:

Cherie 25-08-2016 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 8941859)
She"s very motherly at times with him. Like he's a naughty child :joker:

I wouldn't say she harbours maternal instincts towards Bear, the way she brought up Chloe's knickers and banging on about their relationship would indicate she is still annoyed with them getting together, she wants to control Bear she can't do it directly so she is trying yo do it indirectly by limiting the people he is interacting with, Frankie is being put in a difficult position by both Renee and Aubrey, he is handling it well though I think he adores Renee and wants her approval

Vanessa 25-08-2016 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 8941898)
I wouldn't say she harbours maternal instincts towards Bear, the way she brought up Chloe's knickers and banging on about their relationship would indicate she is still annoyed with them getting together, she wants to control Bear she can't do it directly so she is trying yo do it indirectly by limiting the people he is interacting with, Frankie is being put in a difficult position by both Renee and Aubrey, he is handling it well though I think he adores Renee and wants her approval

She still has a thing for him.

Paula D 25-08-2016 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicky. (Post 8941819)

Yeah, I thought that last night. Renee has tried this a few times and then made up with Bear. On the other hand though Frankie is over the top, he doesn't just make up with him, he licks his arse so much.

Vanessa 25-08-2016 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paula D (Post 8941911)
Yeah, I thought that last night. Renee has tried this a few times and then made up with Bear. On the other hand though Frankie is over the top, he doesn't just make up with him, he licks his arse so much.

That's because he fancies him :fan:

RhysJones 25-08-2016 09:14 AM

Frankie would annoy me in the house cos he keeps flitting between the groups, I can't trust anyone like that

caprimint 25-08-2016 09:16 AM

They basically said that they won't interact with Frankie if he speaks to Bear. Secretly trying to exclude Bear from the group, horrible behaviour.

Vicky. 25-08-2016 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 8941901)
She still has a tree thing for him.

A tree thing? I am intrigued... :suspect:

ebandit 25-08-2016 10:45 AM

aubrey/renee......should aspire to be as great a guy as frankie

Mark L

Vanessa 25-08-2016 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicky. (Post 8942006)
A tree thing? I am intrigued... :suspect:

I meant a thing:laugh: