ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB18 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=698)
-   -   Sam Fox Only she could afford £5m CBB house (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=309080)

alex_front2 27-08-2016 11:59 AM

Only she could afford £5m CBB house

http://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz...to-live-there/

Apparently her net worth is approx £15m D:D::huh::puzzled:

Denver 27-08-2016 12:03 PM

Bear couldnt even afford a couch

y.winter 27-08-2016 12:05 PM

The bedroom picture looks nothing like the bedroom in the series. They wouldn't be this dirty with Jayne in the house.

bitontheslide 27-08-2016 12:16 PM

that because our sam is a genuine celeb, not some jumped up thug

Cal. 27-08-2016 12:17 PM

Our Sam<333

Samm 27-08-2016 12:27 PM

Not a higher net worth then most celebs..Kesha, Hayley Williams, Florence Welch wow

Nicky91 27-08-2016 12:31 PM

well i think Georgina could also afford the 5 million CBB house :hee:

alex_front2 27-08-2016 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicky91 (Post 8949350)
well i think Georgina could also afford the 5 million CBB house :hee:

How rich is she, or her parents - how did they make their money?

Vicky. 27-08-2016 01:06 PM

I know its high, but oddly enough I thought her net worth would be more than that..

Toy Soldier 27-08-2016 01:09 PM

Maybe I need to rethink my life choices? Start getting my boobs out for dirty old men in the gutter rag tabloids. Clearly very lucrative! I mean she's not made it using her sparkling intelligence and creativity, has she... She's thick as sh**.

"Our TS", they'll call me.

Denver 27-08-2016 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toy Soldier (Post 8949407)
Maybe I need to rethink my life choices? Start getting my boobs our for dirty old men in the gutter rag tabloids. Clearly very lucrative! I mean she's not made it using her sparkling intelligence and creativity, has she... She's thick as sh**.

erm she is also a pop icon

Toy Soldier 27-08-2016 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adam. (Post 8949409)
erm she is also a pop icon

Nein.

delta 28-08-2016 04:35 AM

Genuine Celeb? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

She's an ex page 3 slapper that can't sing, did you see that woeful lip syncing on CBB bots?

She may have sold a sh!t load of records, but not on these Isles!

And a thoroughly loathsome individual

LaLaLand 28-08-2016 04:47 AM

Not surprising, she's a very good businesswoman! Also all of the gigs she still does around Europe on a reg basis, especially at Pride's and what not will all add up.

Our Sam... done well...

joeysteele 28-08-2016 08:01 AM

Money is not everything, being able to do or get things others may not is nothing to be proud of or to boast about.
Bragging is a really bad trait to have.

Especially since it appears Sam forgets and re-designs just how she actually started to make real money, trying to gloss over it all.

Not much moral high ground for her to take in my view.

CBB is good sometimes as to how you get to see people in a way you didn't before,Louis Spence is another and now Sam Fox, I really liked her from all I had heard of her until she went in the house.
All I have come across from her then is her more looking down her nose at others, and someone who is so full of themselves,they actually think they are so much better than others.

I think it is time she shut up really and stop digging deeper the holes she prepared as a housemate.
Not much to admire in Sam Fox I'd say now.

alex_front2 28-08-2016 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jonnii (Post 8951171)
Not surprising, she's a very good businesswoman! Also all of the gigs she still does around Europe on a reg basis, especially at Pride's and what not will all add up.

Our Sam... done well...

She's not a business woman, she's just someone who monitised successfully getting her tips out, grew ashamed of this so launched a pop career to give her credibility and dignity. If you can't compete with a man on his turf (it's funny how all the next Mark Zuckerbergs like Evan Spiegel are all men, no female Elon Musks etc) then you are not a business woman or entrepreneur, just a bimbo able to surround herself with good advisors to cash in on looks and sex appeal, bit like a pimp and high class hooker.:joker: