ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB18 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=698)
-   -   Celebrity Big Brother's Bear thinks it's "pathetic" people aren't celebrating his win (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=309089)

Marcus. 27-08-2016 02:19 PM

Celebrity Big Brother's Bear thinks it's "pathetic" people aren't celebrating his win

So, it happened. Stephen Bear won Celebrity Big Brother last night and funnily enough, not everyone thinks it was the right result.

According to grizzly Bear, however, we should all be celebrating his win and anyone who thinks otherwise is "pathetic".

Speaking to Digital Spy and other media, Bear said: "I thought I was nothing but fun."

"It seems to me from coming out that everyone don't like me being the winner and I don't know why - is it my haircut? Is it my fake tan? Is it my positive attitude?

"I'm the only person that showed genuine emotion and spoke up for what they believe in. That's why I've won."

Responding to accusations that he was edited to look good, Bear said: "I believe everyone's edited how they are so if you keep being funny and positive there's only one way you can be edited."

Bear also revealed he thinks he was picked on in the house, saying: "I honestly believe for some reason because no-one liked me in the house, no-one should like me in the outside world.

"And now I've won the whole competition people still want to not see me win. It's pathetic."

Bear was also caught kissing Chloe Khan last night - and when asked if she was his girlfriend, he replied: "You can't have a girlfriend after, like, what, two weeks? But as a person I think she is a nice girl.

"I'd love to see her again."

delusional or what

Glenn-C 27-08-2016 02:51 PM

It's pathetic that he won.

zakman440 27-08-2016 02:54 PM

I think it's pathetic that the public rewarded a vile, cheating, delusional bully.

Withano 27-08-2016 02:57 PM

I feel like hes trying very hard to be 'controversial' 'hopkis-esque', i have a feeling he'll keep attempting to do it to stay relevant. Either that or hes deluded.

Glenn-C 27-08-2016 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Withano (Post 8949504)
I feel like hes trying very hard to be 'controversial' 'hopkis-esque', i have a feeling he'll keep attempting to do it to stay relevant. Either that or hes deluded.

Does he not know BB winners are only ever relevant for about 12 hours these days

caprimint 27-08-2016 03:01 PM

:worship:

Everyone should listen to our King's wise words.

Owen19 27-08-2016 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by caprimint (Post 8949508)
:worship:

Everyone should listen to our King's wise words.

Someone should dethrone him

Ian Coke 27-08-2016 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zakman440 (Post 8949501)
I think it's pathetic that the public rewarded a vile, cheating, delusional bully.

But they did. Suddenly the idea of Donald Trump as the next president of the USA doesn't seem so unlikely.

parmnion 27-08-2016 03:21 PM

How people can claim he got a good edit is laughable and ridiculous. If it were the case then surely most people would not be calling him vile and bullying and all the rest of the pathetic nonsense I have read on here

Black Dagger 27-08-2016 03:23 PM

Murder it

Jake. 27-08-2016 03:26 PM

I'd swear against watching again but I watched after Helen watched so...

sampvt 27-08-2016 03:57 PM

His type go on to screw everything up. He will self implode soon. Nobody likes a smartass.

Babayaro. 27-08-2016 05:13 PM

God, he's a ****. A delusional one at that!

Denver 27-08-2016 05:15 PM

its pathetic its parents created it

Liam- 27-08-2016 05:20 PM

His dad should have pulled out

Vicky. 27-08-2016 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 8949535)
How people can claim he got a good edit is laughable and ridiculous. If it were the case then surely most people would not be calling him vile and bullying and all the rest of the pathetic nonsense I have read on here

Yup, exactly this.

He was shown more than others, so in a way yeah he had a good edit. BUT being shown meant we saw a lot of his worse sides..its not always a good thing to be shown constantly.

Also I have to say, I kinda do think it was a case of the others not doing much, and here is why. Usually when people get their best bits roll on final night, I am really pissed off that it shows loads that has happened that we haven't seen. Last night, ALL (or very nearly all) or everyones best bits, had actually been shown.

susie q 27-08-2016 05:42 PM

I give him six months tops, and he will disappear from our screens. Like Helen Wood he will fall out with endamol, and become Persona non grata.

y.winter 27-08-2016 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcus. (Post 8949485)
"I'm the only person that showed genuine emotion"

Ummm, no.

As someone wrote here, no one likes s smartass. It may be good for a few more series of EOTB, but nothing more.

Toy Soldier 27-08-2016 05:53 PM

The sour grapes, over-the-top hysterics about how awful he is (you would think he's Ghengis Khan, honestly :joker: ) and the cries of "fix" just because certain people didn't have things go their way?

... Yeah it is all pretty pathetic :hehe:

Absorption 27-08-2016 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcus. (Post 8949485)
So, it happened. Stephen Bear won Celebrity Big Brother last night and funnily enough, not everyone thinks it was the right result.

According to grizzly Bear, however, we should all be celebrating his win and anyone who thinks otherwise is "pathetic".

Speaking to Digital Spy and other media, Bear said: "I thought I was nothing but fun."

"It seems to me from coming out that everyone don't like me being the winner and I don't know why - is it my haircut? Is it my fake tan? Is it my positive attitude?

"I'm the only person that showed genuine emotion and spoke up for what they believe in. That's why I've won."

Responding to accusations that he was edited to look good, Bear said: "I believe everyone's edited how they are so if you keep being funny and positive there's only one way you can be edited."

Bear also revealed he thinks he was picked on in the house, saying: "I honestly believe for some reason because no-one liked me in the house, no-one should like me in the outside world.

"And now I've won the whole competition people still want to not see me win. It's pathetic."

Bear was also caught kissing Chloe Khan last night - and when asked if she was his girlfriend, he replied: "You can't have a girlfriend after, like, what, two weeks? But as a person I think she is a nice girl.

"I'd love to see her again."

delusional or what

Bear's asked a serious question which I'm sure he's interested in getting answer to, so let's respond in a manner befitting him...

"Eggs! Omelette! Omelette! Eggs! Ruthless! Eggs! Omelette!"

Theshlaay 28-08-2016 04:10 AM

What exactly did Bear do?

Quote:

Originally Posted by zakman440 (Post 8949501)

I wish someone would explaining exactly what Bear has done that made him a bully? Like what exactly made him so upsetting, specifically, to some of the housemates? All I ask.

Ian Coke 28-08-2016 04:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Theshlaay (Post 8951161)
I wish someone would explaining exactly what Bear has done that made him a bully? Like what exactly made him so upsetting, specifically, to some of the housemates? All I ask.

Constantly making the female HM's cry, and not stopping, when he knew perfectly well that he'd gone too far. He had people in tears, rightly or wrongly, and there was no let-up.

Obviously, in the broader scheme of things it doesn't really matter, but Stephen's behaviour on the show wasn't what it could have been.

parmnion 28-08-2016 05:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ian Coke (Post 8951170)
Constantly making the female HM's cry, and not stopping, when he knew perfectly well that he'd gone too far. He had people in tears, rightly or wrongly, and there was no let-up.

Obviously, in the broader scheme of things it doesn't really matter, but Stephen's behaviour on the show wasn't what it could have been.

Regarding making people cry, if you mean renee then she was only crying through frustration because she couldn't punch him in the face.

Remember her "where I come from his jaw would be on the back of his freekin head already" comment she has made more than once.

Yep pure frustration at nor being able to inflict violence on bear, nothing more, nothing less.

CaPPa 28-08-2016 07:40 PM

Bear is just a nasty chav who is applauded by other nasty chavs. They see constant goading as being positive, cheating on his gf as a sign of his humanity and stupid childish behavior as funny.

Bear is at least consistent though. He's an a-hole on Ex On The Beach too, but dosen't do as well on there because even the reality sex personalities aren't dumb enough to buy into his BS.

CaPPa 28-08-2016 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Theshlaay (Post 8951161)

Having fun at someone elses expense is bullying. Honestly, if somebody came into your house, constantly goaded you and threw your food away how would you feel about them?