ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Reality TV (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   The Real Housewives Watch Thread. (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=309908)

LukeB 15-09-2016 04:34 PM

The Real Housewives Watch Thread.

I thought it would be a good idea to have this thread for those who watch it or are going to start watching them.

Amy Jade 15-09-2016 05:46 PM

I watch them all :worry:

Braden 15-09-2016 09:52 PM

I've just the premiere of Beverly Hills S3, and the supertrailer makes it seem that it'll maintain the same quality of the first two seasons. I really hope so because the first two seasons have been fantastic.

I'm glad Camille is still part of the show but it's a shame she was demoted :( I hope it was her own choice, lmao. Brandi and Lisa's relationship annoys me a little bit because it seems really contrived, and I hate that Brandi's fondness of Ken is made into a joke pretty much all the time...Get back to being the bitch, Brandi.

Taylor <3 I'm glad she seems to be getting her life back together. Same with Kim. It was nice to see Kathy make an appearance, and it seems like her and Kim have a genuinely nice relationship. You can tell that Kim enjoys being in her company unlike Kyle. Not sure if I'm going to go back to disliking Kyle throughout the season. Only time will tell, but I wish she'd give Kim a break.

I'm liking Adrienne and Lisa's feud. The drama seems interesting this season, and I'm liking Yolanda already. She seems so serene and likable like she did in the clips I watched... Here's hoping to a good season.

Braden 19-09-2016 06:32 PM

I don't llike how S3 is merging with Vanderpump Rules. I'm not bothered with Lisa's employees.

It's still good though. Not the same quality as S1 & 2 but still enjoyable. Brandi can be irritating but she's a great character. I like Yolanda and how calm she is, but she does have off moments.

Amy Jade 19-09-2016 06:43 PM

I live Vanderpump Rules. Stassi :love:

Braden 19-09-2016 07:42 PM

I never watched the spin-off after Brandi and Scheana had their talk, so I didn't actually give it a fair chance :p

I'm on the episode where it picks up from the Morrocan night. Mauricio is so ****ing annoying, I hate that he thinks his opinion is gospel. Arrogant such and such. I'm glad Brandi told him to shut the **** up.

Braden 21-09-2016 10:49 PM

I'm ****ing dead at Kim saying "Forget about me." before her nose operation :joker:

Saph 21-09-2016 10:55 PM

RHOBH when they had that dinner party at Camilles house and that psychic Allison Dubois was there was iconic

Amy Jade 21-09-2016 11:39 PM

Mauricio and Ken both annoy me ten fold.

Braden 21-09-2016 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saph (Post 8985626)
RHOBH when they had that dinner party at Camilles house and that psychic Allison Dubois was there was iconic

Literally one of the best things ever...

http://66.media.tumblr.com/54bb2e5e9...gxmgo2_500.gif

Amy Jade 22-09-2016 02:46 AM

I love Allison, apparently she was considered as a housewife but Kyle dug her feet in and pretty much said 'me or her' which I think is a shame.

Spoiler:

Especially now her reading for Kyle has proven so spot on :worry:

Braden 22-09-2016 07:49 PM

I'm gone @ Dana making a random appearance and just being really sloppy and drunk the entire time.

Braden 22-09-2016 07:58 PM

Oh my god she's lighting her cigarette with a scented candle.

Cal. 22-09-2016 07:58 PM

Beverly Hills remains the best.

Cal. 22-09-2016 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saph (Post 8985626)

The best episode with Allison Dubois and Faye Resnick :clap1:

Braden 24-09-2016 05:23 PM

Faye needs to **** all the way off.

Braden 24-09-2016 07:15 PM

Just finished Season 3, I'd rank the housewives as follows:

1) Kim
2) Taylor
3) Lisa
4) Yolanda
5) Brandi
6) Kyle
7) Adrienne

This season was quite difficult to rank because a majority of the housewives annoyed me at certain points, but overall I didn't dislike anybody. I don't think the season was on part with 1 & 2, but it was still enjoyable. Brandi is a good antagonist, but what makes her better is that she can give it out but not take it. It's so hilarious.

Faye is awful. I will probably resent her whenever she appears on the show. Marissa was a great addition to the cast and I would really love to see her as a housewife at some point because I know that Adrienne and Taylor leave after this season. A special point was when Brandi and Yolanda were talking with Marisa; Faye decides to get involved and intimidate Brandi, but Marisa then ends up defending the two who just confronted her despite the fact that Faye was trying to look out for her :joker:

A bit dissapointed with Yolanda. I thought I was going to love her, but she definitely had 'off' moments and could be quite annoying. "THAT'S THE POINT, YOLANDA!" was especially enjoyable :p I love Camille.

Braden 24-09-2016 08:46 PM

Ugh, Yolanda is awful in this reunion.

Braden 25-09-2016 10:25 PM

I started S4 last night.

I'm not sure what to think of the new Carlton and Joyce just yet. Joyce seems like a nice woman, and Carlton had the potential to be an interesting and entertaining cast member.

I miss Taylor though :( The Brandi/Lisa/Yolanda group is making me side with Kyle :/ Kim is vast becoming my absolute favourite.

reece(: 25-09-2016 10:36 PM

I'm starting Atlanta after I finish all the Love and Hip Hops :amazed: (so probs next year :joker:)

Amy Jade 25-09-2016 10:39 PM

Brandi insulting Joyce is my highlight on S4 the bitch needs to be on CBB she has no filter

LukeB 25-09-2016 10:42 PM

Braden 25-09-2016 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy Jade (Post 8990589)
Brandi insulting Joyce is my highlight on S4 the bitch needs to be on CBB she has no filter

I literally had that thought today. Brandi would be a great character to have on CBB. She'd probably hate everyone and be the antagonist :p

Braden 27-09-2016 10:23 PM

Oh my, Brandi is a **** this season.

I hate the Brandi/Carlton/Lisa/Yolanda clique. I much prefer the other three at this point, but Kim is the stand-out star.

Amy Jade 27-09-2016 11:53 PM

I cant wait until you see the next season when Brandi and Kim become BFF's :love: