ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Apprentice (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=150)
-   -   Bianca Miller London launches in Topshop (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=310445)

Jason. 06-10-2016 04:29 PM

Bianca Miller London launches in Topshop

Quote:

BBC The Apprentice runner up 2014, Bianca Miller, continues to extend her hosiery brand by securing global fashion destination, Topshop, as a stockist.

Bianca Miller London will be available from Saturday 27th August 2016 in Topshop’s global flagship store on London’s Oxford Street, as well as in Canary Wharf, Knightsbridge, Birmingham (Bull Ring), and Edinburgh stores over the coming weeks. In addition, Bianca Miller London will also be stocked in Topshop’s Chicago and New York stores, and online at Topshop.com

The brand launched in late November 2015, almost one year after Miller triumphed 18 other contenders to compete in the final of The Apprentice.

“I am so excited that Topshop is stocking my tights – I’m sure I will be one of the first to see the range in store on Saturday,” explains Miller. “For many years the range of nude hosiery on offer was so limited. I saw a gap in the market to bring multiple nude tones to the retail sector, and I’m incredibly proud to bring a solution to women who rely on this wardrobe staple all over the world.”

Bianca Miller London was created to redefine nude hosiery by offering a range that caters to women of all complexions from English Rose to darker African skin tones. The colours have been carefully developed based on extensive research to adequately cover an array of skin tones.

Topshop will stock five colours of Bianca Miller London’s tights, including Rose, Sand, Latte, Chestnut and Chocolate, in sizes S/M and M/L.

https://www.biancamillerlondon.com/b...h-august-2016/

I recently just found out about this but well done to her.

Queen of proving Lord Sugar wrong :clap1:

LeatherTrumpet 06-10-2016 04:30 PM

who?

LeatherTrumpet 06-10-2016 04:30 PM

oh the big forehead girl, iv got cha

Headie 06-10-2016 04:31 PM

Read about this this other day, slay :clap1:

I knew she'd be successful, Sugar was stupid picking Mark over her.

MB. 06-10-2016 04:36 PM

Mark's currently more successful and on the show Bianca was planning to market her product at a completely different audience than she's selling to now but yeah

Ross. 06-10-2016 04:37 PM

Shut your mouth MB

MB. 06-10-2016 04:38 PM

Yes sir

LeatherTrumpet 06-10-2016 04:39 PM

i dont blame sugar for passing on such a boring thing as horrible tights tbh

Jason. 06-10-2016 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hayden (Post 9002205)
Read about this this other day, slay :clap1:

I knew she'd be successful, Sugar was stupid picking Mark over her.

I've always thought her idea was far more unique and better than Mark's, who only won really because Sugar didn't want to take a risk investing in Bianca's hosiery idea.

Headie 06-10-2016 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MB. (Post 9002213)
Mark's currently more successful and on the show Bianca was planning to market her product at a completely different audience than she's selling to now but yeah

https://media.giphy.com/media/12ddW0RwOW4yrK/giphy.gif

Pete. 06-10-2016 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MB. (Post 9002213)

Anyway

MB. 06-10-2016 04:47 PM

I mean, she was one of my favourites too, but if you really thought that Lord Sugar was going to go with her business plan as it was then... yeesh

reece(: 06-10-2016 06:44 PM

Talent won in the end

Epic. 06-10-2016 07:09 PM

I was personally very happy when she won and Daniel was the runner up. I also remember Mark getting absolutely demolished at the interview due to him embodying bull**** and none of the interviewers buyed into him. He later got 5th and was somehow fired before Solomon.

Headie 06-10-2016 07:09 PM

:worship:

Headie 06-10-2016 07:11 PM

I am not finished talking. James, I am NOT finished talking. When I've finished, WHEN I've finished, YOU can finish.

Epic. 06-10-2016 07:33 PM

Honestly CBB James is like some sort of fictional character considering this is James from The Apprentice we're talking about. They literally have nothing in common in between these incarnations. The Uber obvious gameplaying is real, people.

_Tom_ 06-10-2016 07:59 PM

Good for her :love:

GoldHeart 13-10-2016 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hayden (Post 9002421)
I am not finished talking. James, I am NOT finished talking. When I've finished, WHEN I've finished, YOU can finish.

I really disliked that James !! :shocked: i was starting to think he was dating sugar's niece roxy from Eastenders because Sugar kept him in far too long i thought the tool bag was going to win the show :facepalm: